United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:09 PM
magic_cantona

Football Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain has just announced that he will LEAVE the club in the summer.

Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain has just announced that he will LEAVE the club in the summer.

Swap?

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Switching Off

Cue the vermin talking about getting Higuain before he signs for QPR because he prefers London to Liverpool.

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Because:

Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain has just announced that he will LEAVE the club in the summer.

Swap?
No. He's £#%&!ing terrible.

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Mr Castro

Off to PSG

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:14 PM
The Weeknd

Fantastic player

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:14 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
No. He's £#%&!ing terrible.
He isn't.

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:15 PM
ZiggyStardust

Why is everyone going on about the strikers we can sign

Even if Rooney goes we badly need two top class midfielders and some new attacking wide players

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:15 PM
aardvark

donkey

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Even if Rooney goes we badly need two top class midfielders and some new attacking wide players
Thankfully, it appears so does Moyes. I guess being in a position to observe United from the outside as an opposition manager he must have targeted our midfield as a weak point.

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:21 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

I know.

I just thought it was a decent story to start a thread with.

I apologise from the bottom of my heart.

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Mr_Ed

He could end up at Chelsea I reckon... They need a striker

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Tumescent Throb

We obviously need a striker, but not sure he's the answer at all.

tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Thankfully, it appears so does Moyes. I guess being in a position to observe United from the outside as an opposition manager he must have targeted our midfield as a weak point.
For a couple of years the majority of the forum have been howling in frustration at Fergies lack of interest in signing decent midfielders.

He won it this year and was pipped the year before following his own judgement.

This means that Moyes has the managerial sense of the average fredster.

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
We obviously need a striker, but not sure he's the answer at all.
why do we need a striker...don't forget big Danny

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Lok

He's very, very average and that's being kind.

If Madrid are serious about Bale, they'd be smart to include him in the deal. Spurs need a striker and that's his level.

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Welbeck should be a United player for years to come, but there's room for improvement with Rooney and Hernandez right now. Saying that, Hernandez was pretty impressive towards the end of the season when he finally started getting a few games.

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:41 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Welbeck should be a United player for years to come, but there's room for improvement with Rooney and Hernandez right now. Saying that, Hernandez was pretty impressive towards the end of the season when he finally started getting a few games.
if there's room for improvement on those two where does that leave Welbeck...room for MASSIVE improvement on his part

agreed re Hernandez much better season this time and hope he plays a lot more next season

I would like Welbeck to play as a atriker more next season, just not at United until he gets his touch and finishing back

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
if there's room for improvement on those two where does that leave Welbeck...room for MASSIVE improvement on his part

agreed re Hernandez much better season this time and hope he plays a lot more next season

I would like Welbeck to play as a atriker more next season, just not at United until he gets his touch and finishing back
fair enough but I would like him to play at United as a striker and get his confidence going. That's when we'll see what he's really got. If he can't nail down a place then fair enough, but this season just gone he was up against an almost ever present RvP and it wasn't until over halfway through that Fergie finally started biting the bullet and leaving Wiggy out. That will hopefully change dramatically now.

Unread 01-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Neo

Higuain is genuinely one of the worst strikers I've ever seen at the top level.

Misses soooo many sitters. Limited pace, crap movement, not exactly a great target man, and just seems to permanently lack confidence.

It's sickening how one of his typically misplaced shots provided the assist for Ronaldo to knock us out of Europe this season.

Agree with Lok about Spurs being his level. He's not good enough to play for one of the top 5 clubs in Europe, which we are.

Unread 01-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Sorry but unless he starts sticking it in the onion bag 20 times more a season then he needs £#%&!ing off.
Closed Thread