United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 11-07-2019, 10:28 PM
sa7

Horrible, obnoxious little wanker.

Couldnít give a damn how talented he is on his day, heís a human lavatory who we need rid of before he turns us into an even bigger circus

Unread Yesterday, 04:05 PM
ScarFace

Agent says he's told Sporting, United will bid this week. Sporting say thats fine but won't sell for less than 60mil euros.
( which is a great price ffs just bid it )

Remember if they turn down any bid below 30mil, they have to pay Fernandes 5mil compo.

Unread Yesterday, 05:08 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
Agent says he's told Sporting, United will bid this week. Sporting say thats fine but won't sell for less than 60mil euros.
( which is a great price ffs just bid it )

Remember if they turn down any bid below 30mil, they have to pay Fernandes 5mil compo.
Below30 mil

Unread Yesterday, 05:09 PM
messhead

I think he'd be a great addition, my only fear is that we buy him and subsequently don't bother with a holding midfielder. Matic moves so slowly he reverses time leaving McTominay as our sole defensive mid.

Unread Yesterday, 05:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead View Post
I think he'd be a great addition, my only fear is that we buy him and subsequently don't bother with a holding midfielder. Matic moves so slowly he reverses time leaving McTominay as our sole defensive mid.
McTommo is about to have the season of his life TWICI

Unread Yesterday, 05:16 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
McTommo is about to have the season of his life TWICI
Even if that turns out to be true, we need a back up. Can't bear to watch Matic visibly age on the pitch any more.

Unread Yesterday, 05:17 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Below30 mil
In his contract, any bid that is turned down of £30mil or more, they have to pay the player 5mil euros.

Sounds great for the player but probably means the buying club will have to pay 5mil extra as Sporting will want to recoup it.

Unread Yesterday, 05:21 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead View Post
I think Mctominay is much better further forward tbh or at least used as a box to box midfielder. The way he charged forward with the ball to set up Rashfordís goal today shows he has it in him.

So yeah I agree with you that a holding midfielder should be the priority.

Unread Yesterday, 09:28 PM
shenwen

Really fancy McT this season. Looking way more assured and confident.

If Pogba stays, then these two plus Fernandes will be a nice three. Fred or Matic on the bench. Lot of young players showing promise.

I know itís Perth and half a Leeds team, but starting to get quite optimistic.

(Also had a fair amount to drink tonight)

Unread Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
Really fancy McT this season. Looking way more assured and confident.

If Pogba stays, then these two plus Fernandes will be a nice three. Fred or Matic on the bench. Lot of young players showing promise.

I know itís Perth and half a Leeds team, but starting to get quite optimistic.

(Also had a fair amount to drink tonight)
Top red. Red wine fella?