Unread 19-01-2021, 09:39 AM
believe

Didn’t quite catch what you’d posted but get well soon pal x

Unread 19-01-2021, 09:48 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Didn’t quite catch what you’d posted but get well soon pal x
Must admit, pure has done better with paragraphs. Best wishes nonetheless sueders

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:24 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Must admit, pure has done better with paragraphs. Best wishes nonetheless sueders
I was more referring to the 20 quotes of it

Unread 19-01-2021, 12:05 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I was more referring to the 20 quotes of it
Hadn't seen them.

Unread 19-01-2021, 03:42 PM
sweetleftfoot

Get well soon buddy, one of the good guys

Unread 20-01-2021, 04:33 AM
Glitter

Glad to hear things are looking up Sueders. x

Unread 05-02-2021, 02:31 PM
suedeshoes

Hello chaps. Just wanted to let you know that I returned home yesterday. I've spoken intensively with the Cardiologists and Neurologists and they said that my recovery has been almost a miracle.
I've got some rehab stuff to do as an outpatient over the upcoming 6 months but I feel back to normal (although it will be a 'new normal' from now on in terms of completing ditching my binging on cigs,booze and drugs).
Thank you to you all for the messages of support and friendship on here and via all the messages I've had by text and on the socials. Up Sueders and up the f***ing Reds. X

Unread 05-02-2021, 02:33 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Hello chaps. Just wanted to let you know that I returned home yesterday. I've spoken intensively with the Cardiologists and Neurologists and they said that my recovery has been almost a miracle.
I've got some rehab stuff to do as an outpatient over the upcoming 6 months but I feel back to normal (although it will be a 'new normal' from now on in terms of completing ditching my binging on cigs,booze and drugs).
Thank you to you all for the messages of support and friendship on here and via all the messages I've had by text and on the socials. Up Sueders and up the f***ing Reds. X
Great news pal. Love to all the shoes crew.

Unread 05-02-2021, 02:35 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Brilliant news pal! Take care.

Unread 05-02-2021, 02:45 PM
Baron

Quote:

Grand news though, probably the best time to recuperate while all the boozers are shut tbf - take it easy.