United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Unread 20-08-2019, 07:09 AM
Hands of Scone
 
Default Jihadi Jack’s whinging parents think it’s unfair

...that their son who joined a terrorist organisation aimed at the destruction of the west has been left to his fate


Can we deport them too? And all at channel four news?
 
Unread 20-08-2019, 07:11 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

And you
 
Unread 20-08-2019, 07:15 AM
Switching Off
 
Default

Parents upset their kid went off the rails and now isnt allowed back in the country they live shocker.
 
Unread 20-08-2019, 07:19 AM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Parents upset their kid went off the rails and now isnt allowed back in the country they live shocker.
Exactly.

What are you expecting them to say?

“Nice one, fuck the little cunt”

They’re his parents ffs. Rational thought goes out the window in a situation like this.
 
Unread 20-08-2019, 07:51 AM
Hands of Scone
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Exactly.

What are you expecting them to say?

“Nice one, fuck the little cunt”

They’re his parents ffs. Rational thought goes out the window in a situation like this.
I’m not expecting to hear from them. Let alone have to listen to that canadian cunt lecture everyone about how much more enlightened Canada is when it comes to accommodating the preferences of terrorists.

Perhaps not parade their absolute failure and shame all over the media like we’re supposed to sympathise and be moved to pressure the government to let the murderous little cunt back in the country.

“Quite a shock”. More or less shocking than your average day in ISIS occupied territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Parents upset their kid went off the rails and now isnt allowed back in the country they live shocker.
“Off the rails”

He didn’t TWOC his parents car and get caught with a spliff you crank
 
Unread 20-08-2019, 07:59 AM
Cream
 
Default

The poor bastards.

Even if they get him back, he's clearly a mess of a man.

My advice would be for them to sell up and go live with him. They could live like warlords over there!
 
Unread 20-08-2019, 08:05 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
The poor bastards.

Even if they get him back, he's clearly a mess of a man.

My advice would be for them to sell up and go live with him. They could live like warlords over there!


''2 RPGs for 20 quid? Box of Pringles thrown in and 50 quid the lot? Luvverly Jubberly.''
 
Unread 20-08-2019, 08:06 AM
Patty_b
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
I’m not expecting to hear from them. Let alone have to listen to that canadian cunt lecture everyone about how much more enlightened Canada is when it comes to accommodating the preferences of terrorists.

Perhaps not parade their absolute failure and shame all over the media like we’re supposed to sympathise and be moved to pressure the government to let the murderous little cunt back in the country.
Then why seek out their interview, watch it, and then share it with people? Just don't watch or listen to them, and your problem is solved.

It's like that Rickey Gervais line where someone picks up an ad for Guitar Lessons, rings the number and says "I don't want any guitar lessons you cunt!". Why bother yourself with stuff you don't want to hear or know about.

On the subject of Jihadi Jack, fuck him and his shit beard. And fuck his parents for sending him money while he was out there. They can't say that the decision is a massive shock for fuck sake.
 
Unread 20-08-2019, 08:08 AM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
I’m not expecting to hear from them. Let alone have to listen to that canadian cunt lecture everyone about how much more enlightened Canada is when it comes to accommodating the preferences of terrorists.

Perhaps not parade their absolute failure and shame all over the media like we’re supposed to sympathise and be moved to pressure the government to let the murderous little cunt back in the country.

“Quite a shock”. More or less shocking than your average day in ISIS occupied territory.



“Off the rails”

He didn’t TWOC his parents car and get caught with a spliff you crank
Your issue is with Channel 4 then really. The parents only concern is their son, so of course they’re going to get on TV and talk about his plight, however misguided it might be.
 
Unread 20-08-2019, 08:10 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Weren't they sending him money?

Should have theirs taken away too.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Jihadi Jack’s whinging parents think it’s unfair
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'Jihadi Jack in jail' after leaving IS territory thatsfuctit News, Current Affairs & Politics 39 14-06-2017 06:11 AM
â??Jihadi who murdered Rochdale imam in ISIS-inspired attack worked as Man U club stewardâ?? fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 05-09-2016 02:00 PM
Jihadi John eviscerated redhegemony News, Current Affairs & Politics 62 14-11-2015 03:53 PM
The self-obsessed whinging thread Scabs Off Topic 14 28-05-2013 04:41 PM
Can we have a whinging thread, all on its own? magic_cantona Off Topic 16 08-03-2008 04:27 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.