United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming

Unread 16-10-2020, 05:47 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post
Top top game. One that I consider redownloading onto my ps4 every couple of weeks to play through again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanpalm87 View Post
It was absolutely brilliant.

You can tell when they sacked off Kojima, goes to shit then.
Still think I prefer 3 overall but part of me thinks V perfected the gameplay aspect. Iím replaying some missions just for decoy giggles. Getting a bit addicted to recruitment too - Iím fultoning everything.

I have waited so patiently for this game. Baby due at the exact same time it released but I will find a way.

Unread 16-10-2020, 06:17 PM
Whip Hubley

Ghost of Tsushima. Funny mgsv being mentioned - there's some very similar aspects to it. Just insanely immersive. Maybe up there with witcher3 in terms of open world epics.

Feudal Japan ftw

Unread 16-10-2020, 06:28 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Still think I prefer 3 overall but part of me thinks V perfected the gameplay aspect. Iím replaying some missions just for decoy giggles. Getting a bit addicted to recruitment too - Iím fultoning everything.

I have waited so patiently for this game. Baby due at the exact same time it released but I will find a way.
That feeling when you find the S ranked solider you were looking for

Been meaning to go back to MSGV at some point
Probably the best gameplay of any game Iíve played

Unread 22-10-2020, 10:41 PM
CamelToe

dark souls 3 - it's a war of attrition and theres no one to tickle your balls