So you assaulted him?
No I tackled him.

Unread 06-05-2010, 12:12 PM
naes_sean

Default Re: Totti - wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Too right.

Last weekend in our game I was playing against this little welsh @#%&! in the middle of midfield who from the first minute made it clear he was a @#%&! struggling with little man syndrome. I waited over 80 minutes for my chance and absolutely mullered him. I had no intention of winning the ball and was fully expecting a rouge. Ended up with a yellow and sending him of on a trip with St Johns Ambulance.

Right result.
:shakehead:

personally thought it would be braver offer him a fight other than a cheap late tackle.

Unread 06-05-2010, 12:22 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
:shakehead:

personally thought it would be braver offer him a fight other than a cheap late tackle.
then that would be assualt. If you go about kicking people in a game of football and acting the @#%&! you should expect to get some back. That is all that happened.

Didnt expect so many fannies on here tbh. Clearly never played the game at a decent level. It happens, you accept it and get on with it. People have done me numerous times in games and more often than not I've probs deserved it.

EDIT: Besides, I told him 10 minutes into the game after he had just broken our 'keepers face (later turned out to be eye socket and cheek bone) that he was going to have one so it's not like he wasnt warned. Fair if you ask me.

Unread 06-05-2010, 12:23 PM
MUFC One Love

Always loved Totti tbh. Great player. Would have been immense at United.

Unread 06-05-2010, 12:40 PM
PureAlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It was awesome. This £#%&!ing heffer spent the whole match basically kicking everyone, just hacking peoples ankles. Her team-mates thought it was hilarious watching a group of lads having the shit kicked out of them by a woman.

I'd had enough so just a the ball was about to arrive at her feet, i launched myself at her and took her standing leg, i thought she was going to do a cartwheel.

I was subbed after that for my own protection.
Excellent. Too much protection these £#%&!ing split arses. Good to see you believe in equal opportunities.

Unread 06-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
then that would be assualt. If you go about kicking people in a game of football and acting the @#%&! you should expect to get some back. That is all that happened.

Didnt expect so many fannies on here tbh. Clearly never played the game at a decent level. It happens, you accept it and get on with it. People have done me numerous times in games and more often than not I've probs deserved it.
Have to agree with the Pubemeister.

I can't stand people with no ability who are simply there to kick players, and despite not being remotely hard myself I'm happy to give it back to the £#%&!ers.

I played in a works 5 a side tournament years back where this team of horrible scouse @#%&!s had one bloke there to fight - no footballing ability, about 15 stone, and the refs were shit scared of him so he could do what he wanted. They were shit but got to the final because of him.

Brilliantly, in the final the other team had someone even harder than him who nearly chopped him in half right from the kick off. They lost 4-0

Unread 06-05-2010, 01:14 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Brilliantly, in the final the other team had someone even harder than him who nearly chopped him in half right from the kick off. They lost 4-0
There is always someone bigger and harder

Unread 06-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Rhodzy

Top player Totti.

De Rossi's reaction.

Unread 06-05-2010, 01:50 PM
borsuk

love totti, me

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=144

cracking player, fantastic. wasted talent? a one-club man, loyal as anybody.

time was when a player who stayed with the team he loves instead of £#%&!ing off to a 'better' club would have been respected. wasted talent ffs :shakehead:

Unread 06-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

cracking player, fantastic. wasted talent? a one-club man, loyal as anybody...

...and hugely overated.

Cometh the hour, when it really counts ...he usually flatters to deceive.

Seem to remember he did chuff all in the World Cup aswell.

Still, if I were a Roma fan, I'd love him

Unread 06-05-2010, 02:23 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
love totti, me
Me too

Unread 06-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
...and hugely overated.

Cometh the hour, when it really counts ...he usually flatters to deceive.

Seem to remember he did chuff all in the World Cup aswell.

Still, if I were a Roma fan, I'd love him
Was rushed back from injury, and played with metal pins in his foot. Still 4 assists and a decisive goal ain't too bad for a half crocked player.

Unread 06-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Was rushed back from injury, and played with metal pins in his foot. Still 4 assists and a decisive goal ain't too bad for a half crocked player.

injury sminjury... there's always an excuse.

Unread 06-05-2010, 02:42 PM
hand of henchoz

And then he does magic like this:

still a @#%&! though

Unread 06-05-2010, 03:34 PM
pcp

If you don't rate totti you've either based an opinion on hardly ever seeing him play or you know £#%&! all about football

Unread 06-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcp
If you don't rate totti you've either based an opinion on hardly ever seeing him play or you know £#%&! all about football
Actually, I don't rate Totti's ability to perform and influence matches at the very highest level.

And yes I have seen him play quite a bit actually, possibly more than you, and I know a little about the game of football.. possibly more than you.

I also don't rate Michael Carrick.

Unread 06-05-2010, 04:27 PM
moransbleedinghead

Quote:
Originally Posted by hand of henchoz
And then he does magic like this:
YouTube- Goal Francesco Totti (Parma - AS Roma: 1-2)

still a @#%&! though
the finish was good, but what a ball from midfield, best part of the goal.

Unread 06-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by moransbleedinghead
the finish was good, but what a ball from midfield, best part of the goal.
Undoubtedly talented.. reminds me of Matthew LeTissier

Unread 06-05-2010, 04:45 PM
pcp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Actually, I don't rate Totti's ability to perform and influence matches at the very highest level.

And yes I have seen him play quite a bit actually, possibly more than you, and I know a little about the game of football.. possibly more than you.

I also don't rate Michael Carrick
Well we agree on one thing

Unread 06-05-2010, 04:51 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcp
I don't think anyone would doubt his talent.It's his attitude, consistency and ability to go missing when it counts which lets him down.

He's very talented, of course he is.
Closed Thread