United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 07-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Harry Flashman

Default Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and What? What? £#%&!off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
^

Rio hates the puff

What the £#%&! is it with this @#%&! torres that he runs straight into the defenders when he has the ball and always get the free kick.
He is commiting a foul.
Is the defender meant to step out of his way?
Why the £#%&! have the refs not picked up on this?

Unread 07-04-2011, 09:04 PM
dunk

Default Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and What? What? £#%&!off!

Chelsea fan in work was £#%&!ing fuming that they took Drogba off

Unread 07-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
^

Rio hates the puff

Cougar. RIP

Unread 07-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing fearsome pairing Rio and Vida, both large, intimidating, can play and £#%&!ing love it
That challenge where Rio got penalised for foot up @#%&!ted the lad right in the side of his head with his HUGE boot

Unread 07-04-2011, 09:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
That challenge where Rio got penalised for foot up @#%&!ted the lad right in the side of his head with his HUGE boot
He £#%&!ing meant that too

Unread 07-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Keane did a similar one on Poyet many years ago.

Unread 07-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
Keane did a similar one on Poyet many years ago.

Quality! Shame he never did get Shearer properly.

Unread 07-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Quality! Shame he never did get Shearer properly.
remember when shearer did him at OT? probably about early 96. took him out knee high with a pretty bad one. same game he did schmeichel a bit at the end.

Unread 07-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:

Reckon he channelled the spirit of the Hulkster to do it.

Unread 08-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Cougar. RIP
Him and Anderson were immense that game.

Unread 08-04-2011, 01:11 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
brilliant performance last night and great to see us going with 2 strikers in a euro away. i think it made all the difference.

how can anybody accuse the media of being biased towards united after the last few years? i've got mates who still say it
Post duly corrected (though I was tempted to put "decades" )

Unread 08-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Jethro

Fall out from this game is absoultely pathetic. Wouldn't think we have just got one over an English team in the CL, or played well, or kept ANOTHER clean sheet

Unread 08-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Part 36 Offer

Cool Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and What? What? £#%&!off!

big carrick

£#%&!ing love united me

Unread 08-04-2011, 03:13 PM
dunk

2 of the resident Chelsea fan finally summed up the courage to come and speak to me about the game today...

'United deserved it'
'Torres is miles off'
'3 of our players could've been sent off, but so could Rio'
'It may have been a penalty, but we can't complain'
'Why the £#%&! did he take Drogba off'

I was pretty impressed with them tbh. Although 1 of them admitted that he won't be talking to me for about a month should we finish the job on Tuesday

Unread 08-04-2011, 03:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
'It may have been a penalty, but we can't complain'
Indeed - I wouldn't mind people in the media saying "it should have been a pen" if they added that it was about bloody time we got a break there. But they never do, do they??