United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2014, 09:35 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Thanks for clearing that up. The ones I have heard slagging of Keane have an anti Irish agenda.
Bastards

Unread 23-10-2014, 09:41 AM
Child of Darkness

KFC getting put on his arse here

Unread 23-10-2014, 09:47 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
A chip wasnt it? Seemed to take for ever. :shakehead: Bloody Forlan.
Looked as if it was in till the very last moment

Even Oliver Neuville's equaliser that night was absurd. First half injury time iirc. Christ, that was a right kick in the @#%&!.

Season fell apart after that game. Arsenal winning it at OT the following week :shakehead:

Unread 23-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Looked as if it was in till the very last moment

Even Oliver Neuville's equaliser that night was absurd. First half injury time iirc. Christ, that was a right kick in the @#%&!.

Season fell apart after that game. Arsenal winning it at OT the following week :shakehead:
didn't barthez £#%&! up in those leverkusen goals?

christ he was a little midget £#%&!er.

Unread 23-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
didn't barthez £#%&! up in those leverkusen goals?

christ he was a little midget w****r.
He should have saved Neuvilles. Blanc had a caust for Neuvilles goal at OT.

After Ruuds pen we had to push on and win 3-1, thought we would at the time.

We underestimated them

Placente lucio Nowotny Ramelow Schneider Basturk Ballack....

They had quite a bit about them.

Unread 23-10-2014, 09:58 AM
ashtonred

Keane was proud of his act of vengeance, and wanted the world to know that it was 100% deliberate. In his autobiography, he wrote: "I'd waited long enough. I £#%&!ing hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you @#%&!. And don't ever stand over me sneering about fake injuries. Even in the dressing room afterwards, I had no remorse. My attitude was, £#%&! him. What goes around, comes around. He got his just rewards. He £#%&!s me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...oy-keane-wrath

Unread 23-10-2014, 10:12 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
He should have saved Neuvilles. Blanc had a caust for Neuvilles goal at OT.

After Ruuds pen we had to push on and win 3-1, thought we would at the time.

We underestimated them

Placente lucio Nowotny Ramelow Schneider Basturk Ballack....

They had quite a bit about them.
Ze Roberto as well.

Unread 23-10-2014, 10:39 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Keane was proud of his act of vengeance, and wanted the world to know that it was 100% deliberate. In his autobiography, he wrote: "I'd waited long enough. I £#%&!ing hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you @#%&!. And don't ever stand over me sneering about fake injuries. Even in the dressing room afterwards, I had no remorse. My attitude was, £#%&! him. What goes around, comes around. He got his just rewards. He £#%&!s me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."

out of date.

he makes sense in his new book when he says he wanted to kick haaland but not injure him. Seems fair. Anyone who's played football will know there are chancers you want to boot. Doesn't mean you set out to cripple them.

Unread 23-10-2014, 10:40 AM
believe

In Keane's defence, Paddy is an embarrassing @#%&!.

Unread 23-10-2014, 10:43 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred

You haven't read his book have you.

Yourself, Kev and the rest are as bad as fox news....I'm thinking stoney could be right, this is an anti Irish agenda.

Unread 23-10-2014, 10:54 AM
vangaalsbigballs

watching a united match with paddy commentating is boring. States nothing useful or interesting and unless it is a blatant foul by a united player, he will never accept that ref made the right decision.

Unread 23-10-2014, 10:59 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Thanks for clearing that up. The ones I have heard slagging of Keane have an anti Irish agenda.
Think it's more a case of being plain clueless and lapping up the press agenda, they don't tend to have agendas of their own.

Anti Irish agendas are standard practice tbf tbf.

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane

Anti Irish agendas are standard practice tbf tbf.
something you'd know a thing or 2 about.

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:14 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I don't agree about the red, but he's spot on witht the other stuff. If you listen to Paddy Crerand we haven't deserved to lose a game for about ten years.
agreed.

He's just being a stubborn sod about Nani's red card. It clearly wasn't intentional. Why would Nani kick him deliberately as Keane suggests? ..it was a collision & nothing more. Nani didn't even see the player until the contact had been made.

..having said that, Keane is right on every other subject imo
The ex-player clique is embarrassing.
David May & Danny Higgingbotham scale Mount Tittyshit with David Stowell from MUTV for the United Foundation
Clayton Blackmore, Viv Anderson & the lads off to Borneo to play for United "Legends" at 5-a-side ...

MUTV is pathetic the way they never analyse the games or individual performances of players.

I don't even think Keane says anything particularly controversial. He just says the sort of things we'd say on here but we're not used to hearing that in the media.

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

it's not even a dig at united to say that mutv is pure shit. All club channels are the same. Cringeworthy propaganda channels. That's their purpose.

the way some people take personal offense at criticism of anything related to the club...

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:22 AM
Zorg

He was talking absolute £#%&!ing %@#$&!s about Nani and like everyone else on the night completely ignored Arbeloa's studs-up lunge into Evra's thigh, which was far worse.

Unread 23-10-2014, 11:23 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Still gutted the team didn’t win more titles and European Cups in his time. Just another example of his absolute hatred for the club. When will something be done about this monster ffs?

Nice reminder of the 2002 SF in this thread. Enjoyed reliving those moments again in my shellshocked mind

Unread 23-10-2014, 12:40 PM
Tumescent Throb

he's talking in the whole - no-one can say anything about United etc - when he seems to just mean the jobs for the boys crew...

he should be more specific about who he means because if he's defending United's entire media coverage in general then he's a £#%&!ing idiot.

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:02 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he's talking in the whole - no-one can say anything about United etc - when he seems to just mean the jobs for the boys crew...

he should be more specific about who he means because if he's defending United's entire media coverage in general then he's a £#%&!ing idiot.

Keano isn't defending the media coverage. He is criticising it.

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Walrus

I know what your saying but I think he did mean it.

The way he looks away as he is doing it tells the story IMO. He did not want to look at the impact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
out of date.

he makes sense in his new book when he says he wanted to kick haaland but not injure him. Seems fair. Anyone who's played football will know there are chancers you want to boot. Doesn't mean you set out to cripple them.
Closed Thread