United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-09-2015, 10:33 PM
Wingers

I would still be buzzing about this kid if he hadn't actually scored a goal. His running off the ball is spot on, his vision and the way he knows exactly how much room he has to turn is something a top player in his late 20's is still trying to sharpen.

The Henry thing doesn't do him justice. They compare Henry the finished product with Tony the newbie. Henry wasn't this instant a hit.

Unread 23-09-2015, 10:35 PM
puressence

Tbh the lad shud have a thread every time he scores

Unread 23-09-2015, 10:35 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Tbh the lad shud have a thread every time he scores
go for it man

Unread 23-09-2015, 10:36 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
LvG deserves huge credit for going balls out to get this lad. Would've been a lot easier to £#%&! away £40M on a Cavani or Higuain. Top management.

The lad's a frightening talent.
I am absolutely delighted they chose young up and coming attacking talent to invest in this summer tbh. Him and Memphis could be this generations Rooney and Ronaldo

Like Pereira too, be good to see Memphis, Martial and Pereira all on the pitch at once from the get go.

Unread 23-09-2015, 10:39 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Why start it at all if it was just his name? You are basically saying "no-one start a thread that's anything about Martial just post your thread in mine as I've started a thread with his name." That's the rawk way and it can £#%&! off. What's the idea if he stays 5 years - we just have one thread? We had about 4 threads about gerrard last week but we're supposed to have one for the entire career of this player.

Makes no sense except that the idea is from people infected from browsing rawk so much. It's bizarre.
Just thiught he at least deserves a thread with capital letters.

I couldn't give a £#%&! tbh. Merge it with summat else if you want.

Unread 23-09-2015, 10:40 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Just thiught he at least deserves a thread with capital letters.

I couldn't give a £#%&! tbh. Merge it with summat else if you want.
nope. Good thread title in the end

Unread 23-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Ginners

not sure why the hate for lowercase tbh

Unread 23-09-2015, 10:44 PM
Crumps

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
nope. Good thread title in the end
Really would love to see him in a proper 3 as despite his clear talent as a player who leads the line his pace and skill will cause havoc running the channels.

I've dreamt of a player who was the cross between Saha and Cole. Could be big Tony M.

Him, Memphis Deep could really help bring Rooney back to form too.

Because of their pace they will automatically force teams to play a little deeper freeing up the space that Rooney used to attack with such vigour, especially when Saha and Ronnie were present.

Unread 23-09-2015, 10:45 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I am absolutely delighted they chose young up and coming attacking talent to invest in this summer tbh. Him and Memphis could be this generations Rooney and Ronaldo

Like Pereira too, be good to see Memphis, Martial and Pereira all on the pitch at once from the get go.
Stop that immediately.

Unread 23-09-2015, 10:45 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Him and Memphis could be this generations Rooney and Ronaldo
There's no doubt about it chief. It's happening.

Unread 23-09-2015, 10:46 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Stop that immediately.

Quote:
There's no doubt about it chief. It's happening.

Unread 23-09-2015, 10:47 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
not sure why the hate for lowercase tbh
It's disrespectful imo.

When people write my name without capitals it makes me so angry I could beat them with the bloody stumps of their limbs.

You shit stirring wee bastid.

Quote:

They could be a hell of a partnership nqat.

Didn't want to go as far as saying that tbh as I am already a renowned gaylord.

Unread 23-09-2015, 10:51 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Love Sadio Mane after his performance at the weekend btw. I'm assuming it wasn't a one off

Him playing behind or on the right of a front three with Deepay & Martial could be pretty brutal imo.

Unread 23-09-2015, 10:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Love Sadio Mane after his performance at the weekend btw. I'm assuming it wasn't a one off

Him playing behind or on the right of a front three with Deepay & Martial could be pretty brutal imo.
Scored tonight, nice finish tbf.

Unread 23-09-2015, 11:07 PM
Swagger

Meanwhile our previous striker from Monaco..

Unread 23-09-2015, 11:47 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Utter shitc***.
LVG still making him play shit eh?

Unread 23-09-2015, 11:50 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

adore the lad tbh
Wazza isn't getting any younger & I need somebody else to unconditionally hang my hat on.

Unread 23-09-2015, 11:53 PM
armchair

He's had a great start because he's been managed impeccably. A lot of his goals have come from coming on when teams are tired and trying to come back from defeat. Will probably score between 10 and 15 goals v sunderland.

Unread 23-09-2015, 11:56 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
adore the lad tbh
Wazza isn't getting any younger & I need somebody else to unconditionally hang my hat on.

Got exactly the right manager for this stage of his career too.

He is gonna have one hell of a career. Will be a United legend and is gonna win the lot.

Cant believe what he's doing and how he's doing it as a 19 year old with the pressure of a big money United signing.

Unread 24-09-2015, 12:48 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Unreal talent this kid. Every time he bags, another leaf withers from the former sage plant that was bunks...
Closed Thread