United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-07-2021, 12:52 PM
waynes ear's

and he's done £#%&! all for the best part of five weeks, why does he need a holiday?

jesus christ

Unread 13-07-2021, 12:54 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
and he's done £#%&! all for the best part of five weeks, why does he need a holiday?

jesus christ
He did miss that pen tbf.

Unread 13-07-2021, 01:06 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Today is the first time they've left the team hotel / bubble....
Pretty sure clubs have sent medics to International camps to carry out medicals before now. Would all be in Elite bubbles anyway.

Unread 13-07-2021, 05:16 PM
dunk

Unread 13-07-2021, 05:17 PM
Dr Stranger

Nice edit 😉

Unread 13-07-2021, 05:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Nice edit 😉
Copied the wrong one

Unread 13-07-2021, 06:37 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Copied the wrong one
Shows how shit we are at transfers that you posted something that looked like we were back to ‘considering a move’ and I didn’t even doubt it.

Unread 13-07-2021, 07:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
Shows how shit we are at transfers that you posted something that looked like we were back to ‘considering a move’ and I didn’t even doubt it.

Unread 13-07-2021, 07:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I mean, anything else is a pleasant surprise.

Get a few more done (I know) in the next few weeks and it could be our best summer for a while.

Unread 13-07-2021, 07:51 PM
puressence

Scarf shot Thursday with new kit launch

Unread 13-07-2021, 09:05 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I mean, anything else is a pleasant surprise.

Get a few more done (I know) in the next few weeks and it could be our best summer for a while.
Agreed. I joke, but I’m delighted with the Sancho signing. I think the apathy amongst us stems from being sick of hearing about it. Once he’s here and we see him, I think he’ll elevate his own position on the pitch and the others around him. Hopefully in the same way the Bruno signing did. As good as our forwards are, there were times last season where we clearly needed something else. Someone who can beat a man. Sancho has the versatility across the front as well to allow us to not hammer rashford into tie ground, shunt Greenwood out to the right…. Or ever get Lingard back.

He’s a talented boy. He’s got a lot of experience for one so young and he’s bigger than he looks. Don’t think he’ll have a problem with the physical side.

Do the same with central midfield and centre back and we’ll be signficantly better next season.

Unread 19-07-2021, 04:20 PM
Dr Stranger

Unread 19-07-2021, 06:43 PM
Curtis

It was odd the other day, Ole said there were one of two pieces of paperwork left to do and until they had been done Sancho was still a Dortmund player. This was (I think) some time after Dortmund tweeted that everything between themselves and Manchester United was completely concluded.

Something seems a bit odd.

Unread 19-07-2021, 06:48 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
It was odd the other day, Ole said there were one of two pieces of paperwork left to do and until they had been done Sancho was still a Dortmund player. This was (I think) some time after Dortmund tweeted that everything between themselves and Manchester United was completely concluded.

I know I bumped, but I wouldn’t worry. The club wouldn’t spray all that shit on their site unless it was done.

Just being our usual slow selves. He’s a United player.

Unread 19-07-2021, 07:08 PM
Motown Manc

whoever signs off the deal at Utd is probably on holiday until the season starts, they didn't realise we'd need them before transfer deadline day.

Unread 19-07-2021, 07:15 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis

He is on holiday for two weeks...united sign him now and they have to pay his wages.

We're a club who installed cheaper coffee for the office staff to save money.

Unread 19-07-2021, 09:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown Manc
whoever signs off the deal at Utd is probably on holiday until the season starts, they didn't realise we'd need them before transfer deadline day.
Sounds about right 5 signatures required, only 3 currently available

I don't know what the desperation for the announcement is, I'll be concerned if he doesn't turn up for pre-season tbh.

Now stop £#%&!ing about and get Varane, Trippier and at least one proper, decent midfielder to the same stage, please.

Unread 19-07-2021, 09:29 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
I know I bumped, but I wouldn’t worry. The club wouldn’t spray all that shit on their site unless it was done.

Just being our usual slow selves. He’s a United player.
Didn't they announce Aaron Ramsey or am I making that up?

Unread 19-07-2021, 09:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Didn't they announce Aaron Ramsey or am I making that up?
They announced they'd agreed a deal in principle and had been given permission to talk to him IIRC..

Unread 20-07-2021, 07:45 AM
windy waffles

He's still learning to play the trombone...
Closed Thread