United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-04-2011, 01:26 PM
red in cumbria

Default Re: Terry " Refs never give Chelsea anything "

The bottom line is - take out the ones won on penalties, and we are just one behind them

Unread 08-04-2011, 01:28 PM
andyroo

The bottom line is, they're scouse @#%&!s and always will be.

Unread 08-04-2011, 01:32 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
The bottom line is, they're scouse @#%&!s and always will be.
That as well - though I thought it too obvious to bother mentioning

Unread 08-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I still don't see how anybody who rolls their socks up over their knees can possibly be taken seriously. Never mind get some kind of lionheart hard man reputation. If anybody did that in any dressing room I've been in they'd all just fall about laughing at the puff.
Spot on, you wouldn't see these men making @#%&!s of themselves dressing like that.

Unread 08-04-2011, 02:30 PM
Tumescent Throb

tbf to terry on this one, chelsea have had some dodgy £#%&!ing reffing in the cl over the past few seasons. if i was to take a wild and completely unsubstantiated guess at why i'd favour the one that says uefa and maybe even fifa have a grudge against abramovich because they were hoping that they would get a slice of all that money the capitalist scum on both sides of the curtain managed to make by denying the citizens their rightful share after the wall came down, billions of which this particular dispicable individual came to control. instead he took these illicit gains to london and laundered them across the private bank accounts of football clubs, footballers and their agents instead. this is more likely to be the cause than any particular grudge uefa or indeed fifa might have against a tin-pot nothing bunch of £#%&!ing mockney chavs with no history and no £#%&!ing class, or any form of punishment on behalf of say the catalan mafia against one of its former employees who refused to go quietly. some or all of this has been made up and in no way represents the official views of the forum administrators.

having said that, imagine how the ugly thick as £#%&! bottling cry-baby mockney @#%&! would've reacted to the shit united had to put up with when they were supposedly beaten by £#%&!ing porto for example.

Unread 08-04-2011, 02:40 PM
Sparky***

John Terry is like the embodiment of Essex. The man is so fundamentally unlikeable.

His stupid preened hair, his £#%&!ing 'I'm the big man, I am' attitude.

Unread 08-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
John Terry is like the embodiment of Essex. The man is so fundamentally unlikeable.

His stupid preened hair, his £#%&!ing 'I'm the big man, I am' attitude.
well put. a vile individual.

Unread 08-04-2011, 03:19 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Regardless of what he says, does or achieves he'll always be remembered for this...

"No one will put it on a plate for us"

i dunno, John. Stick that pen away and it was yours. How easy dya want it?

Unread 08-04-2011, 03:20 PM
dunk

If Tevez could finish we'd have done them before half time.

If Giggs could finish, we'd have beat them in extra time.

If JT could keep his feet we'd have lost.

Crazy.

Unread 08-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
"No one will put it on a plate for us"

i dunno, John. Stick that pen away and it was yours. How easy dya want it?

Unread 08-04-2011, 03:34 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If Tevez could finish we'd have done them before half time.

If JT could keep his feet we'd have lost.

Crazy.
Not crazy. Football.

Unread 08-04-2011, 03:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Not crazy. Football.
Yes, the fine lines that define it are crazy. Everytime someone puts up the video or picture of Terry and THE penalty, I'm convinced he will score

Unread 08-04-2011, 04:00 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
tbf to terry on this one, chelsea have had some dodgy £#%&!ing reffing in the cl over the past few seasons. if i was to take a wild and completely unsubstantiated guess at why i'd favour the one that says uefa and maybe even fifa have a grudge against abramovich because they were hoping that they would get a slice of all that money the capitalist scum on both sides of the curtain managed to make by denying the citizens their rightful share after the wall came down, billions of which this particular dispicable individual came to control. instead he took these illicit gains to london and laundered them across the private bank accounts of football clubs, footballers and their agents instead. this is more likely to be the cause than any particular grudge uefa or indeed fifa might have against a tin-pot nothing bunch of £#%&!ing mockney chavs with no history and no £#%&!ing class, or any form of punishment on behalf of say the catalan mafia against one of its former employees who refused to go quietly. some or all of this has been made up and in no way represents the official views of the forum administrators.

having said that, imagine how the ugly thick as £#%&! bottling cry-baby mockney @#%&! would've reacted to the shit united had to put up with when they were supposedly beaten by £#%&!ing porto for example.
Your final paragraph is the key to this. You don't hear about this except from United fans. Chelsea's so called bad luck is never off the news/radio/etc
And if you looked at these decisions we'd, as usual, see plenty that go their way. Nobody is talking about the fatc they shoul dhave had a coupel of reds if the letter of the law was applied.

Unread 08-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Your final paragraph is the key to this. You don't hear about this except from United fans. Chelsea's so called bad luck is never off the news/radio/etc
And if you looked at these decisions we'd, as usual, see plenty that go their way. Nobody is talking about the fatc they shoul dhave had a coupel of reds if the letter of the law was applied.
Exactly. I'm honestly surprised ref Chelsea had against Barça that time wasn't investigated, he was that bad.
Yet suggest that United get terrible decisions given against them by refs keen to prove a point, even some of the time, and people think you're bonkers. They honestly believe United never, ever have any decisions go against them.

Unread 08-04-2011, 04:09 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Exactly. I'm honestly surprised ref Chelsea had against Barça that time wasn't investigated, he was that bad.
Yet suggest that United get terrible decisions given against them by refs keen to prove a point, even some of the time, and people think you're bonkers. They honestly believe United never, ever have any decisions go against them.
You not think it's because there behaviour towards referee's that they dont get the decisions in Europe? Referee's aren't scared of them and they've shown themselves up far too much over the last couple of years.

The Evra incident the other night was a penalty, but no different to the decision we never got at Stoke earlier on this season and you never saw us complain about it. Just got on with the game and won the £#%&!er.

Unread 08-04-2011, 04:16 PM
andyroo

Quote:
You not think it's because there behaviour towards referee's that they dont get the decisions in Europe? Referee's aren't scared of them and they've shown themselves up far too much over the last couple of years.
Tin hat, but couldn't you use that argument for why we don't get a good run at Chelsea? We're not exactly blameless on that score.

Quote:
The Evra incident the other night was a penalty, but no different to the decision we never got at Stoke earlier on this season and you never saw us complain about it. Just got on with the game and won the £#%&!er.
Well, there was another call in that game we definitely got the better of, in all fairness, the non-second yellow for the Nev. Again tin hat. And recognising the first yellow was never a card in a million years.

Bit too much whining lately. The Rooney ban is a £#%&!ing joke but let's get on with it before we start priding ourselves on getting on with it.

This isn't a go at you btw TBR. All fair points.

Unread 08-04-2011, 04:59 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Crazy.
Wednesday's goal reminded me of that incident slightly

Unread 08-04-2011, 05:09 PM
dodger

Quote:
Bit too much whining lately. The Rooney ban is a £#%&!ing joke but let's get on with it before we start priding ourselves on getting on with it.

This isn't a go at you btw TBR. All fair points.
I think we've every right to have a proper moan. We're getting the shit end of the stick on all fronts. That's not to say we shouldn't avoid reaching the bleating stage, as Chelsea have already.

Unread 08-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Wednesday's goal reminded me of that incident slightly
reminded me more of this (1:25ish)

Unread 08-04-2011, 07:33 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
diagonal ball yes, but i meant in terms of an player exploding down the left, taking their player out of the game, pulling it back from the byline.
Closed Thread