United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 12-03-2020, 10:26 PM
NegativeNorris

What a great way to finish the season that was.

Unread 12-03-2020, 10:33 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 12-03-2020, 11:02 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Their keeper literally a chocolate teapot.

Igahlo’s goal though

Unread 12-03-2020, 11:29 PM
The taste of...

Great win

All we had to do all along was boycott

Unread 12-03-2020, 11:40 PM
Switching Off

My lad tells me the fan who got in and was singing is Flex from the United stand.

Unread 13-03-2020, 12:39 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
What a great way to finish the season that was.
Why, is the weekend game off?

Unread 13-03-2020, 08:21 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Jesus Christ man.

They're top of their tin pot league and been good in the Europa, apparently.

Try and give some unqualified praise to United, its manager and its players for once in your entire posting history.
Ziggystardust on ‘99

‘Really poor performance and tactically naive by Ferguson. Embarrassing at the end with the only real tactic being throwing everyone up front. Bayern comfortably the better team and should have won it by then. You look at our last goal - Ole just throws his leg at it and gets lucky. Pretty desperate stuff if we’re all being honest. Good result in the end but that shouldn’t ever be the way to win a match.’

Unread 13-03-2020, 08:46 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Ziggystardust on ‘99

‘Really poor performance and tactically naive by Ferguson. Embarrassing at the end with the only real tactic being throwing everyone up front. Bayern comfortably the better team and should have won it by then. You look at our last goal - Ole just throws his leg at it and gets lucky. Pretty desperate stuff if we’re all being honest. Good result in the end but that shouldn’t ever be the way to win a match.’

“We only had 42% possession, which is not the way I wanted to see us win a Treble”

Unread 13-03-2020, 08:54 AM
History

Quote:
Ziggystardust on ‘99

"Not the most convincing of trebles to say the least"

Unread 13-03-2020, 09:30 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
No

Unread 13-03-2020, 09:51 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Ziggystardust on ‘99

Unread 13-03-2020, 09:53 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Ziggystardust on ‘99

Unread 13-03-2020, 10:11 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Ziggystardust on ‘99

ffs so true.

Unread 13-03-2020, 12:21 PM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yes.

Unread 13-03-2020, 12:26 PM
utd99

Sad* to see Ziggy getting ‘Airplane’d’ like this.

* And by “sad”, I mean not sad at all.

Unread 13-03-2020, 09:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No
Well it is now tbf.