United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-03-2010, 10:17 AM
dunk

Default Re: Ronaldo shaking his head as he stormed down the tunnel

Madrid have not won a 2 legged knockout game in Europe since 2004.

That is £#%&!ing shit. I bet they've spent 1/2 a bil since then.

Unread 11-03-2010, 10:24 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Madrid have not won a 2 legged knockout game in Europe since 2004.

That is £#%&!ing shit. I bet they've spent 1/2 a bil since then.
Kinda funny the way these players 'dream' of playing there when they're winning the odd title here and there, getting KO'd in Europe and are, more often than not, in turmoil.

Unread 11-03-2010, 10:29 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Kinda funny the way these players 'dream' of playing there when they're winning the odd title here and there, getting KO'd in Europe and are, more often than not, in turmoil.
Amazing really.

They have a collection of players that should be gracing the game at top clubs throughout Europe, not all in one place, Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Van der Vaart, Raul, Alonso etc.. clubs should have 1 or 2 of these players supplemented by very good players, instead, this lot are all in one place falling flat on their face because the unfashionable, very good, players aren't there to knit it all together.

The philosophy is all wrong, they'll tear it all up and start again in a year or two. £#%&!ing imbeciles.

Unread 11-03-2010, 11:26 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Amazing really.

They have a collection of players that should be gracing the game at top clubs throughout Europe, not all in one place, Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Van der Vaart, Raul, Alonso etc.. clubs should have 1 or 2 of these players supplemented by very good players, instead, this lot are all in one place falling flat on their face because the unfashionable, very good, players aren't there to knit it all together.

The philosophy is all wrong, they'll tear it all up and start again in a year or two. £#%&!ing imbeciles.
Heart breaking shit - bet poor old Franco is turning in his grave

Unread 11-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Sullingtons

Private football lessons ffs.

'Loadsa money in private football, mate'.

Unread 11-03-2010, 06:17 PM
pcp

Quote:
Amazing really.

Real to bid £50m each for Park and Fletch?

Unread 11-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Amazing really.

The irony that they splashed all this money in a hissy fit because Barcelona cleaned up and given the ginormous pissing contest that is "el classico", they couldn't stand being seen as also rans.

Meanwhile Barcelona have built a side with a spine based almost entirely of players from their academy system.

Unread 11-03-2010, 06:45 PM
ethelred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
He works in football.

Unread 11-03-2010, 06:58 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up Re: Ronaldo shaking his head as he stormed down the tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The irony that they splashed all this money in a hissy fit because Barcelona cleaned up and given the ginormous pissing contest that is "el classico", they couldn't stand being seen as also rans.

Meanwhile Barcelona have built a side with a spine based almost entirely of players from their academy system.
They're just a pathetic club imo.

Can't build a team, so all they do is nearly bankrupt themselves as they try dominate world football.They fail, get bailed out by the powers that be in Spain and try again whilst getting rid of managers every 3 minutes.Isn't this the kind of shit that Platini and Blatter wanted outlawed?

It's like Champ Manager with a built in cheat.

People can slate Barca on here, and mock their 'holier than thou' attitude, but I know which club demands more respect.I really hope Barca win the title, I really £#%&!ing do.

Unread 11-03-2010, 07:04 PM
plopborsky

every great player thinks they can turn madrid around fact is the defence is £#%&!ing gash has been for about 10 years. Great you sign 10 players that go forward 1 at the back from liverpool

Unread 11-03-2010, 07:05 PM
ralph

Quote:

Can't build a team, so all they do is nearly bankrupt themselves as they try dominate world football.They fail, get bailed out by the powers that be in Spain and try again whilst getting rid of managers every 3 minutes.Isn't this the kind of shit that Platini and Blatter wanted outlawed?

People can slate Barca on here, and mock their 'holier than thou' attitude, but I know which club demands more respect.I really hope Barca win the title, I really £#%&!ing do.
Pretty rousing that

Unread 11-03-2010, 07:09 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
Pretty rousing that
I was William Wallace in a past life tbf freedom.

Unread 11-03-2010, 07:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

£#%&! Barca as well imo view

Unread 11-03-2010, 07:17 PM
wee man

We will get Chelsea next round. Happens sometimes these "series" of matches and would mean playing them either side of the league fixture.

Unread 11-03-2010, 07:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
We will get Chelsea next round. Happens sometimes these "series" of matches and would mean playing them either side of the league fixture.
Inter Milan willl knock Chelsea out

YHI etc etc

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:30 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Inter Milan willl knock Chelsea out

YHI etc etc
I hope you're right for once.

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
I hope you're right for once.

Unread 11-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
every great player thinks they can turn madrid around fact is the defence is £#%&!ing gash has been for about 10 years. Great you sign 10 players that go forward 1 at the back from liverpool
Vidic will sort that out.

Unread 12-03-2010, 12:23 AM
Mr_Ed

If we don't win it then I hope Barca do in the Bernabau... They'll be £#%&!ing livid.

Both them and Citeh - proof that 1/2 bn doesn't buy success.

That Hunter fella was saying on SSN that Madrid hate how Barca get the plaudits for their style of play and success and they want the same NOW...

It's not that easy though is it really.

Unread 12-03-2010, 12:24 AM
Zorg

Quote:

Can't build a team, so all they do is nearly bankrupt themselves as they try dominate world football.
They're just a poor man's citeh.
Closed Thread