United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2012, 11:11 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
We'll not win at Sunderland so irrelevant imo.

Remember that time some @#%&! like Blackburn lost on the last day but we couldn't capitalise, got beat off some shitknockers like West Ham?
I seem to remember a draw.

Unread 06-05-2012, 11:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I seem to remember a draw.
really?? think we just imagined the 1-1 scoreline judging by the way those cockney £#%&!pigs celebrated that day they must have won

Unread 06-05-2012, 11:23 PM
jem

that was about the only day of my life I had any respect for liverpool as a club.

Unread 06-05-2012, 11:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
that was about the only day of my life I had any respect for liverpool as a club.

wouldn't go that far but I know what you mean

Unread 07-05-2012, 01:51 AM
utd99

Well, if that were to happen then our first stop should be to church, because it would definitively confirm that God exists, and that he does in fact hate city supporters.

Pray for forgiveness doubting Thomi..

Unread 07-05-2012, 02:04 PM
evianfree

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

%@#$&!s. the players were half arsed and when that pretty boy scored he looked mortified. and from what i remember their fans didn't celebrating their goals, applauded shearer when he scored and were singing "champions". from top down they have always been and will always be @#%&!s.

Unread 07-05-2012, 03:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by evianfree
%@#$&!s. the players were half arsed and when that pretty boy scored he looked mortified. and from what i remember their fans didn't celebrating their goals, applauded shearer when he scored and were singing "champions". from top down they have always been and will always be @#%&!s.
That just shows how much Blackburn's arses had gone, then.

Meanwhile, an obscure E European goalkeeper at a no-mark lower mid-table side decided this would be a good moment to have the game of his poxy life. Ludek Miklosko, £#%&! you

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

Meanwhile, an obscure E European goalkeeper at a no-mark lower mid-table side decided this would be a good moment to have the game of his poxy life. Ludek Miklosko, £#%&! you
he had quite a lot of help from Andy Cole tbfhowdidhemiss

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Sandman

We were robbed in 95, Cantona missing the last 16 games of the season

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:27 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
We were robbed in 95, Cantona missing the last 16 games of the season
It was his own fault tbf

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:27 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he had quite a lot of help from Andy Cole tbfhowdidhemiss
Hughes and McClair massively £#%&!ed up chances too..

Such cliché bullshit blaming Cole, if it wasn't for his goals we wouldn't have beene near them.

Just like the @#%&!s who quote Glenn Hoddle in slating him.

You're better than that Kev.

Not much but you are.

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Hughes and McClair massively £#%&!ed up chances too..

Such cliché bullshit blaming Cole, if it wasn't for his goals we wouldn't have beene near them.

Just like the @#%&!s who quote Glenn Hoddle in slating him.

You're better than that Kev.

Not much but you are.

Cole was a great player for us ...just not that day....at least McClair scored although it was bizarre he started ahead of Hughes

one of the worst memories ever that whole day....about to be usurped this Sunday right enough

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
It was his own fault tbf
Still think the punishment was well over the top tbh.

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:36 PM
wiganste

Quote:

Cole was a great player for us ...just not that day....at least McClair scored although it was bizarre he started ahead of Hughes

one of the worst memories ever that whole day....about to be usurped this Sunday right enough
Mate - it's over now. Just get used to the idea and it may not feel as bad when the inevitable happens. Just switch off the TV and wear blinkers at work/don't read the press.

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:37 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Still think the punishment was well over the top tbh.
Maybe - but he could have been sacked.

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:40 PM
tatty

Cole was £#%&!ing awful for much of 95/96, i remember him duffing a chance in the 96 FAC final in a way a schoolboy would be ashamed of and thinking fergie had to get rid.

I think much of Cole's history is condensed in to that 98/99 season with Yorke when they were both outstanding.

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Crumps

Quote:

If they do win it on Sunday, I'm gonna be pissed off more at their giddyness and bragging than owt else. With Barca beating us in the finals I actually respected their achievements (despite the tongue in cheek drug stuff I come out with).

These @#%&!s have just proved any two bit club can win the league if they are bank rolled by a bored billionaire and their supporters do a moral 180. It's looking like if they do it, it will be actually by getting the same amount of points as a team that is not only in transition but lacking a midfield, had it's hands tied financially by @#%&! owners as well as their club captain and best defender being out all season.

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:48 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Cole was massively unlucky with injuries. Pneumonia and a leg break. Still a top record for us though

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Cole was £#%&!ing awful for much of 95/96, i remember him duffing a chance in the 96 FAC final in a way a schoolboy would be ashamed of and thinking fergie had to get rid.

I think much of Cole's history is condensed in to that 98/99 season with Yorke when they were both outstanding.
We had to spend the season turning him into a frontman rather than the tap in merchant he was at newcastle.

From 1997-2000 he was fantastic scoring 25, 24, 22 goals in the 3 seasons.

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

never forgiven them @#%&!s for that. west ham, i mean. I've wished nothing but misery and pain on them ever since. and to be fair, it's come true.
Closed Thread