Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-04-2010, 06:31 AM
treme

Default Re: Hugo Lloris

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
he hates english players
Not suprised - he's Norwegian is he not? Rafabio, not Foster.

Unread 16-04-2010, 06:39 AM
Sandman

How good is Lloris with the ball at his feet? that's the main thing I'm really going to miss about Edwin, he never looks uncomfortable at all and it doesn't matter which foot he has to use, he's just brilliant in possession.

Unread 16-04-2010, 06:51 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
How good is Lloris with the ball at his feet? that's the main thing I'm really going to miss about Edwin, he never looks uncomfortable at all and it doesn't matter which foot he has to use, he's just brilliant in possession.
yep, made the same point myself for a while. united need a keeper who is comfortable playing as a sweeper. it's the main reason kuszczak will never be united's no 1 imo.

Unread 16-04-2010, 09:54 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
he hates english players
I said PIG is shite

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:25 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
I said PIG is shite
i know

Unread 16-04-2010, 11:09 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by treme
Not suprised - he's Norwegian is he not? Rafabio, not Foster.
That's leg saf, isn't it?? Rafabio is the poster formerly known as sharath/berba methinks.

Unread 16-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Lloris is pretty good in that respect, but VDS is better at that than anybody in the world, with the possible exception of Reina, so we're going to have to get used to a bit of a dropoff there.

Unread 16-04-2010, 04:16 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimson
lloris is pretty good in that respect, but vds is better at that than anybody in the world, with the possible exception of reina, so we're going to have to get used to a bit of a dropoff there.
wum

Unread 16-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
wum
Sorry but his kicking is fantastic.
Closed Thread