United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Daft @#%&!s.

He’s ruined them for the season by undercooking their fitness, £#%&!ed them about and undermined them throughout the whole season. Ole arrives and asks them to run and actually press the game and they manage it for a while and all goes well, then they pick up injuries and generally run out of gas and are left £#%&!ed. Confidence drains away, and today they were out-ran, our fought and out-muscled everywhere on the pitch.

Over half need replacing, easy, but that doesn’t mean they’re not suffering from Mourinho.
Spot on.

Unread 21-04-2019, 03:57 PM
The Return of Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
That's why I said viable.

The knights who say ni couldn't raise enough to match the Glazers' valuation.
They actually couldn't agree amongst themselves on how it would work. Big egos got in the way of doing the right thing.

Thanks

Unread 21-04-2019, 04:00 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Luckily the thread title still works.

Time to convene a trial?

*cracks knuckles*

Unread 21-04-2019, 04:01 PM
AK14

Thumbs up

Quote:
Daft @#%&!s.

He’s ruined them for the season by undercooking their fitness, £#%&!ed them about and undermined them throughout the whole season. Ole arrives and asks them to run and actually press the game and they manage it for a while and all goes well, then they pick up injuries and generally run out of gas and are left £#%&!ed. Confidence drains away, and today they were out-ran, our fought and out-muscled everywhere on the pitch.

Over half need replacing, easy, but that doesn’t mean they’re not suffering from Mourinho.
Should be challenging for a title next season then?

Unread 21-04-2019, 04:05 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

If we were being run competently it wouldn't be out of the question. Things are rarely as bad as they seem. If United address the right areas they'll have the team on paper to have a good season next year. But the lack of direction that compromises that is the same lack of direction that just brings the whole morale down. The players probably know they're part of something that's going nowhere.

After a while a club just gets used to mediocrity. We're probably running very close to that line now.

Unread 21-04-2019, 04:05 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
This is all Mourniho’s doing.

The fact Ole got so much out of them is amazing, now they all look shoddy husks of themselves, which is how Mou leaves every group of players. Takes time to rebuild them.

Not fit enough, bereft of confidence, out on their feet.

This is utter bollox, Dunk. If you think these poor lambs are run off their feet, to exhaustion, there’s little hope. If you can’t tell the difference between players who are not even remotely arsed to even put half an effort in, you are strangely obsessed with Mourinho. They are not trying, mate.

Unread 21-04-2019, 04:07 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
If we were being run competently it wouldn't be out of the question. Things are rarely as bad as they seem. If United address the right areas they'll have the team on paper to have a good season next year. But the lack of direction that compromises that is the same lack of direction that just brings the whole morale down. The players probably know they're part of something that's going nowhere.

After a while a club just gets used to mediocrity. We're probably running very close to that line now.
So we won’t then.

Unread 21-04-2019, 04:08 PM
dunk

Quote:

No mate. Being able to run for 90 minutes consistently should be the first target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
This is utter bollox, Dunk. If you think these poor lambs are run off their feet, to exhaustion, there’s little hope. If you can’t tell the difference between players who are not even remotely arsed to even put half an effort in, you are strangely obsessed with Mourinho. They are not trying, mate.
You’re £#%&!ing blind pal.

Unread 21-04-2019, 04:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Lots of us will have just watched today's game, you know.

Are you totally seriously suggesting that is the absolute best they can do?

Unread 21-04-2019, 04:12 PM
saffers

Quote:
"This is all Mourinho's doing".

I respect you dunk, you speak a lot of sense on most issues. But don't you see what a crazy thing this is to say?

Unread 21-04-2019, 04:25 PM
shenwen

Lukaku's never been run off his feet in his lifetime.

Martial too.

No excuse.

Unread 21-04-2019, 04:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
"This is all Mourinho's doing".

I respect you dunk, you speak a lot of sense on most issues. But don't you see what a crazy thing this is to say?
He set them up for the season and oversaw the most disgraceful 6 months of Manchester United management that I have ever witnessed. You’d be naive in the extreme to believe the effect in the players was negligible and could be eradicated instantly.

