United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 01-01-2013, 11:53 PM
mo_mufc

Default Real Madrid away

Im looking to go to the madrid match at the Bernabeu. I tried to get tickets at the united end but i wont stand a chance of getting them. So i might just go for the hospitality package with outdoor seating. My question is,will there be united fans in the hospitality section or will there only be Real madrid fans? Also how come we have to collect the tickets at Bernabeu and are not posted to your home address?

Unread 02-01-2013, 12:04 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo_mufc
Im looking to go to the madrid match at the Bernabeu. I tried to get tickets at the united end but i wont stand a chance of getting them. So i might just go for the hospitality package with outdoor seating. My question is,will there be united fans there aswell or will there only be Real madrid fans? Also how come we have to collect the tickets at Bernabeu and are not posted to your home address?

Unread 02-01-2013, 12:08 AM
mo_mufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
??

Unread 02-01-2013, 12:12 AM
The Mull

HTH

Unread 02-01-2013, 12:17 AM
no fun

mo, you are new to the forum, it takes time before you are accepted and people will take you seriously

to help me make my mind up, can you answer this question ?

you live in a block of high rise flats

which animals do you keep in the lift ?

Unread 02-01-2013, 12:23 AM
mo_mufc

I dont understand why you just cant help me out?

Unread 02-01-2013, 12:27 AM
The Mull

have a look here Mo.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...3&postcount=12

Unread 02-01-2013, 12:34 AM
mo_mufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Thanks,i read about that but im looking to buy hospitality ticket but just wanted a bit more information thats all.

Unread 02-01-2013, 12:52 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Thanks,i read about that but im looking to buy hospitality ticket but just wanted a bit more information thats all.
Well I wouldn't have a clue, being the pawper that I am, ask/axe CTR, Hark or £#%&! kfc, they have boxes at OT

Just had a thought, El Hombre, he has the biggest box.

Off to bed now xx

Unread 02-01-2013, 12:58 AM
mo_mufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Well I wouldn't have a clue, being the pawper that I am, ask/axe CTR, Hark or £#%&! kfc, they have boxes at OT
Ok. Thanks for your help anyway,it was much appreciated.

Unread 02-01-2013, 07:18 AM
Cream

Quote:
I dont understand why you just cant help me out?
Touch of the Franz Kafka's about this one.

Unread 02-01-2013, 07:54 AM
Aman27deep

Wish i had the money to go to this one. *cries*

Unread 02-01-2013, 07:58 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Im looking to go to the madrid match at the Bernabeu. I tried to get tickets at the united end but i wont stand a chance of getting them. So i might just go for the hospitality package with outdoor seating. My question is,will there be united fans in the hospitality section or will there only be Real madrid fans? Also how come we have to collect the tickets at Bernabeu and are not posted to your home address?
Why won't you stand a chance of getting one mo? We should have an increased allocation which means even BGR's like me, applying for the first euro away this season, may get one...

Unread 02-01-2013, 08:00 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Wish i had the money to go to this one. *cries*

Unread 02-01-2013, 12:08 PM
believe

Thumbs up

classic moers

Unread 02-01-2013, 12:33 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
No offence, but you sound like a bit of a clueless £#%&!wit.

Unread 02-01-2013, 12:34 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
foty 2013

Unread 02-01-2013, 01:25 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Cut him some slack, at least he's going not like that @#%&! nofun, who's wife won't let him.

Unread 02-01-2013, 01:28 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Cut him some slack, at least he's going not like that @#%&! nofun, who's wife won't let him.
I can't, sorry.

Unread 02-01-2013, 01:41 PM
red @rmy

Thumbs up

Quote:
I can't, sorry.
Ok. £#%&! him.
Closed Thread