United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 20-01-2021, 11:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Youíre using a 19 year old kids form in his second full season to paper over Martials poor form.

Stop trying compare them as equals, itís ridiculous.

If I have a anti martial agenda does that mean you have a pro martial agenda?

When he finally looked like he was becoming the player we all expected at the end of last season i praised him, yet when heís playing shit youíre creating lame excuses and trying to hide his poor form in with all the other forwards that have genuine reasons why theyíre not playing that good.
Again, Iím not criticising either of them, you want me to.

You seem hell bent on wanting me to whine like a hysterical little b***h about an out of form player that wonít and canít be sold as we have no replacement for him and wonít be signing one, and could find form at any moment, because thatís what you want to do.

An extremely talented and pacey forward, of which we are extremely limited in number, and our top scorer from last season, because you want to have a hissy fit that heís not playing well?

2 weeks ago you were still trying to tell everyone Luke Shaw is shit. Gtfo.

Unread 20-01-2021, 11:27 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Does that mean you have a pro martial heart agenda?

Edit

Thatís pretty shit tbf

Proper Charlie Nicholas attempt at a comeback that
As a master of martial hearts, it was appreciated Daniel-Son.

Unread 20-01-2021, 11:31 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Again, Iím not criticising either of them, you want me to.

You seem hell bent on wanting me to whine like a hysterical little b***h about an out of form player
Genuinely stopped reading there because thatís wrong.

Youíre defending a player thatís been shit and making poor excuses for him because youíve (surprise, surprise) got an agenda and i find it f***ing boring.

Pointless carrying on any discussion with you because itíll only end one way and thatís you getting all hissy like some teenage girl.

Away with you.

Unread 20-01-2021, 11:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Genuinely stopped reading there because thatís wrong.

Youíre defending a player thatís been shit and making poor excuses for him because youíve (surprise, surprise) got an agenda and i find it f***ing boring.

Pointless carrying on any discussion with you because itíll only end one way and thatís you getting all hissy like some teenage girl.

Away with you.
No, youíre wrong about all of it. As always. And then you try to project your behaviour. Pathetic tbh.

Unread 20-01-2021, 11:38 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No, youíre wrong about all of it. As always. And then you try to project your behaviour. Pathetic tbh.
It was you that got hissy over a f***ing joke and called me a prick in the match thread you tit (I am tbf)

Also youíre using a suspension from September as an excuse for a player being in poor form mid jan

Unread 20-01-2021, 11:39 PM
Cream

Heíll learn so much from watching 34 yr old cavani run his balls off.

Unread 21-01-2021, 07:31 AM
Mr_Ed

Iíve come to the conclusion that, in our formation, the two wide players who play in the 3 with Fernandes tend not to play very well except the odd game.

Rashford stinks on the left. Greenwood is stinking on the right but whoever plays the Ď9í tends to do OK.

Playing a striker / forward essentially wide left or wide right isnít going to get the best results consistently IMHO.

Unread 21-01-2021, 08:02 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Heíll learn so much from watching 34 yr old cavani run his balls off.
But he won't.

He walks around sulking.

If I was Shaw I'd have told him to do one last night. Shaw was good again.

Unread 21-01-2021, 08:49 AM
92ToBury

Our best option down the left at the moment is Rashford. However, if Cavani plays up front, weíre better off with Rashford down the right putting balls in early for Cavani to get on the end of.

Unread 21-01-2021, 09:14 AM
believe

Still rusty imo