United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 07-11-2012, 09:30 PM
Tiberian

Passing is far too slow, being so careful with the ball at the back that by the time they look forward there is no space and there is only a ball over the top for Hernandez on.

Poor from Anderson so far, first time this season he has struggled.

Would like to see Rooney closer to Cheech just to create more passing options.

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
This is just mindblowingly dull.

60% possesion yet one pathetic header as an attempt on goal. Expected considering the tombola has gone berserks tonight. Shame we won't be able to confirm ourselves as group winners unless we win tonight. Would have set things up beautifully league wise, picking shadow sides in CL for next 2 rounds.

Think i'll watch Chelsea get @#%&!ted by Shaktar in the 2nd half.

Evans is so average btw, so is Welbeck.
Do you get SAD saffers?

Zorg

Unread 07-11-2012, 09:31 PM
atticusgrinch

Comfortable 1st half.

Unread 07-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Switching Off

atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Fatty has been woeful so far
As bad as City last night?

Think i must have missed you on that thread....?

Sparky***

Woooooo!

I don't know about you guys but I need to go and get a drink to calm down after that half! £#%&! me, what a game. What. A. Game.

Unread 07-11-2012, 09:33 PM
History

Rooney's far to deep. Get him further up, no pace on the counter whatsoever.

Unread 07-11-2012, 09:33 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
This is just mindblowingly dull.

60% possesion yet one pathetic header as an attempt on goal. Expected considering the tombola has gone berserks tonight. Shame we won't be able to confirm ourselves as group winners unless we win tonight. Would have set things up beautifully league wise, picking shadow sides in CL for next 2 rounds.

Think i'll watch Chelsea get @#%&!ted by Shaktar in the 2nd half.

Evans is so average btw, so is Welbeck.
good idea, don't stop there though

http://www.theshedend.com

Unread 07-11-2012, 09:34 PM
King Schlong

Thumbs down

Well that was £#%&!ing dull.

signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
I'm more interested in how such a £#%&!ing dullard shit-haired @#%&! gets to commentate on any game of football, let alone on the team he despises.
He's got me pining for a Chris Moyles/comedy Dave red button option

Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Woooooo!

I don't know about you guys but I need to go and get a drink to calm down after that half! £#%&! me, what a game. What. A. Game.

I nearly nodded off in that 1st half

Coracao

Anderson showing great attacking nous and disguise on his passes. Like watching a prime black Roberto Baggio.

Unread 07-11-2012, 09:35 PM
elhombre

Unread 07-11-2012, 09:35 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
He's got me pining for a Chris Moyles/comedy Dave red button option
£#%&!ing hell mate there's no need for that.

Unread 07-11-2012, 09:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Anderson showing great attacking nous and disguise on his passes. Like watching a prime black Roberto Baggio.

He, Rooney and Welbeck are having a shittest pass competition.

Unread 07-11-2012, 09:39 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

I nearly nodded off in that 1st half

Unread 07-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

He, Rooney and Welbeck are having a shittest pass competition.
All a bit of a mess so far really. Welbeck on the left wing never really convinces, isolated forward, low tempo of passing.

No pressure to go out and win and the lack of urgency is very apparent, might take going a goal behind to force the tempo to lift.

Unread 07-11-2012, 09:40 PM
History

Dwight yorke what a nothing pundit.

Just repeats what the question is.

"so dwight, braga are causing united a few problems?" "yeah , braga are a good team so are causing united problems"

Unread 07-11-2012, 09:44 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
All a bit of a mess so far really. Welbeck on the left wing never really convinces, isolated forward, low tempo of passing.

No pressure to go out and win and the lack of urgency is very apparent, might take going a goal behind to force the tempo to lift.
he doesn't convince wherever he plays ffs. That cross field pass to nani he attempted just rolled it on the ground to their defender