United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 02-06-2008, 02:58 PM
George Bestial
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Shagging around but making the birds aware youre shagging around is proof you have a pair. I dunno if GB makes them aware of each other but he shags around.
Sort of. One of them's aware that it's an open relationship and is happy with that. She's got another fella on the go any way if reading her texts when she was out of the room is anything to go by.
 
Unread 02-06-2008, 02:59 PM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
You should write a book Believe... Entitle it "Believe's love tips and how to get women to dump you"
why the fuck would i want to do that?
 
Unread 02-06-2008, 04:25 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I'm very close to doing a Reggie Perrin
I so understand

Considering it myself, well that or a Sutcliffe
 
Unread 02-06-2008, 04:31 PM
The Mull
 
Default

I'm not sure I should post on this thread and spoil the whingeathon.......

But I'm as happy as V.D.S was after that save, even after 32 years with the

present Mrs Mull, it helps when I've been punching above my weight since

1976. (and that's a lot of weight)

Sorry chaps
 
Unread 02-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Hopskipjump
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
I'm not sure I should post on this thread and spoil the whingeathon.......

But I'm as happy as V.D.S was after that save, even after 32 years with the

present Mrs Mull, it helps when I've been punching above my weight since

1976. (and that's a lot of weight)

Sorry chaps
good cos I would have slapped your arse if you dissed TPMM
 
Unread 02-06-2008, 04:38 PM
The Mull
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
good cos I would have slapped your arse if you dissed TPMM
 
Unread 02-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I have offered to swap mine for a decent sized flat screen telly

currently in negotiations with samthesanitaryman
She would be if I jumped on her at the moment
 
Unread 02-06-2008, 06:58 PM
marlo stansfield
 
Default

im happy with mine.

give sme minimal stress and with all the chirpsing and female "mates" i have i keep my competitive edge.

but to think about it i wouldnt swap her for some of the birds i know or talk to.
 
Unread 02-06-2008, 07:24 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
im happy with mine.

give sme minimal stress and with all the chirpsing and female "mates" i have i keep my competitive edge.

but to think about it i wouldnt swap her for some of the birds i know or talk to.
How does the current bird cope with you being a virtual superstar who puts P.Diddy in the shade?

All these champ Harlem Globetrotter honeys that launch themselves at you, it must take it's toll on Mrs Marlo.

I don't know how you or she copes.
 
Unread 02-06-2008, 07:28 PM
marlo stansfield
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
How does the current bird cope with you being a virtual superstar who puts P.Diddy in the shade?

All these champ Harlem Globetrotter honeys that launch themselves at you, it must take it's toll on Mrs Marlo.

I don't know how you or she copes.
fuck off

she hates the fact i know alot of girls etc and is always like "your mate is on page3 again today" and things like that.

she dont have a clue about the champs i draw when im alone. thats why its good to not live with your bird. you can live another life without her knowing. kind of like fritzel but "above board"
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Who is really happy with their missus?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My missus... Mr_Ed Off Topic 9 31-01-2008 07:45 PM
My missus Mr_Ed Off Topic 12 14-10-2007 01:49 PM
my ex missus Chorlton74 Off Topic 25 14-09-2007 02:22 PM
Ive Just sent My missus to KFC Bunker Buster Off Topic 6 15-04-2007 05:47 PM
The missus has just said I should come to bed... gbmufc Off Topic 7 11-02-2007 12:05 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:50 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.