United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 11-07-2019, 11:16 PM
f***ing stupid prick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
life for you may be about impressing people, but it isn't for me. as for whether you think I can articulate... I know I can just fine, so I couldn't really care about your misguided attempt at condescension either.

I was already moderately put out by the diversion of discussing the war (which keef introduced), rather than what an evil git campbell is. this ad hominem is probably too tangential to be worthy of further discussion.

are you actually fat?
Using an amplified number of words to describe a subject isn't being articulate.

Quite the opposite.

I don't try and impress 'daft Northern bastards' like you think you do by stringing together I'll formed sentences.

I veer from fat, to thin.

I am a c***.

Unread 11-07-2019, 11:25 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Can we all at least agree that Tom Watson is a total and utter c***?
You cool with the damage corbyn and his acolytes are inflicting on the prospect of a Labour government?

Unread 11-07-2019, 11:27 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatc***
Using an amplified number of words to describe a subject isn't being articulate.

Quite the opposite.
how many words you use is irrelevant to whether you are articulate or not. brevity can serve, but it's hardly an aim in itself.

I don't use lots of words or big words to impress people. I use them because they have a meaning that I am trying to convey. if I know a suitable big word, I'm happy enough to use it.

also happy to use irreverance to make a serious point as well as to be irreverant.

Quote:
I don't try and impress 'daft Northern bastards' like you think you do by stringing together I'll formed sentences.
you've made this hard to follow, but, if you are suggesting that I look down on northerners, you are merely parading your own ignorance.

Quote:
I veer from fat, to thin.

I am a c***.
yes. thanks for understanding that I only questioned the fat point. there's nothing wrong with being a c***... but, in this case, it's not going to get you very far.

Unread 12-07-2019, 12:43 AM
rubbernecker

To-ar-gue-on-fred in sev-en-teen syll-able-s is ve-ry dif-fic

Unread 12-07-2019, 12:55 AM
Mr Kaboom

Quote:
As long as we agree that Jenny Formby is a vile f***ing b***h.

Unread 12-07-2019, 01:17 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
As long as we agree that Jenny Formby is a vile f***ing b***h.
Another reasoned argument by the captain of the Oxford Union debating society

Thanks for that

Unread 12-07-2019, 08:43 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

you've made this hard to follow, but, if you are suggesting that I look down on northerners, you are merely parading your own ignorance.
This is true. You look down on everyone, not just northerners...

Unread 12-07-2019, 08:52 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Another reasoned argument by the captain of the Oxford Union debating society

Kaboomers was simply responding to Ric's post above

Unread 12-07-2019, 08:58 AM
silv

why is Watson a total c*** btw?

He has pushed very hard for Labour to become a remain party which is what most of you want isn't it?! He's pretty much single handledly keeping you in the race for power...

Unread 12-07-2019, 09:05 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
why is Watson a total c*** btw?

He has pushed very hard for Labour to become a remain party which is what most of you want isn't it?! He's pretty much single handledly keeping you in the race for power...
He's now a heretic. He must be shunned by the cult.