United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 31-05-2023, 08:03 PM
poppy

Thumbs up

Just got an alert on my Robin Hood. Share price has just rocketed. It’s happening!

Unread 31-05-2023, 08:07 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
Just got an alert on my Robin Hood. Share price has just rocketed. It’s happening!
a whopping 1.48%

Unread 31-05-2023, 08:14 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

I think you're looking at the graph wrong pal...

Unread 31-05-2023, 08:16 PM
poppy

Here we go!

Unread 31-05-2023, 08:24 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Here we go!

Unread 31-05-2023, 08:34 PM
Hyman_Roth

The Qatari lads

Unread 31-05-2023, 08:47 PM
Finport Red

The Glazer lads

Sir Jim

Unread 31-05-2023, 08:52 PM
NedKelly

Avram Glazer -

Unread 01-06-2023, 04:36 AM
Stickman

I just hope once this is all over we can all get along.

Unread 01-06-2023, 05:38 AM
Kikinablu

Default We must Fight Fight Fight

The most important thing is to not fall for the Glazer tricks. Where they promise to act and we back off expecting a gentleman's agreement only to find they just carried on business as usual leaving us feeling used and abused. The1958 are thankfully maintaining the momentum and that needs to continue to expand. We should all do what we can, wherever we are to keep the message loud and global. Protest, march chat whenever possible at supporters clubs, post messagex online. I myself have recently written and published a book on amazon detailing the 18 years of abuse so that United fans, young and old and tĥe general public can find all they need to know in one access point and through that hopefully raise awareness to the point they really do get the message. Ive been a United fan for 55 years. I am united til I die and i wont let these financial vampires destroy our club.

Unread 01-06-2023, 05:41 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikinablu
The most important thing is to not fall for the Glazer tricks. Where they promise to act and we back off expecting a gentleman's agreement only to find they just carried on business as usual leaving us feeling used and abused. The1958 are thankfully maintaining the momentum and that needs to continue to expand. We should all do what we can, wherever we are to keep the message loud and global. Protest, march chat whenever possible at supporters clubs, post messagex online. I myself have recently written and published a book on amazon detailing the 18 years of abuse so that United fans, young and old and tĥe general public can find all they need to know in one access point and through that hopefully raise awareness to the point they really do get the message. Ive been a United fan for 55 years. I am united til I die and i wont let these financial vampires destroy our club.
Good timing

Unread 01-06-2023, 05:44 AM
Kikinablu

Default We must Fight Fight Fight

Unread 01-06-2023, 06:44 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
subtle

Unread 01-06-2023, 07:24 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Wow! I was just thinking to myself last night, “I would love to read a book written by a longtime fan, their point of view must be both interesting and educational.” It is so exciting to see a lifelong United fan with a book published on Amazon, that details the 18 years of abuse so that United fans, young and old and the general public can find all we need to know in one access point and through that hopefully raise the awareness to the point we really do get the message.

Do you have a link?

Unread 01-06-2023, 08:00 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Wow! I was just thinking to myself last night, “I would love to read a book written by a longtime fan, their point of view must be both interesting and educational.” It is so exciting to see a lifelong United fan with a book published on Amazon, that details the 18 years of abuse so that United fans, young and old and the general public can find all we need to know in one access point and through that hopefully raise the awareness to the point we really do get the message.

Do you have a link?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/ap/signin?o...t%2Fauth%2F2.0

Unread 01-06-2023, 08:08 AM
Ethers

Tried searching Amazon for anything written by Kiki Nablu but nothing come up so far. Something tells me that isn’t her real name perhaps?

Unread 01-06-2023, 08:21 AM
tatty

Found them on Kik.

Unread 01-06-2023, 08:31 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Tried searching Amazon for anything written by Kiki Nablu but nothing come up so far. Something tells me that isn’t her real name perhaps?
Wait, people don’t use their real names on here?

Did I go to medical school for NOTHING? ?

Unread 01-06-2023, 08:58 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

Unread 01-06-2023, 04:02 PM
ScarFace