United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming

Unread 22-03-2019, 11:35 AM
guerreiro

If you thought it was tedious, do not play the epilogues. Fuck me they were painful.

Unread 22-03-2019, 11:39 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro View Post
If you thought it was tedious, do not play the epilogues. Fuck me they were painful.
i appreciated the epilogue because by the time i finished it i was so bored of the game I didn't miss it.

Unread 22-03-2019, 11:45 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74 View Post
completed the 6 chapters.

my character, Arthur, has just been wasted for good by some tit called Michah and I've now moved into the first epilogue.

no idea who my character is, got bugger all money, no guns and I've just delivered a crate of strawberries to some no body.

its visually stunning, but the game play is tedious. be it having to go fishing. chase some twatty little midget that disappears in multi coloured puffs of smoke, to trying to calm a zebra down. im 67% into this now. god knows how much time I've spent pressing x to get that bastard horse from one place to another.

all the sodding train tickets were locked.

no idea what its like on-line. not got that far.
Fast travel

Unread 22-03-2019, 11:45 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Koppas. Did you wash the sand out of your vadge, man up and actually play it?

Yes I did mate.

Looks amazing but incredibly dull.

Not touched it for months.

Gave it the elbow when I kept getting eaten by a bear. Dunno why I kept trying to kill it but thought it would look good on the back of my horse.

Pixels on a screen ffs.

Unread 22-03-2019, 11:58 AM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead View Post
Should have upgraded camp and got yourself the fast travel map.

Did you never play the first one? I mean even without having played it you should know who the character in the epilogue is, considering you went on a good few missions with him as your accomplice (including the really emotional parts at the end of Arthur's story ).

I really disagree with the notion that the gameplay is tedious; I think it's slower paced compared to a lot of other games and if you try and power through missions then it's gonna come across as boring, but I'm on my second playthrough and am just taking my time enjoying the open world. I love how detailed everything is and sometimes I jump on before bed just to go hunting/fishing. Definitely think rockstar wanted the player to take that approach. I'm not even worrying about the story missions this play through, I know what happens to happy to take my sweet time.

Online is gash don't bother, though there's an update on the way that might swing me around (free aim mode is being introduced I think which it needs).
Fast Travel

played the first one and I loved it. just something about this one im not enjoying. maybe it was not knowing about fast travel. bollocks.

is the character in the epilogue Marston? well strike me down with a crafted brew!

Unread 06-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Poop

PC version coming on July 19th according to leaks.

Epic Store exclusive, won't be coming to Steam at all.