United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-03-2011, 08:52 AM
HERTS_RED

Default Wales v England

Not particularly arsed aout the match but, let's hope the same thing happens to terry as his last match there, preferably being decapitated instead of knocked out

Unread 26-03-2011, 08:55 AM
HERTS_RED

Default Re: Wales v England

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Not particularly arsed aout the match but, let's hope the same thing happens to terry as his last match there, preferably being decapitated instead of knocked out

YouTube - John Terry Kicked In Face By Diaby

Unread 26-03-2011, 09:17 AM
borsuk

Thumbs down Re: Wales v England

jt's not happy

Unread 26-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Stickman

ffs I thought this was a friendly until I checked foxtel planner, qualifier? might stay up

Unread 26-03-2011, 09:32 AM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
ffs I thought this was a friendly until I checked foxtel planner, qualifier? might stay up
Should be a decent match tbf

Unread 26-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Pop

Was watching the Lionheart and Capello press conferences yesterday. Does any other country in World football make as big a fuss over something as utterly pointless as captaining their country?

Unread 26-03-2011, 10:20 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Was watching the Lionheart and Capello press conferences yesterday. Does any other country in World football make as big a fuss over something as utterly pointless as captaining their country?
I blame Peter Taylor nqat

Unread 26-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Don't bother, Wales are shite, and with Bale out even shiter.

Unread 26-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
I blame Peter Taylor nqat

Why Peter Taylor?

I blame them pearly kings Weessst Arrrrrmmm and their world cup winning team captained by 'Bobby'

Unread 26-03-2011, 11:05 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Should be a decent match tbf

Unread 26-03-2011, 11:12 AM
dunk

The first England match I have even a modicum of interest in for years and I'm at a wedding at the same time it kicks off

Unread 26-03-2011, 11:22 AM
Sloppy

John terry and the welsh.What a bunch of @#%&!s.

Unread 26-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Why Peter Taylor?

I blame them pearly kings Weessst Arrrrrmmm and their world cup winning team captained by 'Bobby'
gave it to Beckham innit. Wasnt nearly the fuss previously.

Unread 26-03-2011, 12:16 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
What's strange is that Capello seems to have bought into the myth.

Unread 26-03-2011, 12:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
What's strange is that Capello seems to have bought into the myth.
You have to suspect that he sees it as a way of ingratiating himself with the fans........

Clueless twunts that they generally are

Unread 26-03-2011, 12:57 PM
armchair

The fans don't really care. JT and his press pals do. It's the press built up the england captaincy being different to any other captaincy.

tbh capello is reeling from one disaster to another. He's only still there because it'd cost too much to sack him.

Unread 26-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
The fans don't really care. JT and his press pals do. It's the press built up the england captaincy being different to any other captaincy.

tbh capello is reeling from one disaster to another. He's only still there because it'd cost too much to sack him.
Lampard Gerrard Rio Terry etc shouldve £#%&!ed it off. Them and Ashley Cole all played for England in their absolute primes and did £#%&! all.

The FA should have told have told Capello to £#%&! off the Euros and blood the next team in for 2014. Hart, Smalling, Henderson, Walcott, Welbeck, Rodwell, Wilshere etc

Would never happen though. Didnt Germany do something similar?

Unread 26-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Lampard Gerrard Rio Terry etc shouldve £#%&!ed it off. Them and Ashley Cole all played for England in their absolute primes and did £#%&! all.

The FA should have told have told Capello to £#%&! off the Euros and blood the next team in for 2014. Hart, Smalling, Henderson, Walcott, Welbeck, Rodwell, Wilshere etc

Would never happen though. Didnt Germany do something similar?

I think that's what Capello intended to do (remember him saying they would be picked on form not reputation etc?) but for whatever reason he hasn't

Lampard Barry and Crouch have all had very poor seasons yet are in contention..

I think Capello has just given up on it tbh and is just waiting to be sacked with a tidy pay-out!

IMO there is far too much import placed on fat slobs and lickspittles like Woolnough, Taylor, Winter and their ilk's musings!

Know £#%&!-all about football when all is said and done, just 'report' %@#$&!s and rumour yet they are given credibility by the clowns who are England fans

Unread 26-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
I think that's what Capello intended to do (remember him saying they would be picked on form not reputation etc?) but for whatever reason he hasn't

Lampard Barry and Crouch have all had very poor seasons yet are in contention..

I think Capello has just given up on it tbh and is just waiting to be sacked with a tidy pay-out!

IMO there is far too much import placed on fat slobs and lickspittles like Woolnough, Taylor, Winter and their ilk's musings!

Know £#%&!-all about football when all is said and done, just 'report' %@#$&!s and rumour yet they are given credibility by the clowns who are England fans
I just cant understand it, Rio, Terry, Cole, Lampard, Gerrard and Rooney will still be the core when all fit and theyve failed in 3 major tournaments as well as a non qualification in 08. Whats meant to change? Rooney aside none of them are getting any younger. (hes not getting younger, but hes still pre peak age and should be involved come 2014)

Unread 26-03-2011, 01:39 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
John terry and the welsh.What a bunch of @#%&!s.
Hates Giggsy :shakehead:
Closed Thread