Originally Posted by TreeFiddy

Aaahhahahahahaha!

This is priceless

Unread 24-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Crumps

Default Re: Guardiola to Chelsea next season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Please tell me you're joking. You've fallen for that hook line and sinker, he thought I'd made a spelling mistake, jumped on it, not realising that it was an intentional spelling mistake to make a point. He's then realised this when pointed out to him, and pretended he knew all along and was just trying to 'wind me up'

You muppet, haha!
Yeah I could never wind you up. Not ever, in a month of sundays.

- check that green fella out.

Unread 25-11-2010, 04:40 AM
Grimson

Default Re: Guardiola to Chelsea next season

Back on topic, surely this latest episode with Ancelotti will scare off other top managers from that job whenever it comes open again. It must be clear to everyone now that if you don't have immediate success at Chelsea, Roman will fire you, and if you do, he'll £#%&! with you to make sure you don't feel too comfortable or get too much credit.
Closed Thread