United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-11-2007, 09:04 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Default United Away shirt long sleeve

Anyone know where i can get this? Can't find it in stock anywhere, i desperately want it.

Unread 09-11-2007, 09:39 AM
dunk

Don't know about online, but try one of them Sports Soccer shops, they had loads last time I was in there.

Unread 09-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Smeggs

lovely shirt that. megastore probably your best bet, on sunday maybe if you're going.

Unread 09-11-2007, 10:18 AM
dd79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
Anyone know where i can get this? Can't find it in stock anywhere, i desperately want it.
I hope you're not one of those spoilt little fookers, who sees his arse if his mam and dad don't get him every new team shirt as it comes out.
A word of advice .........It's not a good Idea to splash out all your pocket money on something you've been telling everyone you're desperate for just before Xmas......You never Know what Santa's got in his sack for you.

Unread 09-11-2007, 10:27 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
lovely shirt that. megastore probably your best bet, on sunday maybe if you're going.
Can i get the Champions league lettering on the back if i get it done at the Megastore? Yeah i am going.

Unread 09-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd79
I hope you're not one of those spoilt little fookers, who sees his arse if his mam and dad don't get him every new team shirt as it comes out.
A word of advice .........It's not a good Idea to splash out all your pocket money on something you've been telling everyone you're desperate for just before Xmas......You never Know what Santa's got in his sack for you.
My girlfriends buying it for me for Christmas.

Unread 09-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
Can i get the Champions league lettering on the back if i get it done at the Megastore? Yeah i am going.
not sure, i think you could last year. the lettering/numbering thing is now in the car park opposite the east stand no in the megastore.

Unread 09-11-2007, 10:59 AM
dunk

Quote:
I know it seems like an outlandish Idea, but why not check manutd.com, in the shopping section?

Unread 09-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Did it cross your mind at all, that when i said they'd sold out everywhere, i'd already checked manutd.com? Being the most obvious? No? ok.

Unread 09-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Qwertyuiop

Two pithy posts... I wonder whether one will submit with a smiley or will it escalate into bickering?

The forum watches.....

Unread 09-11-2007, 11:13 AM
dunk

Quote:
Did it cross your mind at all, that when i said they'd sold out everywhere, i'd already checked manutd.com? Being the most obvious? No? ok.
I meant for the Champions League Lettering.

Unread 09-11-2007, 11:16 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
day tripping @#%&!

Unread 09-11-2007, 11:19 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
day tripping @#%&!
The Irony

Unread 09-11-2007, 11:23 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
The Irony
Do you not feel an absolute #@&%! wearing replica kit ?

How old are you btw ?

Unread 09-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
You cant be very old then going by that response, perhaps get your dad to buy you it for xmas.
He's not talking to me.

Perhaps you could buy it for me, since i might be your new stepdad?

Unread 09-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
Two pithy posts... I wonder whether one will submit with a smiley or will it escalate into bickering?

The forum watches.....
Well I dont think anyone was expecting the latter.

Carry on folks.

Unread 09-11-2007, 11:34 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
He's not talking to me.

Perhaps you could buy it for me, since i might be your new stepdad?
How old are you ?

Unread 09-11-2007, 11:35 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
How old are you ?
Old enough to sustain an ere.....Oh wait i've already used that one.

Just imagine i said something really witty and Mum related.

Unread 09-11-2007, 11:38 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
Old enough to sustain an ere.....Oh wait i've already used that one.

Just imagine i said something really witty and Mum related.
Ask yourself these questions

How old am I

Where do I live

How many games do I go a season

Unread 09-11-2007, 11:40 AM
Bishovetz

My lad's into retro shirts at present.
He's got the 1985 Cup Final "Sharp" shirt and he's having "Whiteside" put on the back on Sunday at the megastore.
Closed Thread