United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-02-2014, 07:42 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
The more goals they concede, that already remote prospect becomes still less likely
If I was a Chelsea fan yesterday i'd be fairly confident after that Terry goal, 8 of their 11 final game against bottom half oppo.

Liverpool are scoring lots of goals yet are scrambling over the line against Fulham and Swansea. If we had binned Moyes a month ago I would have us nailed for a cl place cos Liverpool will drop pts soon. Chelsea, City, and trips to utd/soton coming up.

Instead we sit here 11 £#%&!ing pts behind that mediocre outfit, let alone 14 pts behind the perennial set of chokers arsenal. Cataclysmic failure by Moyes, he has no £#%&!ing right to survive come may.

Unread 23-02-2014, 07:42 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Liverpool have scored 70 goals in 27 games.

They have the worst defence in the top 10 but ratface and the brummie breakdancer have basically scored them into the champions league.
Ferguson leaving is what has given them CL football

Not a chance in hell would a team managed by Ferguson be out of the top 4 after winning the league by 11 points

Still have this hope you will win the CL

Unread 23-02-2014, 07:45 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet

Not a chance in hell would a team managed by Ferguson be out of the top 4 after winning the league by 11 points

Still have this hope you will win the CL
People still had hope we would finish top 4 a month ago.

Winning the CL is not impossible with our squad, it has got far more quality than the Chelsea one of 2 seasons ago. All we need is a coach. With moyes, any success is impossible. Until yesterday he had a lower win ratio than tony pulis who took over palace in december, last season they were 6th in the championship, last season we won the league by 16 pts in mid april....

Liverpool are far from a cl quality team and suarez will probably leave regardless of where they end up.

Unread 23-02-2014, 07:47 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
People still had hope we would finish top 4 a month ago.

Winning the CL is not impossible with our squad, it has got far more quality than the Chelsea one of 2 seasons ago. All we need is a coach. With moyes, any success is impossible. Until yesterday he had a lower win ratio than tony pulis who took over palace in december, last season they were 6th in the championship, last season we won the league by 16 pts in mid april....
I see what you are saying but Liverpool won it in 2005 (You might have heard)

There is hope

Unread 23-02-2014, 07:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Ferguson replacing himself with your £#%&!ing cast-off is what has given them CL football

Unread 23-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Its a really poor league when you have them and Arsenal not far off. And you also had spurs in their BEST EVER premier league position in terms of closeness to 1st spot until this weekend, under tim fuking sherwood.

Do you hear of anyone suggesting its a weak league? No sirre.

Because that' what it is, a £#%&!ing piss poor top 6 to go with the rest of the mediocrity. It makes me smile how much they hate us. It must have been a nightmare twenty years for most of them. If they think one year of moyes is enough to finish us then they're mistaken. It's only gonna inspire us when the disgusting jock loser is finally booted and scare the glazers into finally spending some money(already has in mata and rooney).
That was our 3rd win this YEAR. In all competitions. Just let that swirl around your head for a minute. Manchester United, the reigning champions, have taken until nearly MARCH to rack up 3 £#%&!ing wins. That is relegation form.

I'm chuffed with the result yesterday, not because it makes one £#%&!ing jot of difference to our season which is dead in the water, but because we didn't go out and totally disgrace ourselves. It made a pleasant change.

Unread 23-02-2014, 07:51 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Ferguson replacing himself with your £#%&!ing cast-off is what has given them CL football
He wasn't our cast off to be fair, He was begged to sign a new contract

Unread 23-02-2014, 07:52 PM
andyroo

Quote:
He wasn't our cast off to be fair, He was begged to sign a new contract
Please take the @#%&! back. Please, please, please.

Unread 23-02-2014, 07:57 PM
Blagger

They won't sack Moyes if we finish below fourth.

Unread 23-02-2014, 08:49 PM
jem

Quote:
If I was a Chelsea fan yesterday i'd be fairly confident after that Terry goal, 8 of their 11 final game against bottom half oppo.

Liverpool are scoring lots of goals yet are scrambling over the line against Fulham and Swansea. If we had binned Moyes a month ago I would have us nailed for a cl place cos Liverpool will drop pts soon. Chelsea, City, and trips to utd/soton coming up.

Instead we sit here 11 £#%&!ing pts behind that mediocre outfit, let alone 14 pts behind the perennial set of chokers arsenal. Cataclysmic failure by Moyes, he has no £#%&!ing right to survive come may.
this.

we are not going to be top four and we should be. he is a failure. he has no right to survive.

life, however, is not fair.

Unread 23-02-2014, 09:39 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Man Utd 1 - 2 West Brom
Man Utd 0 - 1 Everton
Man Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle
Man Utd 1 - 2 Spurs

These 4 results should have been enough to get him the £#%&!ing bullet. They've basically cost us a champions league spot & arguably a shot at the title.

A shocking set of results that even now I can't £#%&!ing believe we managed.
And then you have the draws away at Spurs & Arsenal in particular which were 'must win' games - yet he settled for the draw in both instead of pushing on. More important to not lose than risk getting the win.
He's a cowardly manager as well as being an 'unlucky' one.

Also, if he's still banging on about the Premier League rigging the game before a ball was kicked then he has to acknowledge that our Cup draws have been very kind yet he still managed to £#%&! them up too - Sunderland in the SF to set up a Manchester derby at Wembley this weekend & he played for Extra Time in the second leg - AT OLD TRAFFORD:shakehead:
Swansea at home FA Cup 3rd round banker. £#%&!ed that one up too.

+ if we could have handpicked our CL last 16 opponent from the pot it would have been Olympiacos.
Let's see how he manages to make a pigs @#%&! out of that one.

Unread 23-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Jack Duckworth

athletico (on same points as barca) getting dicked 3-0 by osasuna at ht in la liga.

Unread 23-02-2014, 09:57 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
athletico (on same points as barca) getting dicked 3-0 by osasuna at ht in la liga.
The utter bastards. Back to the same old £#%&!ing two horse race.

Unread 23-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Mr Castro

They'll be out of it if they lose to Real next week.

Unread 23-02-2014, 10:31 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
That defeat to Real in the Cup semi has £#%&!ed them up

Sad as I would love to have seen them win it
Closed Thread