To provide....Well, to be a sort of...

I don't know...

Unread 06-11-2017, 05:22 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
To provide....Well, to be a sort of...

I don't know...
TBF he didn't have any full backs on the bench.

Oh. He had two.

Unread 06-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
TBF he didn't have any full backs on the bench.

Oh. He had two.
Let him away with it as Young was MOTM last weekend against Spurs and Darmian makes me shit my cax

Unread 06-11-2017, 06:11 PM
sa7

I'd love to see him dance his way into a giant mousetrap

Unread 06-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Lok

To be fair to Mou, I'd have given Sergio Ramos a chance at LB before bringing Blind on.

Unread 06-11-2017, 09:34 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
f***ing state of Ronaldo there. Six attempts on goal alone in there. Four of them on target. Utter nonsense.

Chance after chance.

f*** me, we were spoiled.
Park, Anderson, O'Shea and Fletcher started that night. You need world class players in every position plus a stacked bench before you should be expected to attack though.

Unread 06-11-2017, 10:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Park, Anderson, O'Shea and Fletcher started that night. You need world class players in every position plus a stacked bench before you should be expected to attack though.
That was 8 years ago. The game's moved on.

Unread 06-11-2017, 10:28 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That was 8 years ago. The game's moved on.
Debatable. We are 2 years removed from Leicester winning the league and Spurs are starting guys like Winks, Sissoko, Ben Davies, Trippier, Son. Chelsea won a league with Alonso, Moses as their wide pair.

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Debatable. We are 2 years removed from Leicester winning the league and Spurs are starting guys like Winks, Sissoko, Ben Davies, Trippier, Son. Chelsea won a league with Alonso, Moses as their wide pair.
Exactly, the period in the clip is probably around the peak of the premier league in terms of the top teams performing well in the CL.

Unread 07-11-2017, 01:54 AM
utd99

Quote:
It’s about desire, plain and simple. You watch that clip and you remember how that team broke their £#%&!ing necks to get on the end of everything and to force the issue all game every game. Now all you see is stroking it about, balls to feet and being outpaced by referees. Men and boys.
Closed Thread