United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-05-2007, 01:36 PM
rebelcountyred

Default Fergie: three players targetted

sky are suggesting hargreaves, berbatov and bale, who would your three players be? i'm going for de rossi, tevez and nani.

Unread 07-05-2007, 01:37 PM
waynes ear's

ear's, tevez, nani

Unread 07-05-2007, 01:38 PM
punk_football

same as you, plus bale

Unread 07-05-2007, 01:38 PM
violater

huntelaar / torres
nani
hargreaves.

Unread 07-05-2007, 01:40 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
ear's, tevez, nani
you cannot pick yourself

Unread 07-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Richardson, O'shea and Saha

With a loaded rifle.

Unread 07-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Cantona's collar

Hargreaves
Rossi
Pique

Unread 07-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Rhodzy

Nani/Bale
Hargreaves
Berbatov/Huntelaar/Torres

Unread 07-05-2007, 02:06 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
sky are suggesting hargreaves, berbatov and bale, who would your three players be? i'm going for de rossi, tevez and nani.
I'd take that.

It's not going to happen though.

Not sure Berbatov would suit our style. He's a class act, but I want a striker who is pacey and more in the Saha mould.

Unread 07-05-2007, 02:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
I would be extremely disappointed if they were our three signings.

Hargreaves is a given.

Berbatov can £#%&! off. I am not a fan. I would much prefer a mobile striker, especially if Saha leaves.

Bale is a left back. We have 4 damn good left backs as it is. He is not a winger, don't even £#%&!ing think about signing him as a £#%&!ing winger.

Lets stop £#%&!ing about. Keep everyone we have got, add the following...

Hargreaves
Malouda
Torres

Job Done!

Unread 07-05-2007, 02:13 PM
puressence

Anelka Ribery Bent Hargreaves

Unread 07-05-2007, 02:13 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Keep everyone we have got
£#%&! off

richardson needs to £#%&! off ASAP

Unread 07-05-2007, 02:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! off

richardson needs to £#%&! off ASAP
True, but if we get rid of him it means somebody else will be subjected to everyones hate and vitriol. It's good to have a patsy in the squad.

Unread 07-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Jez Quigley

have 3 in and 2 out........

In

Bale
Hargreaves
Berbatov or Tevez (both already EPL proven)

Out

Heinze (I like him but with Evra,Bale and K-Rich as options at LB and Pique needing a chance as a CB.....)
Saha (Great player but something clearly wrong somewhere with him)

I think we would get a few quid for those 2

Anyone who says we need to get rid of Wes, JOS, Fletch or K-Rich need their heads examined.

Unread 07-05-2007, 02:21 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Anelka Ribery Bent Hargreaves
Sweet.

I really think Anelka would be a shrewd move.

Unread 07-05-2007, 02:30 PM
rebelcountyred

I really hope that saha stays, not happy about the amount of games that he is missing or that he seems to be having some mental issues but he is real quality, you look around europe and players that have similar abilities ie pace, power, good shooting, heading, ability to hold the ball up and you are either talking about too much money or players just not as good, sort it out louis.

Unread 07-05-2007, 02:33 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I really hope that saha stays, not happy about the amount of games that he is missing or that he seems to be having some mental issues but he is real quality, you look around europe and players that have similar abilities ie pace, power, good shooting, heading, ability to hold the ball up and you are either talking about too much money or players just not as good, sort it out louis.
Agreed.

I don't think he can be considered our number one striker because he has proved himself to be unreliable re injuries, but that's no reason for him to leave.

He still has a lot to offer. It's a squad game these days and we need more striking options so I don't think removing another striker is the answer.

Unread 07-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Theres only one player in europe thats has similiar atributes to Saha but hes well out of our price range

Unread 07-05-2007, 02:37 PM
borsuk

in
hargreaves
nani
tevez

back/promoted
simpson
evans
gibson
rossi
foster

out
richardson
brown
heinze
saha
pique

with rio, vidic, silvestre and evans, plus neville at a stretch, we'd have plenty of cover at cb. evra, silvestre and pie for lb, neville, simpson and pie for rb, plus hargreaves in an emergency.
ronnie, giggs and nani to provide width. carrick, scholes, hargreaves, fletcher, pie and gibson in the middle
rooney, tevez, rossi, smith, ole to provide striking options. ole will be a different player with a full pre-season behind him. don't write him off yet.

Unread 07-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Agreed.

I don't think he can be considered our number one striker because he has proved himself to be unreliable re injuries, but that's no reason for him to leave.

He still has a lot to offer. It's a squad game these days and we need more striking options so I don't think removing another striker is the answer.
Problem is Saha is about as reliable as a 20 year old Ford Fiesta

We needed him in Milan and he was off in la-la land.
Closed Thread