United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-05-2010, 06:08 PM
borsuk

Default Re: Biggest signing of the summer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
He'd take the piss in England imo, his pace and intelligent movement would be too much.
yeah, because premier league teams have really shitty defences, eh, not like the catenaccio you get in la liga

Unread 10-05-2010, 06:53 PM
MJ Ramone

Default Re: Biggest signing of the summer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Don't forget Bobby 'target man' Zamora, we really would be better off signing these world class English players.
Zamora??????
I don't get it.

I wasn't talking up English players if that's what you think. However as a general rule I would rather have British players at the Club.
The last thing we want is another Argie at the Club ffs..steer well clear.

I think we'll be buying zero more players before the start of next season, but just for the sake of the Thread I'd like there to be some truth in the Benzema rumour & I'd like a left winger.
Get shot of Berbatov, Foster & another (not sure who)

& pray that Hargo can get his fitness back.
Closed Thread