Unread 01-01-2018, 11:16 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Harsh on saffers

Unread 01-01-2018, 11:58 PM
Denis Irwell

Give the podger a run of games, ffs

Small steps.... I’d be happy just to see him defending properly. Deffo an Evra in there though. Goes awol at LB but gets some decent balls in from the left

Unread 02-01-2018, 07:54 AM
Child of Darkness

Played very well yest IMO . Hope it continues , it's all in his head

Unread 02-01-2018, 08:07 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Played very well yest IMO . Hope it continues , it's all in his head
Unfortunately it’s also in his flabby stomach

Unread 02-01-2018, 08:28 AM
jem

imagine how well he'd be playing if mournho had believed in him.

still making basic defensive errors, but still.... looking forward to his 20th straight game.

Unread 02-01-2018, 10:33 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
imagine how well he'd be playing if mournho had believed in him.

still making basic defensive errors, but still.... looking forward to his 20th straight game.
Yeah cos all of this is Mourinho's fault for not believing in him and in no way is Shaw at fault.

Unread 02-01-2018, 10:41 AM
sub three hours

Being linked strongly with Pochettino at Spurs again.

Unread 02-01-2018, 10:46 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
Being linked strongly with Pochettino at Spurs again.

It's been the reason for his recent run of games - puts him in the shop window.

We will sign another left back this month, nqat.

Unread 02-01-2018, 10:57 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Yeah cos all of this is Mourinho's fault for not believing in him and in no way is Shaw at fault.
apparently, it's all about mourinho playing a blinder with his top tier man-management skills.

Unread 02-01-2018, 11:08 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
TBF to the lad, I don't think I can ever recall a manager criticising a professional footballer like Mourinho did to him last season, he basically told the entire nation that Shaw had no idea how to play football and he was having to give him basic instructions from the sideline, I'm not sure how Shaw was supposed to take that positively or Mourinho could possibly think it was constructive.

Even if you don't rate the lad, calling him out like that in public serves no purpose for him, the player or even the club, who have a £30million pound investment that they have to try and recoup on a player you've just told the world doesn't understand the basics of his profession.

Unread 02-01-2018, 11:18 AM
windy waffles

Mourinho isn't the first manager to question his attitude though and that is the worrying thing.

Unread 02-01-2018, 11:21 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
TBF to the lad, I don't think I can ever recall a manager criticising a professional footballer like Mourinho did to him last season, he basically told the entire nation that Shaw had no idea how to play football and he was having to give him basic instructions from the sideline, I'm not sure how Shaw was supposed to take that positively or Mourinho could possibly think it was constructive.

Even if you don't rate the lad, calling him out like that in public serves no purpose for him, the player or even the club, who have a £30million pound investment that they have to try and recoup on a player you've just told the world doesn't understand the basics of his profession.
TBF every man and his dog was bartering Mourinho to explain himself.

"Ok. He's £#%&!ing shit. But I'll fix him"

Voila.

Unread 02-01-2018, 11:25 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
apparently, it's all about mourinho playing a blinder with his top tier man-management skills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Mourinho isn't the first manager to question his attitude though and that is the worrying thing.
Didn't Poch say something in a book about him and one of the coaches at Southampton?

and always 2 sides to the argument - didn't help himself from the moment he arrived and that was long before Jose appeared. Perhaps he is starting to make progress because he got that kick up the fat arse he needed from Jose? Who knows? But lets not pretend this delicate flower is now making some slight steps despite Jose being there - Shaw hasn't got the mental strength to take on Jose and beat him in this way.

Unread 02-01-2018, 12:28 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Aye and public criticism of a player will only come after absolutely everything else has failed to get a positive reaction out of him.

Unread 02-01-2018, 07:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Unfortunately it’s also in his flabby stomach
Looked like he had lost some weight yesterday?

Unread 03-01-2018, 12:45 AM
armchair

big macs are not the only fruit : the luke shaw story

Unread 03-01-2018, 01:22 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Didn't Poch say something in a book about him and one of the coaches at Southampton?

and always 2 sides to the argument - didn't help himself from the moment he arrived and that was long before Jose appeared. Perhaps he is starting to make progress because he got that kick up the fat arse he needed from Jose? Who knows? But lets not pretend this delicate flower is now making some slight steps despite Jose being there - Shaw hasn't got the mental strength to take on Jose and beat him in this way.
The Southampton coach mentioned that he needed special circumstances created for him to learn or something like that. Basically politely called him a bit simple.

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
The Southampton coach mentioned that he needed special circumstances created for him to learn or something like that. Basically politely called him a bit simple.

Fergie said time and time again some have the ability but not all have the mental strength to play for Utd .

Might just be a delicate flower .

Still think he’s got great potential and pre bad injury he was flying .

Unread 19-01-2018, 01:38 PM
dunk

It's about £#%&!ing time.

Stay of execution?

Unread 19-01-2018, 01:41 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/954345363128844288

It's about £#%&!ing time.

Stay of execution?
How much is that doggy in the window?