United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gamblers Anonymous
Reply
 
Unread 28-11-2018, 11:23 AM
dragflick
 
Default weds bets

3:45 Newcastle - Alexa Rose @ 11/4ish.
 
Unread 28-11-2018, 11:34 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

read it as wet beds

avoid the nags at this time of year. thanks for the tip though
 
Unread 28-11-2018, 03:50 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
read it as wet beds

avoid the nags at this time of year. thanks for the tip though
Wish I fucking did...
 
Unread 28-11-2018, 03:59 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

glue factory?
 
Unread 28-11-2018, 04:06 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
glue factory?
If it was up to me then yes, but it was a close 2nd so it may get let off. The fella who sent me the tip had 5k on it ffs
 
Unread 28-11-2018, 04:14 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick View Post
The fella who sent me the tip had 5k on it ffs
looking at this, i have absolutely no idea why he wasted 5k on it

28/11/18 2/14 82 FLAT Newcastle, 6f, Standard, C5 7/2
01/11/18 3/9 - FLAT Lingfield, 7f 1y, Standard, C5 5/4
24/09/18 1/11 - FLAT Kempton, 7f, Standard / Slow, C4 5/6
03/09/18 3/14 - FLAT Windsor, 6f 12y, Good to Firm, C4 14/1

 
Unread 28-11-2018, 04:23 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
looking at this, i have absolutely no idea why he wasted 5k on it

28/11/18 2/14 82 FLAT Newcastle, 6f, Standard, C5 7/2
01/11/18 3/9 - FLAT Lingfield, 7f 1y, Standard, C5 5/4
24/09/18 1/11 - FLAT Kempton, 7f, Standard / Slow, C4 5/6
03/09/18 3/14 - FLAT Windsor, 6f 12y, Good to Firm, C4 14/1

It's all bent as fuck isn't it, it wouldn't have been based on past performances
 
Unread 28-11-2018, 04:32 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

deffo. it was beaten on all weather by a 20/1 shot, who probably hadnt read the script this morning and just did this

 
Unread 28-11-2018, 08:55 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Used a free in play bet on this... Big Kylian second half?

 
Unread 28-11-2018, 10:26 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Did you cash out?

I had a little win

Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: weds bets
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weds bets Ginners Gamblers Anonymous 1 13-05-2015 11:24 AM
weds bets Ginners Gamblers Anonymous 9 06-11-2013 09:45 PM
weds bets Ginners Gamblers Anonymous 15 11-09-2013 04:42 PM
weds bets dragflick Gamblers Anonymous 30 11-07-2012 06:04 PM
weds bets Ginners Gamblers Anonymous 27 08-02-2012 09:48 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:29 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.