United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2014, 09:31 AM
Ethers

He's a hypocritical headcase, can't believe people are trying to argue otherwise. Some of the stuff he was coming out with, £#%&! me. "Let's end racism, homophobia, sexism, anti-semitism!" The @#%&! thinks he's Nelson Mandela, but refuses to acknowledge the fact he knocked a woman about.

I don't even agree with the point he's making, yes there are lots of @#%&!s on twitter, but use the block button and move on like everybody else. It's a free service, used by millions and millions of people, so to hold Twitter accountable for the actions of a few mindless idiots is a bit like getting a death threat through the post and saying Royal Mail are to blame.

Unread 23-01-2014, 09:43 AM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He's a hypocritical headcase, can't believe people are trying to argue otherwise. Some of the stuff he was coming out with, £#%&! me. "Let's end racism, homophobia, sexism, anti-semitism!" The @#%&! thinks he's Nelson Mandela, but refuses to acknowledge the fact he knocked a woman about.

I don't even agree with the point he's making, yes there are lots of @#%&!s on twitter, but use the block button and move on like everybody else. It's a free service, used by millions and millions of people, so to hold Twitter accountable for the actions of a few mindless idiots is a bit like getting a death threat through the post and saying Royal Mail are to blame.
Absolutely nailed it there. The way him and £#%&!ing 'Saggers' go on is laughable. Pair of @#%&!s, with Collymore being the biggest flange.

Unread 23-01-2014, 09:50 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

people taking a blind bit of notice of collymore, the sun or twitter

Unread 23-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick henry
The Scouse are gonna be in state deciding whether to side with the Sun or Collymore

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

it's not just collymore, the sun and twitter though is it

it's across the entire news media and trolling is a major issue globally across social media

news international is a global organisation controlling the agenda across a whole range of organs of communication, and for them to take a stand against someone complaining about trolling is outrageous imo

collymore may have dubious motivation or not, but he's absolutely nailed this and people should be thankful that there are attempts being made to hold social media to account

what social media can actually do about it without destroying the essence of what they are intended to be used for is another matter, obviously, but the authorities blocking telephone and internet services to the whole household of a troll indefinitely should sort it i would think

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:31 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
it's not just collymore, the sun and twitter though is it

it's across the entire news media and trolling is a major issue globally across social media

news international is a global organisation controlling the agenda across a whole range of organs of communication, and for them to take a stand against someone complaining about trolling is outrageous imo

collymore may have dubious motivation or not, but he's absolutely nailed this and people should be thankful that there are attempts being made to hold social media to account

what social media can actually do about it without destroying the essence of what they are intended to be used for is another matter, obviously, but the authorities blocking telephone and internet services to the whole household of a troll indefinitely should sort it i would think
Whatever, whenever or to whoever, when that evil empire does any single thing, the opposite is right, everytime.

Unread 23-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Tumescent Throb

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Whatever, whenever or to whoever, when that evil empire does any single thing, the opposite is right, everytime.
yep, seems pretty fair comment to me

Unread 23-01-2014, 01:12 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Unread 23-01-2014, 01:13 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Quality I bet even Stan laughed at that.

Unread 23-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Ethers

He's back on Twitter again. The Sullers of social media.

Unread 23-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Crumps

Quote:
He's back on Twitter again. The Sullers of social media.
Sullers loves an open handed Bitch slap tbf.

Unread 23-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Ethers

He's £#%&!ing mental, he now wants twitter accounts to be verified by credit cards or driving licences.

Pixels on a screen pal...

Unread 23-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Crumps

Quote:
He's £#%&!ing mental, he now wants twitter accounts to be verified by credit cards or driving licences.

Pixels on a screen pal...
Classic Adz.

Unread 23-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/25859320

absolutely bob on article - trolling famous people has to be the most pathetic thing people do on social media and can only be explained by self-loathing

Unread 23-01-2014, 06:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/25859320

absolutely bob on article - trolling famous people has to be the most pathetic thing people do on social media and can only be explained by self-loathing
That's 2 BBC articles that you have liked recently

I agree with it btw. Never understood why anyone would waste their time with such endeavours

Unread 23-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Sparky***

speaking of twitter trolls, has that chelsea fan who was tweeting about Munich last night unlocked his account?

Unread 23-01-2014, 07:13 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
speaking of twitter trolls, has that chelsea fan who was tweeting about Munich last night unlocked his account?
I take it he's never heard of Matthew Harding?

Unread 23-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
I take it he's never heard of Matthew Harding?
well he was reveling in all the spotlight of angry United fans tweeting him. Made plenty of jokes until a few reds got on the case and found his facebook, address and dad's work address. He then locked his twitter account and now it seems to have vanished.

Unread 23-01-2014, 07:32 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
well he was reveling in all the spotlight of angry United fans tweeting him. Made plenty of jokes until a few reds got on the case and found his facebook, address and dad's work address. He then locked his twitter account and now it seems to have vanished.

Unread 23-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Ethers

Quote:
He's shit it. Not got an email back off his dad either.
Closed Thread