United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Part 36 Offer

Default Outstanding performance - Carrick MOM

Absolutely fantastic passing display by the lad.

Closely followed by Nani and the Fletch Meister General.

Should have been 8 nil though

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:59 PM
MUFC One Love

It's criminal that he was dropped for the last 2 games. Hopefully Fergie has seen the error of his ways. He looks so confident at the moment, I'd argue that Carrick is the best in our full squad at opening a defence up with one ball.

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Rhodzy

Rooney, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Anderson and Fletch were all MOTM

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Rooney, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Anderson and Fletch were all MOTM

Soz Fergie.

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Soz Fergie.
sokay Michael

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
It's criminal that he was dropped for the last 2 games. Hopefully Fergie has seen the error of his ways. He looks so confident at the moment, I'd argue that Carrick is the best in our full squad at opening a defence up with one ball.

I honestly don't think he will play on Wednesday

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:06 PM
BarryX

Rooney was immense in the first half, but his needless yellow card took away something for me. Nani was MOM IMHO MOTWYW aha. Carrick was great, a lot of our lads were, but Nani's assits, goal, and general brilliance shone out for me.

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Gog Coch

Scholes was anonymous in the first half and much of the second.

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:08 PM
rebelcountyred

thought he was excellent again today, i however deserve much of the credit for his excellent displays because since i questioned his ability to step up and take control of games he has made me look quite the fool.
Carrick/Anderson or Caranderick should now be our first choice midfield, they give me the horn.

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
Rooney was immense in the first half, but his needless yellow card took away something for me. Nani was MOM IMHO MOTWYW aha. Carrick was great, a lot of our lads were, but Nani's assits, goal, and general brilliance shone out for me.

Threadkiller

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:17 PM
MJ Ramone

The thing about games like tonight....as brilliant as it was, you're left with that "WHY THE £#%&! DIDN'T WE PLAY LIKE THAT AGAINST CITY LAST WEEKEND?????" frustration in the pit of your stomach.

...then of course you remember the man that was absent last Sunday. The man that carries the very heart & soul of Manchester United on his shoulders.
The finest player in the Country by a £#%&!ing mile - Wayne Rooney.

Carrick & Nani were tremendous....as were Anderson & Evra....as was Darren Fletcher. (Park worked his balls off too)

Great result.
Let's try & start putting that kind of effort in the League games now though shall we?
Arsenal are NOWHERE £#%&!ING NEAR as good as they're made out to be (& not just because of todays game) We should be well ahead of them in the League. No excuses.

It's Newcastle's 'WORLD CUP FINAL' next Saturday. Let's not allow another shite-house team have their £#%&!ing moment in the sun...AGAIN.
For the love of God.

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:20 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Threadkiller
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...82&postcount=3

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:21 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
The thing about games like tonight....as brilliant as it was, you're left with that "WHY THE £#%&! DIDN'T WE PLAY LIKE THAT AGAINST CITY LAST WEEKEND?????" frustration in the pit of your stomach.

...then of course you remember the man that was absent last Sunday. The man that carries the very heart & soul of Manchester United on his shoulders.
The finest player in the Country by a £#%&!ing mile - Wayne Rooney.

Carrick & Nani were tremendous....as were Anderson & Evra....as was Darren Fletcher. (Park worked his balls off too)

Great result.
Let's try & start putting that kind of effort in the League games now though shall we?
Arsenal are NOWHERE £#%&!ING NEAR as good as they're made out to be (& not just because of todays game) We should be well ahead of them in the League. No excuses.

It's Newcastle's 'WORLD CUP FINAL' next Saturday. Let's not allow another shite-house team have their £#%&!ing moment in the sun...AGAIN.
For the love of God.
Spot on again, MJ.

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:34 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I was trying my hardest not to mention that...

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:35 PM
wiganste

Carrick is the best passer of a football in England. FACT

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:37 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
I was trying my hardest not to mention that...
fair enough!.....but it'll take a 10 match unbeaten League run (at least) to get that City result/performance out of my system.

We should be £#%&!ing ashamed of ourselves that we've let Arsenal have a 5pt head start in the 'final straight'
We're a far stronger team & certainly a far stronger squad.

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:39 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Carrick is the best passer of a football in England. FACT
You're forgetting Stevie G, mate.

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:39 PM
mr.sitter

good shout on park..i kept expecting him to lose the ball in tight situations, but his decision making was first class....shit in front of goal though

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:42 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Obviously behind Stevie G.

All Carrick needs to do to match Stevie G is find Row H to Z when he plays a long ball. Perfect that, and Gerrard is in danger of losing his crown.

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:43 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Did Steeeeeeevie G play today??

How did the vermin get on today?....Oh yeah, they lost at home to Barnsley!!!
Closed Thread