United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2012, 02:34 AM
taff

Talking Fergie nails Fat Rafa

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...son-title-race

Quote:
Ferguson has seen too many title run-ins not to know that points are always dropped along the way, sometimes in the most unexpected places, but is equally confident that his team has what it takes to bounce back. "You always get twists and turns, it's how you react that's important," he says. "I remember a few years ago when Liverpool beat us 4-1 at Old Trafford. That genius [Rafael] Benítez said they had planned to beat us by playing long balls behind us. Remember that? Clown."
arl whiskynose is SHITTING IT!!! etc.

Unread 15-04-2012, 02:39 AM
waynes ear's

what a man

rawk reaction link?

Unread 15-04-2012, 03:20 AM
Zorg

That is absolutely fantastic.

Clown.

Unread 15-04-2012, 06:58 AM
MUFC One Love

Fergie is spot on, all they did that day was launch it forward, even Reina was doing it.

Unread 15-04-2012, 09:13 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Fergie is spot on, all they did that day was launch it forward, even Reina was doing it.
All their goals came from hoofs/set pieces yet Benitez acted like some sort of don after the game "I hope the other teams in the league saw what we did" etc. £#%&!ing fat #@&%!.

Fergie is about to win his 5th league in the last 6 seasons, wheres Benitez? Oh, busy going on soccer am and writing a blog. £#%&!ing unemployed waster. He will never get a top job. Valencia, Liverpool and Inter = bust ups with directors/owners. He's the problem. He actually used to be a decent coach until he let his ego take over at the end of his Valencia reign.

Unread 15-04-2012, 09:15 AM
MUFC One Love

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
All their goals came from hoofs/set pieces yet Benitez acted like some sort of don after the game "I hope the other teams in the league saw what we did" etc. £#%&!ing fat #@&%!.

Fergie is about to win his 5th league in the last 6 seasons, wheres Benitez? Oh, busy going on soccer am and writing a blog. £#%&!ing unemployed waster. He will never get a top job. Valencia, Liverpool and Inter = bust ups with directors/owners. He's the problem. He actually used to be a decent coach until he let his ego take over at the end of his Valencia reign.
Yep.

Oh and your sig.

Unread 15-04-2012, 09:30 AM
saffers

Only just read the rest of that article

Quote:
What Ferguson may not care to remember is that he himself contributed some comedy of his own that day, trying to maintain United had been the better team despite a comprehensive hammering and Fernando Torres single-handedly leaving Nemanja Vidic's Footballer of the Year credentials in tatters, but his point is that United recovered to win the title by four points.
Paul Wilson is an out of the closet scouser. I'm not sure why he is still allowed to write about United. Bitterness reeks of all his articles about us.

United WERE the better team, it was a freak game decided by lucky breaks. And Torres leaving 'destroying' Vidic was a huge myth. Vidic fell asleep for one minute when he could have easily cleared a ball. It just makes me laugh how that freak game is all Liverpool and their desperate fans have to cling onto for 20 years.

Even their golden boy Torres £#%&!ed em off for the plastics. You just know he'll score the winner in the cup final if they meet.

Another belter by Paul Wilson about us in 2006:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2.../sport.comment

Where are the goals gonna come from £#%&!face?

Unread 15-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Pete's Shoes

Great stuff from the main man there. Cheers for posting. Made my morning that

Unread 15-04-2012, 09:35 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Only just read the rest of that article

Paul Wilson is an out of the closet scouser. I'm not sure why he is still allowed to write about United. Bitterness reeks of all his articles about us.

United WERE the better team, it was a freak game decided by lucky breaks. And Torres leaving 'destroying' Vidic was a huge myth. Vidic fell asleep for one minute when he could have easily cleared a ball. It just makes me laugh how that freak game is all Liverpool and their desperate fans have to cling onto for 20 years.

Even their golden boy Torres £#%&!ed em off for the plastics. You just know he'll score the winner in the cup final if they meet.

What makes me laugh after that it was always "Vidic struggles against Torres!" yet he was on Vidic's pocket every other time he has played against him. It's like a goalie with a defender, they make one mistake and it's "they're vunerable" etc yet a striker can have a 'mare, miss chances and do £#%&! all in a game and nothing is said really. Apart from Torres himself becase he has been shit for two years, funnily enough.

Unread 15-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Lok

Quote:

Quote:
Who's finishing where - Paul Wilson's 2006-2007 Premiership final table

1 Liverpool Will be going all out for the title this season, to judge by Wednesday's Champions League qualifier, and they can get under Chelsea's skin.

2 Chelsea Will be putting everything into Europe this year. We hope.

3 Arsenal Tomas Rosicky, the new Dennis Bergkamp.

4 Spurs New, improved lasagne recipe.

5 Manchester United Where are the goals going to come from?
I started to bolding bits that were ridiculous. I then realised I'd highlighted everything but his opinion of Chelsea so decided it wasn't worth it.

I can't believe people get paid for writing shit like that.

Unread 15-04-2012, 09:43 AM
The Mull

TBH, I thought I must've had my Red tinted specs on that day, as I told every £#%&!er we were the better team that day, and were undone by long balls usually from their fullbacks played diagonally, useless skaus @#%&!s, think that the blushites result this season will have exactly the same meaning as FSW win............................................3 points.

COYR.

Unread 15-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

wow. saf showing his teeth/seeing arse.

Why did he have to bring that up anyway, hardly as if he can excuse that defeat. Worse defeat I've seen. (before this season)

Unread 15-04-2012, 09:47 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
wow. saf showing his teeth/seeing arse.

Why did he have to bring that up anyway, hardly as if he can excuse that defeat. Worse defeat I've seen. (before this season)

Then again a lot of Irish do support Liverpool.

Unread 15-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Ethers

Weird thing to bring up tbf.

Horrible, horrible day.

Unread 15-04-2012, 09:53 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

Then again a lot of Irish do support Liverpool.
come on mate, try to be mature.

I just don't see why he brought it up.

If a liverpool manager brought up us beating them 4-1 at anfield 3 years later and commented on the SAFs post match comments what would you think?

Good to see him calling fat rafa a clown but the context is odd. THat result was a disgrace.

Unread 15-04-2012, 10:11 AM
History

Only the other day, i was trying to explain this to people on RI. Saying we £#%&!ing lethered liverpool that day and apart from 4 hoofs up the field, they were shit.

Unread 15-04-2012, 10:17 AM
saffers

Wouldn't say we leathered them but we were the better of two average teams that day.

Sums up the Liverpool tragicomedy of the last 20 years, that their finest hour was a fluke. I mean this is the club who has won their last 4 trophies on penalties. Joke of a club.

Unread 15-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Ethers

Quote:
come on mate, try to be mature.

If a liverpool manager brought up us beating them 4-1 at anfield 3 years later and commented on the SAFs post match comments what would you think?

Good to see him calling fat rafa a clown but the context is odd. THat result was a disgrace.
Fuzzy with the truth bombs again.

As if we leathered them ffs. 3 shots on target, 1 being our penalty.

Unread 15-04-2012, 10:31 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:

Fergie brought up a freak result from four seasons back that counted for £#%&! all. Boo hoo.

He just ripped the piss out of Benitez ffs. Who gives a £#%&! about the context?

Unread 15-04-2012, 10:37 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Fergie brought up a freak result from four seasons back that counted for £#%&! all. Boo hoo.

He just ripped the piss out of Benitez ffs. Who gives a £#%&! about the context?
This. Fuzzy in predictable 'i'll say the opposite to get a reaction' shocker.
Closed Thread