the best team always wins the league

Unread 22-03-2009, 08:50 PM
captain scarlet

Unread 22-03-2009, 08:55 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
just one more thing...

if we fail, we will come back stronger. because that's what we do, we're manchester united. we overcome adversity and disaster and we come back anew.

but if we succeed...

if we succeed, with the scouse @#%&!s so close now, with the scouse giddyometer in the stratosphere, with the whole stinking lice-ridden, rat-eating, granny-stabbing, wall-pushing murdering lot of them screaming in unison with absolute certainty 'IT'S ON'... to come so close and then fail, yet again, for them... they would never forget it. benitez may never get over it.

come on united. twist the knife. hold that title in front of the @#%&!s. tantalise... then snatch it away, take it home, lock it away. a-£#%&!ing-gain.

You would have made a great paramilitary leader mate.

Unread 22-03-2009, 08:56 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
You would have made a great paramilitary leader mate.

worrying thought, that.

Unread 22-03-2009, 09:45 PM
captain scarlet

Unread 22-03-2009, 11:42 PM
The taste of...

The Vermin players will suddenly realise they are in unchartered territory. They will suddenly sense the wheight of expectation of the rat eating population that they not only break their duck but stop us equaling 18

They have many nervous moments to come. No doubt SAF has held back the mine games for such a scenario.

Calling Mr squeeky bum......

Unread 23-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Neon Tiger

Unread 23-03-2009, 03:46 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Crikey ...Sorry about that.

OK, I'll say something positive: We may have pissed a 10pt lead up the wall in a week, losing 4-1 at home to Liverpool & following it up with a shock defeat today.....but, at least we look solid at the back.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but we've never actually had a 10 point lead, surely?

We had a 7-point lead with a game in hand, which we lost to the vermin.

Unread 23-03-2009, 04:36 AM
Stone Monkey

Lets get £#%&!in real here lads. Were looking shakey, the murderers are looking good. OK. we have a game in hand and the best thing about right now is the fact that there is a two week break.

I think Fergie is going to use this time and rally the troops, after all we've been here before, they have'nt!! We win one game in hand and the pressures all back on them.

But the bottom line is we NEED to find our form again and carry it through to the end of the season..

Win our game in hand and we still have the 4 point cushion!! That could be enough to send the Vermin under but tghe fact of the matter is, is that we need to win all of our games no matter what!!!

Come on United. Come on lads dont let me £#%&!in down not this season!!!!!

We need this 18....................

Unread 23-03-2009, 09:23 AM
Gruber

Closed Thread