United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Unread 01-08-2019, 10:32 AM
dinger

Default Inside the world of the Incels

Anyone watch this last night? Must admit I hadnt really paid much attention to the term before my only knowledge was that they were angry little virgins off 4chan or some other dark depths but fucking hell, some proper serial killer/sex offender types in these online communities.

The internet has allowed a small section of the type of lads that used to be considered harmless odd balls to be radicalised & all because they have zero social skills or are just plain ugly to look at.

Thought of one or two lads off here as I watched it tbh

Unread 01-08-2019, 10:47 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Sparky, Fuzzy and Riccers deffo

Unread 01-08-2019, 11:25 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Anyone watch this last night? Must admit I hadnt really paid much attention to the term before my only knowledge was that they were angry little virgins off 4chan or some other dark depths but fucking hell, some proper serial killer/sex offender types in these online communities.

The internet has allowed a small section of the type of lads that used to be considered harmless odd balls to be radicalised & all because they have zero social skills or are just plain ugly to look at.

I don't think it is just them having somewhere to hang out together and egg each other on, I think there is more of a sense of entitlement amongst youngsters these days. they think they should be able to have anything they want and if it doesn't come to them they can go out and take it. Obviously there have always been a few people like this, and it could be that the internet has fuelled that sense of entitlement by showing them all the things they are missing out on.

Unread 01-08-2019, 12:13 PM
TheFatGoth

Surely this whole "movement" is overstated. If they all live on forums it's probably not hard to get a rough count of how many there are? Probably less than 500'00 and no doubt they're all UK/North American based.

Unread 01-08-2019, 12:23 PM
dinger

Whether thier numbers are overstated or not isnt the problem, its that incels have killed people.

Unread 01-08-2019, 12:25 PM
Jack Duckworth

it would be a good alternative name for this forum if armchair ever decided to pull the plug.

Unread 01-08-2019, 12:32 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Whether thier numbers are overstated or not isnt the problem, its that incels have killed people.

Unread 01-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Whip Hubley

Exclamation

Calling bunks etc.

Bloody loves the incels he does

Unread 01-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Calling bunks etc.

Bloody loves the incels he does
Big fan.

Eliot Rodgers wrote a master piece, shame he then went out and killed folk.

They hide everywhere, discord is the app of the future.
Quietly plotting the death of anyone who has dared to kiss a girl.

These lot doing these days ?

Incelling !!!

Unread 01-08-2019, 12:49 PM
TheFatGoth

That vid

Reminded me of one of my all time faves