United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:21 AM
magic_cantona

Default Re: Non United transfer %@#$&!s thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
if Barca are in for Villa and Fabregas, we should go in for Iniesta. I would £#%&!ing cream myself seeing him in a United shirt. wanted him here for years.

£#%&! it, he should be our number one target, then get Benderzema on the cheap from Madrid after a dogshit world cup (if he even plays)
If you were Arsene Wenger, you'd be asking for Iniesta to come the other way.If he goes anywhere, it'd be part of a Fabregas deal imho solid.

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Appletango

Gerrard is overated. I hope he doesn't go City as the vermin will probably get40-50m for him and invested properley would improve the vermin if anything.

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Appletango

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
If you were Arsene Wenger, you'd be asking for Iniesta to come the other way.If he goes anywhere, it'd be part of a Fabregas deal imho solid.
Iniesta will never leave Barcelona, nor would they include him in a transfer for a player he is twice as good as.

A massively underated player by most.

He's better than Xavi imo - They missed him so much in the two games v Inter.

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:41 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletango
Iniesta will never leave Barcelona, nor would they include him in a transfer for a player he is twice as good as.

A massively underated player by most.

He's better than Xavi imo - They missed him so much in the two games v Inter.
Like I said, 'IF' he went anywhere.

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:47 AM
waynes ear's

cant see him wanting to stick it out on the left while fabregas and Xavi run the show in centre mid. I know he drifts out that way anyway, but cant see him wanting to stay out there. He's not a winger.

We'll see. If i was Fergie, i'd be pre-empting anyone and getting on the blower to Pep and saying if they sign Fabregas, we will take Iniesta. Not an impossible situation imho

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Appletango

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
cant see him wanting to stick it out on the left while fabregas and Xavi run the show in centre mid. I know he drifts out that way anyway, but cant see him wanting to stay out there. He's not a winger.

We'll see. If i was Fergie, i'd be pre-empting anyone and getting on the blower to Pep and saying if they sign Fabregas, we will take Iniesta. Not an impossible situation imho
Fabregas would probably be signed as a long term replacement to Xavi - It wouldn't surprise me to see all three of them playing in the midfield most games; in the games where they need a holding midfielder Iniesta would be probably be shifted to the wings or Fabregas would be on the bench, Iniesta has played there alot though, most notably for Spain.

They have more chance of signing Rooney than we do of signing him imo.

Unread 12-05-2010, 09:06 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletango
Gerrard is overated. I hope he doesn't go City as the vermin will probably get40-50m for him and invested properley would improve the vermin if anything.

You have to be kidding.

That through ball he played to Drogba in the second last game of the...errr...nevermind

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:47 AM
safingtons

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum... 4d30e30610801

Unread 14-05-2010, 07:04 AM
borsuk

fabregas to barca

Quote:
If Cesc fabregas is trying to break it to Arsenal fans gently that he wants to leave them this summer, then yesterday's declaration that his next club will definitely be Barcelona can be seen as another big step on the road back to Spain.

For the first time since joining Arsenal in 2003 he publicly admitted that when he leaves it will be to return to the Nou Camp and he then gave a somewhat mixed message that he is happy at the Emirates but wants his future sorted out before the World Cup.

Fabregas was speaking at the 15th anniversary of the opening of PortAventura, a tourist complex just outside of Barcelona. He was asked: "If you leave Arsenal, will it be for Barcelona?" A smile broke out across his face as he replied: "Yes." Asked to reaffirm that it would "only" be to join Barça, to warm applause he added: "Yes, definitely yes."

Unread 14-05-2010, 07:25 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
You would.

but theres more chance of top foreign players joining City than Arsenal now imo.

Unread 14-05-2010, 08:43 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Non United transfer %@#$&!s thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Where has he said he wants a new challenge?

Liars...

Unread 14-05-2010, 11:38 AM
Pop

Ancelotti wants Torres. Maybe.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...152352,00.html

Unread 14-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Cant see him staying in England either if he were to leave. Think he is one of the genuine ones for his side.

Still a horrid @#%&! mind.

Unread 14-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Pop

Ronaldo to Barca!

Quote:
Ronaldo gets booed in Madrid after 'never say never' comments Author: Ben Moss

Posted on:14 May 2010 - 10:49

Manchester United legend Cristiano Ronaldo was given a frosty reception in Madrid this week, during a visit to the city’s tennis Masters Series event to see Rafael Nadal take on Oleksandr Dolgopolov.

The former Old Trafford talisman was publicly booed by the crowd following his recent comments regarding a move to Barcelona.

Spanish daily ‘Sport’, a Catalan newspaper renowned for being pro-Barcelona, suggests the former world and European player of the year’s comments incensed the partisan support and he was subsequently heckled by a large part of the crowd.

The Manchester United hero recently said: “Barca? At this time, Madrid is my home and my club Real Madrid but I can never say never.”

“I do not know what will happen in the future, you never know, although I would like retire in Madrid,"

Unread 14-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Whalefish

Only God knows.

And all that bullshit.

Unread 14-05-2010, 06:58 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Only God knows.

And all that bullshit.

Unread 14-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Grimson

Why does he say stupid stuff like that. :shakehead: (if it's true)

Unread 14-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
yeah, why the £#%&! does he want to retire in Madrid?

Unread 14-05-2010, 07:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I think it's a Portuguese thing; they all do it. Any time a player is asked about their future, they will say something like this. It seems to be a built-in cliche response to this type of question.

Unread 14-05-2010, 07:46 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Non United transfer %@#$&!s thread

That story is %@#$&!s, it was only a month or two ago he was on about his next move after Madrid.

He'll move onto Italy, he wants to be recognised as the best ever and will want to win all major honours at various clubs.
Closed Thread