United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-12-2021, 02:53 PM
Red_Rizla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

Didn’t deny the Arsenal fan accusation. Interesting. Was convinced that Tronics (single figure brain cells guy) was a gooner and marls is good mates….
I had him down as Chelsea from some of his posts, but he does have a tendency to contradict himself.

Unread 13-12-2021, 03:57 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Few strong whispers he's being lined up for the Everton job.

Unread 13-12-2021, 04:00 PM
Bion

Quote:
Say it ain't so ?😱

Unread 13-12-2021, 04:01 PM
tatty

Quote:

Everton fans will go mad if that happens.

Surely it’s a ploy by the board to make them grateful for what they’ve got.

Unread 13-12-2021, 04:02 PM
20LEgend1999

Don't think a David Ornstein parody account would tweet something like this out unless they were sure. Good luck Ole.

Unread 13-12-2021, 04:09 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Don't think a David Ornstein parody account would tweet something like this out unless they were sure. Good luck Ole.

Unread 14-12-2021, 12:02 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Exactly. And with the correct original Norwegian spelling too.

Unread 08-05-2022, 10:50 AM
Ethers

Job he did at United looking better by the day with the way Ralf has performed, and Villarreal’s incredible CL run.

Would be great to see him at a mid level club tbh.

Unread 08-05-2022, 10:53 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...LAxN3vQEpYww8A

Job he did at United looking better by the day with the way Ralf has performed, and Villarreal’s incredible CL run.

The deeper the hole we dig, the more sympathy and respect I have for our former managers*

Despite how it ended, couldn’t not like Ole if I tried. Hope he £#%&!in smashes his next job. Put the PE teacher #@&%!s in their place.

*except Moyes obviously.

Unread 08-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Sapien

Quote:

United?

Unread 08-05-2022, 11:12 AM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
The deeper the hole we dig, the more sympathy and respect I have for our former managers*

Despite how it ended, couldn’t not like Ole if I tried. Hope he £#%&!in smashes his next job. Put the PE teacher #@&%!s in their place.

*except Moyes obviously.
And Mourinho.

Unread 08-05-2022, 11:22 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
And Mourinho.
And LVG, but apart from that..,

Unread 08-05-2022, 11:28 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

Him at Newcastle would have been interesting .

Unread 08-05-2022, 11:29 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Yep. Probably would have taken them down.

Unread 08-05-2022, 11:51 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
After watching him spend 130 million quid on maguire and Wan Bissaka, do you really think the saudis would give him access to their £#%&!ing money?

Unread 08-05-2022, 12:02 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
After watching him spend 130 million quid on maguire and Wan Bissaka, do you really think the saudis would give him access to their £#%&!ing money?
I don’t think he had too much control over United transfers. Even the VDB there’s no way he wanted him and then not play him.

I’ve got a feeling maguire was a year in the making from Jose wanting him and AWB was another from the board. This idea of signing English British players so they have high resale value just reeks of Woodward. I’m not saying he had zero input, but any manager even Jose’s and LVGs it’s rarely “their” signing

Unread 08-05-2022, 12:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think it’s fair to say after all that we’ve seen and heard in the last few months about what happens transfer-wise, that ‘he’ didn’t spend £130m on Maguire and AWB, the club did and he was stuck with them. Same with Beek and Cavani and even Ronaldo.

All of the managers have had sub-quality players chucked at them.

Unread 08-05-2022, 12:09 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:

Of course he did, bless

Unread 08-05-2022, 01:26 PM
Dr Stranger

Not sure why everyone is always talking up Newcastle managers. They've only just got Howe and he's done a great job - they're the second form team of the year.

He's not going anywhere for a couple of years, at least.

Unread 08-05-2022, 01:39 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Not sure why everyone is always talking up Newcastle managers. They've only just got Howe and he's done a great job - they're the second form team of the year.

He's not going anywhere for a couple of years, at least.
I wasn’t saying he’s going to take over just it would be interesting to see what he could do at a club with money and ambition to be the best.
Closed Thread