United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-04-2019, 04:44 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I don't care about £300mil Mbappe signings...i do care about having to re-sign Phil Jones and Ashley Young.
I feel you on that bro.

Lets hope for change.

While woodward is here games like last night arent painful. Finishing outside of the top 4 is the punishment this club deserves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Not them specifically, but we need someone to rid us of the £#%&!ing incompetent glazer regime.

We need someone, if possible, with enough money to write off the near on 400 million dollar debt that's been crippling us for £#%&!ing ages and who isn't taking funds out of the club for their own pockets.

Oh and if they could blast woodward across trafford park with a £#%&!ing slingshot that would also be most welcome.

We need AMBITION......ambition beyond £#%&!ing sponsorship partners and social media mentions. We need owners with the drive to turn this club around and make it into a serious football team again instead of what we are now which is a world class marketing company with a weekend football team.

The people who own the club really don't £#%&!ing care if the team wins or not. that's the £#%&!ing tragedy of it. They simply don't £#%&!ing care. Look at their NFL team. Rubbish. Just left to rot. As much as i absolutely loathe what City stand for and the way they've basically cheated every financial law in the game, part of me in a perverse way almost admires the way the owners have so utterly ruthlessly gone about making them the best. I only wish we had owners in place who had the same ambitions for us.
They've done it for propagandistic reasons tbf.....

Unread 03-04-2019, 06:05 PM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Not them specifically, but we need someone to rid us of the £#%&!ing incompetent glazer regime.

We need someone, if possible, with enough money to write off the near on 400 million dollar debt that's been crippling us for £#%&!ing ages and who isn't taking funds out of the club for their own pockets.

Oh and if they could blast woodward across trafford park with a £#%&!ing slingshot that would also be most welcome.

We need AMBITION......ambition beyond £#%&!ing sponsorship partners and social media mentions. We need owners with the drive to turn this club around and make it into a serious football team again instead of what we are now which is a world class marketing company with a weekend football team.

The people who own the club really don't £#%&!ing care if the team wins or not. that's the £#%&!ing tragedy of it. They simply don't £#%&!ing care. Look at their NFL team. Rubbish. Just left to rot. As much as i absolutely loathe what City stand for and the way they've basically cheated every financial law in the game, part of me in a perverse way almost admires the way the owners have so utterly ruthlessly gone about making them the best. I only wish we had owners in place who had the same ambitions for us.
This.

Fact is, our club could have spent more money, more persistently than city have and done it well within the financial boundaries of the club's legitimate revenue. We could have outspent everyone in Europe AND paid off the debt at the same time. Probably still had enough left over for healthy dividends at the end of it too.

Everything between this scenario and our reality, is entirely down to the parasites that own us.

Unread 03-04-2019, 06:08 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
We don't have our own cash at all.

We are massively in debt, with a bunch of @#%&!s who take their own cut off the top.

We are then given our pocket money to spend the absolute minimum required to keep us top 4.

I don't care who owns us, as long as their aim isn't all about profit.

I'd support Hilary Clinton buying us with her Wall Street speech money if it was because she was a fan/wanted to boost her image/anything other than profit.

Crooked Hilary

Unread 03-04-2019, 06:20 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Crooked Hilary
Anybody but the clowns who give Phil Jones a 5 year deal

Unread 03-04-2019, 06:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Anybody but the clowns who give Phil Jones a 5 year deal
and Smallbrain

Unread 03-04-2019, 06:29 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
and Smallbrain
and Young.

God the list goes on.

If we could, we'd give Fred West a new 5 year deal after last nights #@&%! up

Unread 04-04-2019, 05:02 AM
believe

If the next person/group who buys us doesn’t do it to make money I’d seriously question their ambitions.

Unread 04-04-2019, 05:54 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
If the next person/group who buys us doesn’t do it to make money I’d seriously question their ambitions.
Thinking of putting in an offer ?

Unread 04-04-2019, 07:46 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
We don't have our own cash at all.

We are massively in debt, with a bunch of @#%&!s who take their own cut off the top.

