United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-06-2008, 09:42 AM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Sure is, not a bad place for the football, empty at any other time.
Pubs really are going downhill, drinking at home is the future

That diet didnt last long

Unread 23-06-2008, 09:44 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
That diet didnt last long
My drinking days are slowly going downhill, one its very ex#@&%!ve, 2. it has lots of calories, 3. pubs are shit, 4. I can'y handle hangovers anymore

Unread 23-06-2008, 10:11 AM
fools mould

Quote:
Legh arms that, another shithole.
The chicken hut was where I spent 7 years of my footballing life, pie barms and £1.10 a pint, great back in the day but complete shit hole now
And Bill would risk his licence by letting 12 year old's get smashed on the hienekken

Unread 23-06-2008, 10:35 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fools mould
And Bill would risk his licence by letting 12 year old's get smashed on the hienekken

Good old bill, looked like droopy the dog but allowed 12 year old kids to get pickled on his lager.

Unread 23-06-2008, 10:42 AM
fools mould

Then there was pete the recovering alcholic who got himself a job behind the bar

Remember when he used to drink himself into a coma and crash out then we would go and help ourselfs to the ''FREE'' bar

Unread 23-06-2008, 11:00 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fools mould
Then there was pete the recovering alcholic who got himself a job behind the bar

Remember when he used to drink himself into a coma and crash out then we would go and help ourselfs to the ''FREE'' bar
Probably the reason I only worked there twice, wait for pete to get £#%&!ered then announce a free bar Think I gave away about £500 worth of booze

Unread 24-06-2008, 07:41 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Morning update: Well we are bang on track for another huge weight loss this week. Fish and veg for tea last night with loads of water.
No scran after tea which is now 7 days in a row (major achievement for the big man, he usually eats like a £#%&!ing elelphant after 8pm).

I will update you on my lunch, any ideas?

Unread 24-06-2008, 07:49 AM
no fun

Quote:
Morning update: Well we are bang on track for another huge weight loss this week. Fish and veg for tea last night with loads of water.
No scran after tea which is now 7 days in a row (major achievement for the big man, he usually eats like a £#%&!ing elelphant after 8pm).

I will update you on my lunch, any ideas?
steak pie and chips on a tray with gravy, can of vimto.......to be consumed on the cancer veranda before 8 pints of guinness in the community pub

Unread 24-06-2008, 07:55 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
steak pie and chips on a tray with gravy, can of vimto.......to be consumed on the cancer veranda before 8 pints of guinness in the community pub
thats sounds like a saturday for me......in the good old days.

Now it will be salad sandwich in the garden listening to Daniel Beddingfield followed by vodka and slimline tonic in the community pub

Unread 24-06-2008, 07:56 AM
no fun

Quote:
thats sounds like a saturday for me......in the good old days.

Now it will be salad sandwich in the garden listening to Daniel Beddingfield followed by vodka and slimline tonic in the community pub
if you are brave enough to listen to daniel beddingfield this diet business should be easy peasy

Unread 24-06-2008, 07:59 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Remember when is the lowest form of conversation.

Unread 30-06-2008, 10:35 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Still on track, not managed to get my fat arse out running yet, hoping to break that barrier this evening.
Also planning on doing some shadow boxing in the back garden, have some gloves but no punchbag, might just punch the wall for a bit
Was far too busy last week, London Wednesday, Scotland Thursday and end of year do with work on Friday so was completely £#%&!ed.

Back to the water and salad this week.

Unread 30-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Still on track, not managed to get my fat arse out running yet, hoping to break that barrier this evening.
Also planning on doing some shadow boxing in the back garden, have some gloves but no punchbag, might just punch the wall for a bit
Was far too busy last week, London Wednesday, Scotland Thursday and end of year do with work on Friday so was completely £#%&!ed.

Back to the water and salad this week.

if you don't provide a link to that, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Unread 30-06-2008, 10:50 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

if you don't provide a link to that, then you should be ashamed of yourself.
My phone is £#%&!ing ace for videos as well, might get scholes junior to get working on his camera technique this evening and show you all how a real man shadowboxes

Unread 30-06-2008, 10:54 AM
no fun

Quote:
My phone is £#%&!ing ace for videos as well, might get scholes junior to get working on his camera technique this evening and show you all how a real man shadowboxes
get in the community pub and insult eileen

then we will see how good you are at boxing

Unread 30-06-2008, 11:01 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
get in the community pub and insult eileen

then we will see how good you are at boxing
She is being super nice to me lately, think I am in her good books

Unread 10-07-2008, 02:03 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Update:
Going very well indeed, doing weights every evening and feel alive!! Got energy to burn, come 2 nothces down on my belt
Been sticking to light dinner and light tea and loads of water, actually turning into a piece of piss as there is no football on so no drinking.
Could be tough come August

Unread 24-07-2008, 01:20 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Getting better and better, lost close to 2 stone, have no jeans that fit me
Even walked home from sale station last night
Closed Thread