United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-07-2013, 11:27 AM
rebelcountyred

I am waiting for Romney to break down and claim that Madrid are treating him like a slave, sepp blatter will support him and he will becoming home, BELIEVE

Unread 22-07-2013, 11:31 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
I am waiting for Romney to break down and claim that Madrid are treating him like a slave, sepp blatter will support him and he will becoming home, BELIEVE

Unread 22-07-2013, 11:38 AM
andyroo

Romney

Unread 22-07-2013, 11:51 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Romney
you know who I mean, £#%&!ing predictive text

Unread 22-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
you know who I mean, £#%&!ing predictive text

Unread 22-07-2013, 12:07 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Romney
rebelcountyred - facebook red?

Unread 23-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Becks

I'm going to get £#%&!ing slaughtered, but I've just had info that Ronnie's representatives have purchased a house in Wilmslow. I don't care if you believe me or not, but the estate agent I've had it from is a very close family friend and she said they've been looking at this particular house for months. (Part mortgaged btw)

Go on and shoot the messenger, but I'll expect a full apology when it becomes common knowledge.

Do your worst.

Unread 23-07-2013, 08:07 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becks
I'm going to get £#%&!ing slaughtered, but I've just had info that Ronnie's representatives have purchased a house in Wilmslow. I don't care if you believe me or not, but the estate agent I've had it from is a very close family friend and she said they've been looking at this particular house for months. (Part mortgaged btw)

Go on and shoot the messenger, but I'll expect a full apology when it becomes common knowledge.

Do your worst.
He sold his house a few weeks ago that he lived at in Pointon. He isn't buying a £#%&!ing house in Wilmslow.

Unread 23-07-2013, 08:08 PM
wiganste

Boom! First post brings this @#%&! down to earth

Unread 23-07-2013, 08:08 PM
Becks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He sold his house a few weeks ago that he lived at in Pointon. He isn't buying a £#%&!ing house in Wilmslow.
Don't give a £#%&! what you think, his reps have bought another one through bridgfords.

How much you want to wager then?

Unread 23-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Sparky***

broke some kid's arm with a free kick last night didn't he?

Unread 23-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:

Do your worst.
You'll probably be bad repped to death if you're lying. But I hope you're not.

Unread 23-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Vedder

Bale to Madrid. Ronnie back to United

Unread 23-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Becks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
You'll probably be bad repped to death if you're lying. But I hope you're not.
I'm as pissed off as the next man regarding transfers, but this is 100% true. I don't know if he's coming back, but his reps have purchased a house in Wilmslow. I even know which one for £#%&!s sake.

Question is, why would they part mortgage the thing?

Unread 23-07-2013, 08:20 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
I'm as pissed off as the next man regarding transfers, but this is 100% true. I don't know if he's coming back, but his reps have purchased a house in Wilmslow. I even know which one for £#%&!s sake.

Why not? Could put his cash into something that might make more money than a house. Not that this is true anyway.

Unread 23-07-2013, 08:21 PM
redrose

Quote:

Really? That's the big question in your mind here??

Unread 23-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Becks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Why not? Could put his cash into something that might make more money than a house. Not that this is true anyway.
I'll happily take what's coming to me if it's not.

Please remember - I haven't said Ronaldo is signing for United. He has bought a house though, 100%.

Let's see how this plays out in the coming days.

Sparky***

Quote:
I'll happily take what's coming to me if it's not.

Please remember - I haven't said Ronaldo is signing for United. He has bought a house though, 100%.

Let's see how this plays out in the coming days.
what street is it on then?

teflon_terry

Thumbs up

Great news.

Whip Hubley

Closed Thread