United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 31-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default My missus...

has invited me round to her house tonight. The only problem is that I may have to go upstairs and hide if her ex-husband comes round in case he kicks off about it (their dog is really ill so he wants to pop round and see it)

He moved out 2 years ago but doesn't like the prospect of me being there with his wife (despite their separation) as he still pays the mortgage and doesn't want her to have me there.

My gut feeling is to say bollocks and stay at home...

C'mon Fredsters... give me your thoughts please.
 
Unread 31-01-2008, 06:24 PM
SilverSurfer
 
Default

Bit confused here. Ex-husband or just separated? If it's the first and they're divorced, don't see any reason not to go.

If it's the second, I'd just stay away. Not worth the mither to be in the middle of someone else's unresolved relationship.
 
Unread 31-01-2008, 06:25 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

post a link and i'll tell you if she's worth a squirt or not
 
Unread 31-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
Bit confused here. Ex-husband or just separated? If it's the first and they're divorced, don't see any reason not to go.

If it's the second, I'd just stay away. Not worth the mither to be in the middle of someone else's unresolved relationship.
Sorry I confused myself. They are still married but separated... (have been for 18 months)
 
Unread 31-01-2008, 06:28 PM
acanofcant
 
Default

 
Unread 31-01-2008, 06:30 PM
SilverSurfer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Sorry I confused myself. They are still married but separated... (have been for 18 months)
Personally, I'd avoid then. I'd always be thinking I'd be caught in any bitchiness that could surface. They may say it wouldn't happen but separations are shite.
 
Unread 31-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Argentina
 
Default

You dont want to be getting into a relationship with a girl like this. She's a bit of fluff at tops.

However, I'd say just go round and nail it and post the link.
 
Unread 31-01-2008, 06:33 PM
SilverSurfer
 
Default

You'd be ok if he didn't threaten to turn up.

If the dog's at death's door, you could always help it on the way out of course.
 
Unread 31-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Enjoying Insanity
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Sorry I confused myself. They are still married but separated... (have been for 18 months)
World of trouble mate.

Stay clear.

(Hope the dog gets better and doesn't do a "Beadle")
 
Unread 31-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
has invited me round to her house tonight. The only problem is that I may have to go upstairs and hide if her ex-husband comes round in case he kicks off about it (their dog is really ill so he wants to pop round and see it)

He moved out 2 years ago but doesn't like the prospect of me being there with his wife (despite their separation) as he still pays the mortgage and doesn't want her to have me there.

My gut feeling is to say bollocks and stay at home...

C'mon Fredsters... give me your thoughts please.
get round there, you soft bastard.

i had a similar situation when i started seeing my missus. her ex, who she left for me, kept sitting outside the house in his car. if you put off going round there just coz he might show up, you'll be shitting yourself for months. just go round, if he turns up, he'll most likely be all mouth.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: My missus...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My missus Mr_Ed Off Topic 12 14-10-2007 01:49 PM
my ex missus Chorlton74 Off Topic 25 14-09-2007 02:22 PM
Ronny's missus Smeggs Off Topic 21 22-05-2007 01:46 PM
Ive Just sent My missus to KFC Bunker Buster Off Topic 6 15-04-2007 05:47 PM
The missus has just said I should come to bed... gbmufc Off Topic 7 11-02-2007 12:05 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.