I’ve been slagging the way the club is ran for 10 years+.

They’re all £#%&!ed physically. (Mitigating circumstance of shit pre-season WC etc.) and can be drained of confidence in an instant. Both remnants of the regime of the last 2 1/2 years.

Unread 21-04-2019, 05:10 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
So we won’t then.
Basically unlikely. If Ole gets the players he wants this summer there could at least be a step in the right direction.

All with a limit on it though with this board.

Unread 21-04-2019, 06:33 PM
saffers

Quote:
He set them up for the season and oversaw the most disgraceful 6 months of Manchester United management that I have ever witnessed. You’d be naive in the extreme to believe the effect in the players was negligible and could be eradicated instantly.

I’ve been slagging the way the club is ran for 10 years+.

They’re all £#%&!ed physically. (Mitigating circumstance of shit pre-season WC etc.) and can be drained of confidence in an instant. Both remnants of the regime of the last 2 1/2 years.
You can't be reasoned with on this subject i'm afraid.

But I think with time you'll come to realise you're wrong. Wish you all the best with that process.

Unread 21-04-2019, 07:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
You can't be reasoned with on this subject i'm afraid.

But I think with time you'll come to realise you're wrong. Wish you all the best with that process.
Right back at ya.

Unread 21-04-2019, 11:12 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
This is all Mourniho’s doing.
£#%&!ing hell. Absolutely nothing to do with the incompetent Woodward, as usual.

Quote:
The fact Ole got so much out of them is amazing, now they all look shoddy husks of themselves, which is how Mou leaves every group of players. Takes time to rebuild them.
Not true is it. In fact, it’s complete %@#$&!s.

Left Porto and Inter as european champions, and Chelsea and Madrid didn’t exactly nose dive after he left. But other than that, you’re spot on.

Quote:
]Not fit enough, bereft of confidence, out on their feet.
Finally you’ve got something right.

I recall you saying a month or so ago that it was all on the up now mourinho had gone and watch us go.

Unread 21-04-2019, 11:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
£#%&!ing hell. Absolutely nothing to do with the incompetent Woodward, as usual.

Not true is it. In fact, it’s complete %@#$&!s.

Left Porto and Inter as european champions, and Chelsea and Madrid didn’t exactly nose dive after he left. But other than that, you’re spot on.

Finally you’ve got something right.

I recall you saying a month or so ago that it was all on the up now mourinho had gone and watch us go.
You’re £#%&!ing dim you. The players fitness is down to Mourinho. He had them for pre-season, prepared them etc. They’ve ran less than the opposition all season until Ole arrived. Ole asks them to pull their tripe out and they can only do it for a short period before they are all injured and £#%&!ed. That’s down to the preparation.

In case you missed it btw, that lumbering £#%&!ing ghost of an attempt to close down Sigurdsson for the 2nd was £42m geriatric Nemanja Matic. He wasn’t Woodward’s choice. And were Woodward to have ‘backed’ Mou last summer there would likely be another 2 or 3 29/30 year olds on huge 3-4 year deals wheezing about in red on top of the shit that’s already here.

We’re 2 points off 4th and still in with an outside chance. It’s been a shit month, off the back of the toughest run of fixtures in quite some time, but things are still miles better than under Mourinho.

It is all Woodward’s fault; he employed Mourinho.

Unread 22-04-2019, 06:59 AM
puressence

the season chelsea sacked him 2nd time they won the league came back late and unfit and were £#%&!ed from the off £#%&! jose £#%&! utd

Unread 22-04-2019, 11:02 AM
AK14

Quote:
What a bump.

Thread full of smug @#%&!s.
Only bumped it because of that one post tbh.

Found it funny that the ultimate snide called posters ‘parasites’ just because they questioned our CEO’s role in our downfall over the last few years.

Unread 22-04-2019, 11:24 AM
armchair

would rather get relegated with ole than put up with the absolute depression of jose.
Closed Thread