United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Crumps

Default Cabaye

Seen £#%&! all of him this season. Is he still good? Cheeky bid, can't be happy fighting relegation. Value.

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:10 PM
dunk

No. Was £#%&! against the dippers yesterday. Just a dirty little @#%&!.

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Lok

He's not had a great season.

He's not really the type of player we need.

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Mr Castro

The injury what he had set him back. He's okay but I wouldn't buy him.

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He's not had a great season.

He's not really the type of player we need.
A midfielder who's good on the ball and can pick a pass?

Would fill the compliment/replace Carrick role rather well would he not?

As I said, seen £#%&! all of him lately.

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:13 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Tiote's another too, overrated shite.

Keep hearing United need a aggressor in midfield like him. Ha

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:14 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
We've got one already. Get with the programme. Besides he has no gurning potential whatsoever.

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
We've already got a few that can do that.

We need someone with a bit of physical presence who can dominate a game. Someone along the lines of Yaya Toure.

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
We've already got a few that can do that.

We need someone with a bit of physical presence who can dominate a game. Someone along the lines of Yaya Toure.
One.

I don't buy into this physical presence %@#$&!s in midfield, we ain't Stoke. If they are physically there, can pass, tackle, intercept and have a good engine that's all that's needed. Upfront and at centre half yeah but I don't see the need for monsters in the middle in today's game. Keano was a short arse and there was nowt on him.

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Crumps

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...y-are-not.html
Quote:
YOHAN CABAYE was blunt and brutal as he explained why Manchester United are 15 points ahead of Manchester City: One is a team, the other a collection of individuals.
Cabaye believes champions City have effectively surrendered their title because they do not think or play as a team but rely on individual brilliance to get results.

Newcastle visit the Etihad tomorrow afternoon and Cabaye’s words will irk City chief Roberto Mancini.

The France ace meant no disrespect to the champions and was full of praise for their star-studded squad.

But he did not shy away from giving an honest answer as he lavished praise on Old Trafford boss Alex Ferguson.

Cabaye said: “United are a machine. Sir Alex is doing a fantastic job for the club.

“Even when the players change, he knows which player is going to be good for his team.

“City have fantastic players but, unfortunately for them, they don’t think and play as a team — it’s not the same as United. So maybe that’s the difference.

“City are still a fantastic team. But they are a team of individuals.”

Last year, City overturned an eight-point gap on United in the last eight games to win their first championship in over four decades.

This time around the gap is almost twice as big and Cabaye believes it is impossible for them to do it again.

He said: “The 15 points is a big difference and it’s going to be more difficult than last season when they had eight points.

“I think it’s impossible because if United win three games, they win the title. It’s going to be hard for them.”

The battle for the middle ground is where tomorrow’s game will be won and Cabaye knows he will come up against the man he rates the best in the Premier League.

Cabaye had good practice facing Xavi, Iniesta and Sergio Busquets as France lost to Spain on Wednesday.

For he will now come up against their former Barcelona team-mate Yaya Toure.

He added: “Every time, it’s the best feeling for me when we play against the best players in the world. On Wednesday, it was Spain and on Saturday, it’s going to be Yaya Toure. He is the best in the Premier League.

“Toure is the best because he can defend, he can score, he can play up offensively and defensively.

“He’s the complete midfielder and he deserves to be where he is.

“Kun Aguero, David Silva, Carlos Tevez and many more are all fantastic players. I don’t want to say their stars are less good than Yaya Toure but when Yaya misses a game — like at Everton — they lost.

“It’s going to be totally different than the Spain midfield but it’s going to be tough as well.

“We will have a big, big job to do to stop City.”

Cabaye was focused on France and had not heard Toure’s threat to quit City at the end of the season, which was delivered to SunSport by his agent, Dimitri Seluk. He added: “I don’t know about that. He would be a big loss. I didn’t hear anything, I’ve been focusing on the France team in the last week.”

The Magpies are still in a perilous position in the Premier League table following their loss at Wigan before the international break — and Cabaye insisted that they will go out to win at the Etihad.

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Tiote's another too, overrated shite.

Keep hearing United need a aggressor in midfield like him. Ha
Tiote was never much good. Runs around a lot but passing is woeful at times and commits so many fouls.

Cabaye has always been a decent player. Don't watch Newcastle much, but I suspect it's hard to shine in amongst that much shit@#%&!erry.

Unread 29-04-2013, 04:53 AM
believe

If we're going to be tapping anyone up from Newcastle it should be Ben Arfa. Good little player, whose position is relatively unknown and spends most of the season on the bench. He'd fit right in at United.

Unread 29-04-2013, 05:56 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
If we're going to be tapping anyone up from Newcastle it should be Ben Arfa. Good little player, whose position is relatively unknown and spends most of the season on the bench. He'd fit right in at United.
nani mark II
i agree

Unread 07-06-2013, 02:39 PM
barca99

Quote:
Yohan Cabaye has issued a come-and-get me plea to Manchester United and says he would be keen to work under new manager David Moyes.

The unsettled Newcastle midfielder, speaking to Canal+ in his native France, has given an intriguing interview that is likely to unsettle his current club.

Following a disappointing season in which Alan Pardew's side diced with relegation, Cabaye has been tipped to move on to bigger things.

And he has done nothing to dampen the rumours regarding a switch to Old Trafford.

When asked whether he would be ready to move there, he replied: "Yes of course, I've liked this club for a long time, I like what they do, the boss has left but they have appointed a very good successor, and he did some very good things with Everton.

"They are always well placed among the big clubs. Yes for sure it could be an interesting challenge."

PSG and Monaco have the financial clout to persuade Newcastle to sell Cabaye, who says he would listen to all offers.

"I have had no direct contact with anyone, maybe my agents are currently in the know," he added.

"As for me, I am here, listening. I like England as well. I will need to look at the situation but you never know."

Unread 07-06-2013, 02:42 PM
Rhodzy

He's a £#%&!ing snide little @#%&!.

Unread 07-06-2013, 02:59 PM
RuffyPup

Thumbs down

He can £#%&! off.

Unread 07-06-2013, 05:59 PM
ryanMUFC

Cabaye would be a decent signing for us but they'd want more than 15 million for him. I'd offer them whatever Anderson sells for. It would be an improvement.
Ben Arfa is a @#%&!. That dive

Unread 07-06-2013, 06:07 PM
Blagger

Thumbs up

Would be an interesting signing. Although he does tend to become anonymous in bigger games, I always thought. Still, horrific team he's surrounded by.

Unread 07-06-2013, 06:11 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
He's a £#%&!ing snide little @#%&!.
yes but he'd be our £#%&!ing snide little @#%&!. motwyw

Unread 07-06-2013, 06:18 PM
armchair

good player on his day but gets caught out of position all the time
Closed Thread