United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-01-2021, 12:25 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Does anybody know if we've won a game he's started in yet?
You mean other than tonight you £#%&!ing helmet?

Unread 21-01-2021, 12:38 AM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
You mean other than tonight you f***ing helmet?
Did you not think in this situation, it was safe to assume I was being sarcastic?

We have in fact won all but one of the games he's started, despite the claims that he's only good off the bench.

Unread 21-01-2021, 12:42 AM
AK14

Quote:
Did you not think in this situation, it was safe to assume I was being sarcastic?

We have in fact won all but one of the games he's started, despite the claims that he's only good off the bench.
Pretty good record considering he’s been shit the vast majority of his time on the pitch tbf.

Unread 21-01-2021, 08:37 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Does anybody know if we've won a game he's started in yet?
He’s past it #dunkspeak

Unread 21-01-2021, 09:22 AM
shenwen

Obviously not long term, but he's the prototype of what we need up front. Hard working, smart, passionate, and knows where the £#%&!ing goal is.

Unread 21-01-2021, 09:39 AM
puressence

Amazing player character and works his £#%&!ing %@#$&!s off , and love his nasty side , takes no shit .

Unread 21-01-2021, 09:40 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
He’s past it #dunkspeak

Unread 21-01-2021, 10:41 AM
Dasilvatwins

I would keep him another year , hopefully we sign a CF but we need his type of CF. Martial rashford and greenwood all have similar styles.

Get haaland (wishful thinking i know) and have cavani as back up for a year for the cup games and coming off the bench.

Unread 21-01-2021, 10:54 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Obviously not long term, but he's the prototype of what we need up front. Hard working, smart, passionate, and knows where the £#%&!ing goal is.
yep.

shame we couldn't have signed him earlier.

Unread 21-01-2021, 11:01 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Strong and clever as well - surprised he didn't score the header. We need to find a younger version.

Unread 21-01-2021, 11:06 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Strong and clever as well - surprised he didn't score the header. We need to find a younger version.
We do, but he's in excellent shape. No reason he couldn't do another few of seasons tbh

Unread 21-01-2021, 11:16 AM
Bunker Buster

3 more years please !!

What falcao claimed to be ...

Unread 21-01-2021, 11:34 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
So was I, I know it's not the 1970s but it nice having an option who can head the ball.

It was great to see him get the ball , lay it out to Bruno (I think) and then bust a gut to get in there.

Best goals / mins ratio in the team from big Cav.

Unread 21-01-2021, 11:49 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
We do, but he's in excellent shape. No reason he couldn't do another few of seasons tbh
How old is Zlatan? Nearly 40 and still doing it.

Needs to play more now. That CF role is his. Someone pointed out he is the same age as Vardy, who plays every game.

Unread 21-01-2021, 11:53 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
How old is Zlatan? Nearly 40 and still doing it.

Needs to play more now. That CF role is his. Someone pointed out he is the same age as Vardy, who plays every game.
He's actually a month younger!!

Unread 21-01-2021, 02:43 PM
Dr Stranger

He’s better than I realised. I had him down as more of an erratic Mavericky type.

He does the simple things well and works his arse off and you can’t buy those instincts. Once he gets more games under his belt and we start to see his movement more, he’ll score more. Play the simple ball more last night and he has a hat trick. All from a combined distance of about 15 yards. We know we can score the spectacular ones, but we need more like the first. More moments like his header straight after the Pogba goal.

His age doesn’t bother me. He’s in great nic and he’s barely played this season so he’s good to go. I’d be starting him in that slot every week for a while now. Left and right slots between Pogba, Greenwood, martial and rashers.

Unread 21-01-2021, 03:30 PM
Ronny

Can’t help thinking if we got more crosses in,when Cavani starts,it would help him and get goals.
I know Shaw is really in top form right now but I’d like to see Telles for this reason.

Unread 21-01-2021, 03:43 PM
Vida_15

£#%&!ing brilliant player to lead the line

his movement and runs are what you'd expect from a center forward with that much experience and class.

he's sooo much better leading the line than Martial

Unread 21-01-2021, 05:36 PM
rubbernecker

Underwhelmed when he first signed and thought he may be needed to be used sparingly because of his age and his time out

His workrate has impressed and I defo need an upgrade on my initial opinion

Unread 21-01-2021, 05:45 PM
Stickman

Thumbs up

It would be fair to say I like him.
Closed Thread