United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-10-2010, 11:15 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Default Match of the Day

Anyone watching? Mame Diouf looks like he had a great game against Chelsea. Lovely touch.

Unread 30-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Whalefish

Default Re: Match of the Day

Yes. Only the highlights but appeared to have a good game, should have scored though.

Unread 30-10-2010, 11:23 PM
thatsfuctit

great save by green

shadowplay

Still maintain he's quite a decent player. Puts himself about, the lad. Got a bit of pace and a nack for getting in the right places, too. Erratic, perhaps, but not the worst option to have. Don't think it will be with us, sadly. But if Owen £#%&!s off in January/Summer, he could be an option.

magic_cantona

How the £#%&! did Chelsea win that?

£#%&!ing jammy @#%&!s.

Unread 30-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

£#%&!ing jammy @#%&!s.
I wonder if they'd swap Phil Jones for Diouf?

Unread 30-10-2010, 11:26 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

£#%&!ing jammy @#%&!s.
Ivanovic scored a header to make it 2-1. It ended that score.

Unread 30-10-2010, 11:27 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Ivanovic scored a header to make it 2-1. It ended that score.

Unread 30-10-2010, 11:27 PM
shadowplay

Yep, regretted it after I pushed reply, tbh.

Unread 30-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Cream

enjoyed watching them trying to pin everything on United. but lacking any real evidence....

the commentator - fat giddy #@&%! - seemed to have made hsi mind up. know your place, describer of game...

Unread 31-10-2010, 12:08 AM
f.l.a.t.s

Gerrard elbows a player and it gets 10 secs of airtime,Utd get a decision and it gets debated over on a invading another country scale.

Then it goes to the last decision we got against spurs just to try and prove a point,they show the mendes goal and dixon says "how did they get away with that,implying it was utd who got the decision and not the refs £#%&! up.

Don't you just love been a utd fan.

Unread 31-10-2010, 12:10 AM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
enjoyed watching them trying to pin everything on United. but lacking any real evidence....

the commentator - fat giddy #@&%! - seemed to have made hsi mind up. know your place, describer of game...
Pisses me off that they do the commentary after the match. Had it been real time commentary there's no way he would have mentioned Nani handling it when he did.

Unread 31-10-2010, 12:13 AM
jem

if it had happened down the other end, it would never have been given.

mainly because spurs still wouldn't have £#%&!ing scored.

Unread 31-10-2010, 12:15 AM
f.l.a.t.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
Pisses me off that they do the commentary after the match. Had it been real time commentary there's no way he would have mentioned Nani handling it when he did.
I noticed that,in a few parts of #@&%!s commentary he said the next move/players name before it had even happened.

Unread 31-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Switching Off

Does Football First show highlights of all the games or do you have to pick your game and stick with it? I don't think i've ever actually watched it

Unread 31-10-2010, 12:43 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Does Football First show highlights of all the games or do you have to pick your game and stick with it? I don't think i've ever actually watched it
at the end?

Unread 31-10-2010, 12:54 AM
BulgarianSpectator

I had to watch tonights game on TV with a red from Banbury (he has an "Man U" tattoo. )

Every ref decision and pass was met with a derisory comment, almost as bad as listening to the commentary from Chris "penatly" Waddle. I left at half time, got the FA rule book, returned at for the second half and told him to read it and shut the £#%&! up until something which breached the rules happened.

Now Mr £#%&!ing referee.....what a @#%&! you made me look. I'm still waiting for the FA assessor (who lives three doors down) to give an explanation.

Unread 31-10-2010, 12:56 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
that's what my ladyfriend said to me, over the internet channels, are you with her now?? ARE YOU??

Unread 31-10-2010, 01:00 AM
Dr Gonzo

Did anyone else see Scholesy running and pointing at Nanners to kick the ball after Gomes let go of it ?

Great footballing brain !

Unread 31-10-2010, 01:00 AM
Cream

The Portugal international fell in the box and appealed for a spot-kick but, despite clearly handling the ball as he went down, he was not penalised by Clattenburg.

Gomes obviously thought differently and rolled the ball out as though his team had been given a free-kick, and he was punished when Nani slotted the ball home as the bewildered Spurs keeper looked on.
---------------------

paragraphs 2000 and 2001 of the bbc match report.

not a £#%&!ing mention of the penalty shout prior to that, and whitewashed here as Nani just 'falling over'.

Ho hum. WE WIN AGAIN.
Closed Thread