United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Chorlton74

imagine being dinked by somebody that can't take a corner that gets past the first man.:shakehead:

Unread 29-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Nani's a bit skinny but he's shredded up. He'd tan most of us fat benders in a scrap.
I like hearing this kind of thing too though. Keane said in his book it always kicked off in training in the 90s. I loved the moodiness of that team. The likes of jimmy hill crying after hughes or keane £#%&!ed somebody up. That's exactly what we're missing. This nani thing isn't quite what I'm on about but still warms the heart. Or maybe it just means I long to be brutalised by a butch midfield enforcer.
I think the problem here is he has picked on a small, young reserve player, after the initial incident. It's not like a heat-of-the-moment scrap between two first teamers.

Doubt he'd be so keen to have a word with Vidic, Rooney or anyone who might have even the slightest chance of battering the little @#%&!'s head in.

The fact that Fergie is already £#%&!ed off with him means this will probably be used as an excuse for selling him.

Anyway, Bebe right wing today?

Unread 29-09-2012, 10:35 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
You know...it's not all United's fault that Nani goes to shit from time to time.

This isn't a new thing, he's always been either great or complete gash.
Innit.

I remember the stick I got on here for saying we should cash in on the tart at the start of the summer.

The pansy actually thinks he's the new Ronaldo.

Unread 29-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
I think the problem here is he has picked on a small, young reserve player, after the initial incident. It's not like a heat-of-the-moment scrap between two first teamers.

Doubt he'd be so keen to have a word with Vidic, Rooney or anyone who might have even the slightest chance of battering the little @#%&!'s head in.

The fact that Fergie is already £#%&!ed off with him means this will probably be used as an excuse for selling him.

We need another quinton fortune Shite but looks handy.

Unread 29-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Mr_Ed

I thought this was a fashion thread for a minute. Now it isn't I'm leaving again.

Unread 29-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Cream

He has to go.

There'll be fallout from this behind the scenes. NQAT.

Get ready for a season of Young.

Unread 29-09-2012, 12:02 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I thought this was a fashion thread for a minute. Now it isn't I'm leaving again.

Was wondering if the missus wanted a Petrucci handbag.

Unread 29-09-2012, 12:07 PM
redrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver

He's 21 ffs. Only 5 years younger than Nani, he's not 12!

Unread 29-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
You know...it's not all United's fault that Nani goes to shit from time to time.

This isn't a new thing, he's always been either great or complete gash.
Can't be bothered to go into the obviously appalling 'coaching' at United, but it certainly is United's fault that he's played out of position in favour of the inferior Valencia.

He's played best on the right. Stick Valencia on the left and see how he does with his right foot only game.

Unread 29-09-2012, 01:28 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
as if

he's a good player but nowhere near that bracket imo.

valencia is the best winger we've got, best in the league by a distance imo.

Unread 29-09-2012, 01:30 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Can't be bothered to go into the obviously appalling 'coaching' at United, but it certainly is United's fault that he's played out of position in favour of the inferior Valencia.

He's played best on the right. Stick Valencia on the left and see how he does with his right foot only game.
Loving Big Alan's work at the moment.

Unread 29-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
He has to go.

There'll be fallout from this behind the scenes. NQAT.

Get ready for a season of Young.

Has there ever been a more average player for United?

Baffling signing too, expected the likes of Moyes and co to sign him not us

Unread 29-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Jez Quigley

Default Nanners

is the most creative player in our squad by a mile and we should not be discarding him.

Valencia has wonderful attributes too but he offers a different threat from Nani. Remember that Rooney is simply a turd in a red top without Luscious Tony V putting everything on a plate for him.

Young is just a @#%&! who should be binned.

Unread 29-09-2012, 01:44 PM
saffers

The club is trying to paint him as a villain as an excuse to cash in. Lets not fall for it lads. Let my guard down when I first read the story and called him a @#%&! but I see more clearly now...

This scrap, if it even happened - wouldn't have happened had the club not been greedy #@&%!s. He's obviously unhappy and feels undervalued, took it out on young Petrucci.

Valencia needs to be £#%&!ed off.

Unread 29-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
The club is trying to paint him as a villain as an excuse to cash in. Lets not fall for it lads. Let my guard down when I first read the story and called him a @#%&! but I see more clearly now...

This scrap, if it even happened - wouldn't have happened had the club not been greedy #@&%!s. He's obviously unhappy and feels undervalued, took it out on young Petrucci.

Valencia needs to be £#%&!ed off.
Love big Saffers

He's right - we bitch about the lack of passion and when one of our lot cleans the clock of some snotty upstart, we're busting his chops for it

It's MANchester United FFS, not Noncechester United (with the exception of Tatlock and Zorg of course)

Unread 29-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Loving Big Alan's work at the moment.
sad. i had you down as a united fan as well :shakehead:

Unread 29-09-2012, 02:20 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Love big Saffers

He's right - we bitch about the lack of passion and when one of our lot cleans the clock of some snotty upstart, we're busting his chops for it

It's MANchester United FFS, not Noncechester United (with the exception of Tatlock and Zorg of course)
Had he reacted on the training ground pitch at the time then it would be quite different.

This isn't passion. It's stupidity and immaturity.

Edit: have I been whooshed?
Closed Thread