Closed Thread

Unread 28-01-2020, 11:56 AM
Splitty62

exactly, just when is seems we cant embrass ourselves further, we find new ways

Unread 28-01-2020, 11:59 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
What was the point of loaning him out in the first place?

Because they obviously wanted shot of him. Now realise they can't and we are stuck wit him.

https://twitter.com/SimonPeach/statu...98637192298496

Idiots.

Did he actually say ‘Youse’ or is that added to make him sound more Fergie lite?

Unread 28-01-2020, 12:01 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Did he actually say ‘Youse’ or is that added to make him sound more Fergie lite?
Not sure, I didn't write the tweet.

Unread 28-01-2020, 12:10 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
We should offer him 25 mil to just £#%&! off to China.
Preferably Wuhan.

Unread 28-01-2020, 12:11 PM
puressence

cant wait for a genuine world class player to come back

Unread 28-01-2020, 12:23 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
He’s been shit in Serie A, where Young and Smalling look good

Just rip his contract up

Unread 28-01-2020, 12:25 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Who’s he bringing with him?

Unread 28-01-2020, 12:25 PM
ryanMUFC

We’re a shit show. Why couldn’t he have proven himself this season whilst trying to get us in the top fou....nevermind.

Unread 28-01-2020, 01:04 PM
atticusgrinch

We're paying him to play for Inter.

Meanwhile we're stuck with Lingard and assorted other shit@#%&!s playing at no 10.

Unread 28-01-2020, 01:05 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
We're paying him to play for Inter.

Meanwhile we're stuck with Lingard and assorted other shit@#%&!s playing at no 10.
Says everything you need to know about his current level tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
We’re a shit show. Why couldn’t he have proven himself this season whilst trying to get us in the top fou....nevermind.
He won’t be here next season either. Will be £#%&!ed off one way or another.

Unread 28-01-2020, 01:07 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Says everything you need to know about his current level tbh.

He won’t be here next season either. Will be £#%&!ed off one way or another.
Not really though because that's circular reasoning.

Unread 28-01-2020, 01:08 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Who’s he bringing with him?
Ashley Young

Unread 28-01-2020, 01:12 PM
My Name is Keith

And people * demanding ole’s head rather than Woodward’s

Absolute #@&%!s.

* a few off here and twitter tbf.

Unread 28-01-2020, 01:12 PM
no fun

The Sanchez issue is bad enough, but the “prove you all wrong” statement is foolish...proving he is rattled by the press, and giving them a stick to beat him with when Sanchez either doesn’t return or returns and is bobbins

Unread 28-01-2020, 01:13 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
The Sanchez issue is bad enough, but the “prove you all wrong” statement is foolish...proving he is rattled by the press, and giving them a stick to beat him with when Sanchez either doesn’t return or returns and is bobbins
Doubt he'll still be here by then anyway.

Unread 28-01-2020, 01:28 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
And people * demanding ole’s head rather than Woodward’s

Absolute #@&%!s.

* a few off here and twitter tbf.
No one is demanding Woodward doesn't lose his head ffs - we just know it's not going to happen.

In an ideal world, we take both their heads. Glazer's fault or not, Ole is not the man to lead Manchester United forward. If the Saudi's came in, he'd be straight out on his arse.

Unread 28-01-2020, 01:53 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
No one is demanding Woodward doesn't lose his head ffs - we just know it's not going to happen.

In an ideal world, we take both their heads. Glazer's fault or not, Ole is not the man to lead Manchester United forward. If the Saudi's came in, he'd be straight out on his arse.
Concentrate on the biggest problem. There’s growing public resentment against Woodward which I know won’t remove him but might encourage him to appoint a DOF, invest more, take certain steps to arrest the decline. But you’re obsessing about the 4th manager in 5 seasons who’s picking up the pieces of a horrific transfer strategy that Woodward and our previous managers have taken care of.

Unread 28-01-2020, 01:55 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Concentrate on the biggest problem. There’s growing public resentment against Woodward which I know won’t remove him but might encourage him to appoint a DOF, invest more, take certain steps to arrest the decline. But you’re obsessing about the 4th manager in 5 seasons who’s picking up the pieces of a horrific transfer strategy that Woodward and our previous managers have taken care of.
I'm not obsessing just getting pissed off that Ole seems to be immune from criticism from some people because he played for us ten years ago.

Unread 28-01-2020, 02:00 PM
Sapien

Quote:
I'm not obsessing just getting pissed off that Ole seems to be immune from criticism from some people because he played for us ten years ago.
Was it really only 10 years ago? Feels like a lifetime.

Unread 28-01-2020, 02:03 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Was it really only 10 years ago? Feels like a lifetime.
Retired in 2007 but close enough.
Closed Thread