United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-01-2012, 07:12 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
I would rim you if I was allowed to rim Riley afterwards
I'd drag my balls over 1000 miles of broken glass just to suck the last #@&%! that £#%&!ed her

Unread 11-01-2012, 06:34 PM
saffers

Doesn't affect players already on current contracts.

But combine this with a potential new collective tv money deal and it will pretty much destroy a lot of Madrid and Barca's transfer market muscle and will mean a decline in La Liga. Is it really worth it for the Spanish league to make Madrid and Barca weaker just so that Racing Santander can get an extra 20m year they'll use to pay off debt?

Too late for the collective tv deal in Spain now, do it now and say bye to la liga's CL coefficient, and the future world stars. Oh and Madrid/Barca but would actually have to seriously worry about their large debts instead of ignoring it due to the £120m a year they are guaranteed in tv money.....

Neymar to Chelsea or City now?

Unread 11-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Jerry the Berry

Anyone else think the £80 million has been kept away to buy Ronaldo back?

Nope, me neither.

Unread 12-01-2012, 12:04 AM
£#%&! KFC

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
Anyone else think the £80 million has been kept away to buy Ronaldo back?

Nope, me neither.
thanks for putting it out there Jerry...stranger things have happened you know tbh1-6

Unread 12-01-2012, 05:30 AM
pcp

Even if a new collective tv deal was forced through in Spain and Real and Barca suddenly became saddled down with debt and Real had to sell him, Ronnie is such a vain £#%&!er he'd insist the transfer record was broke again for him

Unread 12-01-2012, 05:45 AM
Grimson

Ronaldo Set For Shock United Return?

by Jonathan Harper for The Bangkok Times

MADRID - Despite a spectacular return of goals, Cristiano Ronaldo's Real Madrid career may already be on its last legs, with the player rumoured to be unhappy with the treatment dished out by an admittedly small but increasingly vocal percentage of the team's fans. Confidants say he has admitted to making a "football mistake" when he left Manchester United. Could a shock return to Old Trafford be in the works? No. Don't be stupid.

Unread 12-01-2012, 06:05 AM
Neo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcp
Even if a new collective tv deal was forced through in Spain and Real and Barca suddenly became saddled down with debt and Real had to sell him, Ronnie is such a vain £#%&!er he'd insist the transfer record was broke again for him
Well Gibson is supposedly off to Everton for £1m, so we could use that and put in a bid of £81m.

The only problem is will Ronnie settle for an 'unfashionable' squad number, as MO7 won't wanna give up his.

Unread 12-01-2012, 06:23 AM
elephantstone

Well if it's in the Bangkok times it must be true. I always thought he would be back

Unread 12-01-2012, 07:57 AM
borsuk

the ones that finish with a rhetorical question are the best. 'here's something so stupid even i'm embarrassed to say it'.

scientists have for years suggested the moon is comprised of rock and dust and human visits, analysis of samples and calculations based on mass and density have always confirmed this. but could it really be made of microwaved quavers?

Unread 12-01-2012, 09:49 AM
dunk

If we did suddenly have the funds available to rescue Ronnie from his Madrid nightmare () should we really spend it on 1 player? I think I'd much rather we used it to get the 3, 4 or even 5 players we actually need tbh.

Unread 12-01-2012, 10:12 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
the ones that finish with a rhetorical question are the best. 'here's something so stupid even i'm embarrassed to say it'.

scientists have for years suggested the moon is comprised of rock and dust and human visits, analysis of samples and calculations based on mass and density have always confirmed this. but could it really be made of microwaved quavers?
You poor brainwashed fool believing we've actually been.

Ronaldo's coming back!!

Unread 12-01-2012, 10:17 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

Does look like a massive prawn cracker now you say it

Unread 12-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Scholes already back, and now Ronaldo on his way too.

I can see where Fergie is going with this

Unread 12-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Scholes already back, and now Ronaldo on his way too.

I can see where Fergie is going with this

Looks like Tevez and Hargreaves were quite close. City sausage jockey close.

Unread 13-01-2012, 10:33 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

BBC weighing in on the Ronaldo "problems" http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16533404.stm

Great quote from Mourinho at the bottom

Unread 13-01-2012, 10:46 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Could do with VDS and Brown back right now tbf

Unread 13-01-2012, 02:52 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Look at the size of Vds ffs, arms so long they span the whole back row. That's what a £#%&!ing goalkeeper should look like.

Unread 13-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Look at the size of Vds ffs, arms so long they span the whole back row. That's what a £#%&!ing goalkeeper should look like.
And look what we ended up with....

Ham shank arms.

Photograph Pre Basle.

Unread 13-01-2012, 03:01 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Could do with VDS and Brown back right now tbf
Yep, ...& Tevez, Ronaldo, Vidic, Hargreaves (of the 07/08 vintage of course)

Amazing that we had the best side in Europe only a few seasons ago

Unread 13-01-2012, 03:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
And look what we ended up with....

Ham shank arms.

Photograph Pre Basle.
6'5 him, apparently
Closed Thread