We are then given our pocket money to spend the absolute minimum required to keep us top 4.

I don't care who owns us, as long as their aim isn't all about profit.

I'd support Hilary Clinton buying us with her Wall Street speech money if it was because she was a fan/wanted to boost her image/anything other than profit.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
This.

Fact is, our club could have spent more money, more persistently than city have and done it well within the financial boundaries of the club's legitimate revenue. We could have outspent everyone in Europe AND paid off the debt at the same time. Probably still had enough left over for healthy dividends at the end of it too.

Everything between this scenario and our reality, is entirely down to the parasites that own us.
And this

Apart from these £#%&!ing parasites, it has to be said that the decision making on the football side has been £#%&!ing appalling. Obvs, EW acts within their brief/constraints. The three previous managers have left a lot to be desired but were clearly over ruled on many of their transfer requirements by Woodward, who, unbelievably sacked Mourinho shortly after giving him a 5 year contract and failed to back him with recruits and extending Jones (5 £#%&!ing years ) and Smalling whilst saying we don’t need reinforcements at cb is mind blowing. I’m beginning to wonder whether it was actually dithering Dave who didn’t buy Alcantra and Kroos etc, and whether LVG had little option but to pick up the likes of Falcao and Schwein for nowt just as Mou probably had no intention of buying Sanchez and Fred.

Still the debt is there
Still they pay themselves handsomely
Still inadequate recruiting
Still the stadium left to deteriorate probably more than at any time since it was rebuilt after the war

Where is £#%&!ing isis when they’re needed?

Unread 04-04-2019, 07:56 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Would you question the ambition of the city owners?
They are never gonna make back the £1.3bn they have put in even if they sell

Unread 04-04-2019, 08:00 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Would you question the ambition of the city owners?
They are never gonna make back the £1.3bn they have put in even if they sell
don't be silly

Unread 04-04-2019, 06:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Still the stadium left to deteriorate probably more than at any time since it was rebuilt after the war
There isn't so much talk of enlarging it these days, I notice.......

Unread 08-04-2019, 01:55 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
There isn't so much talk of enlarging it these days, I notice.......
I recall stories they put planned redevelopment of the south stand on hold last March as they would be spending 150m plus to back mourinho that summer. Then they found an excuse not to do so. They’re just lying sacks of shit constantly kicking the can down the road.

Unread 08-04-2019, 02:01 PM
waynes ear's

wont be moaning when the takeover is announced on 2nd June. Done deal.

Glazers walking away with a shitload of cash. United swimming in disgusting oil money.

Unread 08-04-2019, 02:20 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
wont be moaning when the takeover is announced on 2nd June. Done deal.

Glazers walking away with a shitload of cash. United swimming in disgusting oil money.

Unread 08-04-2019, 02:45 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I recall stories they put planned redevelopment of the south stand on hold last March as they would be spending 150m plus to back mourinho that summer. Then they found an excuse not to do so. They’re just lying sacks of shit constantly kicking the can down the road.
Yup, I know for a fact that in the last year or so architectural firms have looked at both South Stand extension as well as a general stadium upgrade. These have been priced up and its up to the board to give the approval but I'm sure they are more interested in making sure the manager has a huge pot of money to play with.

Unread 08-04-2019, 03:02 PM
ScarFace

Surely increasing the stadium adds value to any sale and is guaranteed to make money long term.

Unread 08-04-2019, 03:11 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Yup, I know for a fact that in the last year or so architectural firms have looked at both South Stand extension as well as a general stadium upgrade. These have been priced up and its up to the board to give the approval but I'm sure they are more interested in making sure the manager has a huge pot of money to play with.
Heard it's too include a massive big Arabic knife the length of the top.....

Unread 08-04-2019, 03:14 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Surely increasing the stadium adds value to any sale and is guaranteed to make money long term.
Yes, the problem is that any upgrade wouldn't turn a profit until 5 years + down the line and the owners would hate to risk money now that they may not be around to see a return on.

Unread 08-04-2019, 03:22 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Heard it's too include a massive big Arabic knife the length of the top.....
And a mosque
Closed Thread