United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-05-2019, 01:55 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
European Cup Final I assume.
He appreciates the help... what with English not being his first language...

Unread 24-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Turkish, isn't he?

Unread 24-05-2019, 01:59 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Kapa çeneni!

Unread 24-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Buck

Wouldn't shock me if Lingard himself thinks he is younger than he really is.

Unread 24-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Kapa çeneni!
Kötü bir ününüz var !

Unread 24-05-2019, 06:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
He certainly behaves like it.

Unread 24-05-2019, 07:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He certainly behaves like it.
The biggest idol in our club's modern history thinks breaking eggs with a dick is the height of comedy.

Unread 24-05-2019, 07:54 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
The biggest idol in our club's modern history thinks breaking eggs with a dick is the height of comedy.
Name one thing funnier.

Unread 24-05-2019, 08:57 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Kötü bir ününüz var !
Googled it and still don't understand....

Unread 25-05-2019, 08:32 AM
waynes ear's

Just to get back on track, this £#%&!ing @#%&! had dined out on a cup final goal, is a dogshit footballer and without irony should be utterly bombed out of United.

£#%&! off

Unread 25-05-2019, 01:40 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Just to get back on track, this £#%&!ing @#%&! had dined out on a cup final goal, is a dogshit footballer and without irony should be utterly bombed out of United.

£#%&! off
Preach brother.

How did our standards get so low? ‘Messi’ Lingard..

Unread 25-05-2019, 03:13 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Also painful I'd imagine...

Trying to make us laugh while in pain. What a guy

Also, mentioning Eric in the same context as Lingard is a bit....Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

£#%&! off

Unread 25-05-2019, 03:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
Also painful I'd imagine...

Trying to make us laugh while in pain. What a guy

Also, mentioning Eric in the same sentence as Lingard is a bit....Well...
Just pointing out the nonsense about Lingard doing a handshake somehow dragging us down and making us low-brow. Lingard is a pretty average player but nobody has ever said he’s a superstar. He’s a United fan and Fergie would have kept him here for most of his career. Thinking he’s a major issue for United is well off the mark.

Unread 25-05-2019, 03:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Just pointing out the nonsense about Lingard doing a handshake somehow dragging us down and making us low-brow. Lingard is a pretty average player but nobody has ever said he’s a superstar. He’s a United fan and Fergie would have kept him here for most of his career. Thinking he’s a major issue for United is well off the mark.
Agreed, but, though I’ve been a defender of the lad, there’s absolutely no question that he was utterly toss save for about 5 games last season.

Would sell.

Unread 25-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Brucie

Quote:
He's a below average footballer.
You're right, Fergie probably would have kept him around but, Fergie wouldn't indulge in his %@#$&!s and certainly wouldn't have collected a squad full of them

Just because he's a United fan doesn't mean he should be kept. It means £#%&! all man. If that's the case, sign me

I have no clue what goes on behind the scenes but, if a footballer walks into the dressing room and see him acting the way he does, with the club in the state it's in, especially as a younger player, there's only going to be one outcome.

Anfield this season... He was told to cover the right side of the pitch when Dalot went off...He done so for 2 mins, ignored the instructions, played whatever game he wanted and Robertson destroyed us down that side. It was incredible the amount of freedom he had.

That ain't someone I want at this club. But, I'm sure Ole will develop young "Lingzy"

He may not be one of the major issues but, considering he's supposedly one of our "go to guys," it's an issue that needs addressing

Unread 25-05-2019, 03:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Agreed, but, though I’ve been a defender of the lad, there’s absolutely no question that he was utterly toss save for about 5 games last season.

Would sell.
Well there’s no chance he’s leaving because there are clearly many others who are actually an issue. Lingard isn’t. I honestly don’t think many managers would sell him.

Quote:
He's a below average footballer.
You're right, Fergie probably would have kept him around but, Fergie wouldn't indulge in his %@#$&!s and certainly wouldn't have collected a squad full of them

Just because he's a United fan doesn't mean he should be kept. It means £#%&! all man. If that's the case, sign me

I have no clue what goes on behind the scenes but, if a footballer walks into the dressing room and see him acting the way he does, with the club in the state it's in, especially as a younger player, there's only going to be one outcome.

Anfield this season... He was told to cover the right side of the pitch when Dalot went off...He done so for 2 mins, ignored the instructions, played whatever game he wanted and Robertson destroyed us down that side. It was incredible the amount of freedom he had.

That ain't someone I want at this club. But, I'm sure Ole will develop young "Lingzy"

He may not be one of the major issues but, considering he's supposedly one of our "go to guys," it's an issue that needs addressing
We don’t know how Lingard is in the dressing room or with other players. Personally I’ve never read anything to suggest he has an attitude problem. So if all we are left with is not liking him dancing and being active on Instagram, it’s perhaps more of an issue for you than it is one the club needs to address. Don’t follow him.

He’s not a great player but it makes sense that United managers see the benefit of players like him.

Unread 25-05-2019, 03:39 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Well there’s no chance he’s leaving because there are clearly many others who are actually an issue. Lingard isn’t. I honestly don’t think many managers would sell him.

We don’t know how Lingard is in the dressing room or with other players. Personally I’ve never read anything to suggest he has an attitude problem. So if all we are left with is not liking him dancing and being active on Instagram, it’s perhaps more of an issue for you than it is one the club needs to address. Don’t follow him.

He’s not a great player but it makes sense that United managers see the benefit of players like him.
I don't follow him on anything. As you said the other day, the club value his social media following though.

He's a shit footballer and whilst our club is in the shitter, with things only going to get worse, I'd actually appreciate he tried a leg or actually cared instead of giving us a Michael Jackson tribute

Unread 25-05-2019, 03:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Probably not, I was just emphasising my lack of interest in him after his antics and performances recently.

Unread 25-05-2019, 03:54 PM
Switching Off

Course he isnt leaving. Stay at United or sign for Peterborough, Cambridge or Newport? Easy choice.

Unread 25-05-2019, 04:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I don't follow him on anything. As you said the other day, the club value his social media following though.

He's a shit footballer and whilst our club is in the shitter, with things only going to get worse, I'd actually appreciate he tried a leg or actually cared instead of giving us a Michael Jackson tribute
He isn’t a shit footballer imo. Everyone in our squad is inconsistent because the environment is. Lingard has many of the right attributes which is why his record in big games and finals is deceptively good. He hasn’t ever been able to put it together regularly though. Nothing special as a player but you keep guys like him as squad players.
Closed Thread